(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_ahrairah

Booze Bunny
Oct 12, 2010
Silver Rd Nanobrewery
AFL Club
West Coast
Whats the middle beer?
Also how's the squeeze? On a side note the can looks like a pack of Aussie darts.

Man I'm looking forward to next friday to make some sweet love to some sweet crafties.
Epic Brewery Saturn V. It's an APA.

Haven't had the squeeze yet, but yeah it's their generic labelling. Last time I went to get a growler it had sold out in a matter of hours.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Incredibly fruity. Like Nat Fyfe levels or you after you haven't got laid for 6 weeks (regularly).
Going dry for a month. Officially doesn't end till the 6th but Im not gonna wait till that coming Friday to launch into it.

I've been having legit dreams/nightmares of me going to a bottleshop and being stuck there for hours because how indecisive I am ahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m so excited for the Mindarie Beer Fest tomorrow. It’s been so long since I’ve had some nice beers so my body is ready.

It’s going to be a beautiful day by the water as well.

OMGFridge

All Australian
Apr 10, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Houston Rockets
Ok my dry month (techincally 4 weeks) is up this weekend.
Give me a list of some IPA/NEIPA/XPA?/PA I should try.
Few good limited releases making the rounds at the moment

Otherside Grapefruit and Citrus Anthem - Special release of their Anthem IPA, very tasty.
Boston Squeeze NEIPA - One of the better NEIPAs out there. Super fruity and packs a punch.
Modus Dreamweaver Hazy IPA - Expensive but worth it.

And if you've got a couple dollars, Goliath Brewing from the states is appearing in more and more bottle-os

1572264617849.png

These are both phenomenal.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Few good limited releases making the rounds at the moment

Otherside Grapefruit and Citrus Anthem - Special release of their Anthem IPA, very tasty.
Boston Squeeze NEIPA - One of the better NEIPAs out there. Super fruity and packs a punch.
Modus Dreamweaver Hazy IPA - Expensive but worth it.

And if you've got a couple dollars, Goliath Brewing from the states is appearing in more and more bottle-os

View attachment 771472

These are both phenomenal.
Sweet. Might head to otherside on Friday.

Top Bottom