Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Can you visit the place in Dongara or is it production only with no cellar door?
I went there the last time I was up there and they a have bar/food area as well as the rum tasting. From memory I had a couple of biggies and the food was ok, simple dude food type stuff, tasted some rum before we left and bought a bottle.
Don't think the cafe is open at the moment but you might be able to taste some rum.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I went there the last time I was up there and they a have bar/food area as well as the rum tasting. From memory I had a couple of biggies and the food was ok, simple dude food type stuff, tasted some rum before we left and bought a bottle.
Don't think the cafe is open at the moment but you might be able to taste some rum.

Suitable to unleash a toddler after a few hours in the car? 😂

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I had one these Cheeky Monkey North Point IPAs and I think it is the best of the surf break series. So I picked up a 4 pack for the weekend.
1588921133278.png

I also grabbed a 4 pack of these:
1588921228213.png

Anyone tried the Fall Guy yet?

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
I had one these Cheeky Monkey North Point IPAs and I think it is the best of the surf break series. So I picked up a 4 pack for the weekend.
View attachment 872244
I also grabbed a 4 pack of these:
View attachment 872246
Anyone tried the Fall Guy yet?

Yes those cheeky monkeys are awesome! ...

Try the Kylie IIPA from Nowhere man its a great drop!

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Planning on going Douth next month. Will any of the Breweries be open for T/A atleast?

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Planning on going Douth next month. Will any of the Breweries be open for T/A atleast?

I just booked a fully kitted out apartment in the middle of Margs late July to go sample all the breweries.

So far i know Cheeky Monkey is opening back up on Monday and sure a few others will follow suit and i figured by July they will mostly be open as more people will be aloud.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Don’t know if it’s any good but Liquor shed had a 24 slab of running with Thieves West Coast IPA for 54 bucks. Grabbed it but not expecting too much.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Don’t know if it’s any good but Liquor shed had a 24 slab of running with Thieves West Coast IPA for 54 bucks. Grabbed it but not expecting too much.

Great price. Is it in code? Their beers are solid, dude. They've started getting Masto and Schoey to sell their stuff via Heroes and Comrades so maybe just feeling the pinch of Covid and offloading excess stock to keep brewing.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Great price. Is it in code? Their beers are solid, dude. They've started getting Masto and Schoey to sell their stuff via Heroes and Comrades so maybe just feeling the pinch of Covid and offloading excess stock to keep brewing.
Was that the crew who were going to open a brew pub in South Freo in the old Sealanes warehouse?
Things came to a grinding halt before they really got started, I assume they had trouble with finance. The rona came not long after so probably a good thing they bailed.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Was that the crew who were going to open a brew pub in South Freo in the old Sealanes warehouse?
Things came to a grinding halt before they really got started, I assume they had trouble with finance. The rona came not long after so probably a good thing they bailed.

That's the mob. They are established now but I'm not sure where. I thought they were still setting up at Sealanes but there was no signs of life when I drove by last Sunday. Mind you, that's pretty normal for a production/non brewpub facility.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
How do you check it is in code?

May 14, 2011
And I'm feeling so boohemian like you.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Brisbane Lions,
Gotta say - this Otherside IIRA is pretty scrumdillyumptious.

Have to love all these Red IPAs doing the rounds at the moment - Cheeky Monkey's Imperial Monk, Mash's Red Cat, Wedgetail's Red IPA etc. This Otherside IIRA is my fave of the lot <3

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Gotta say - this Otherside IIRA is pretty scrumdillyumptious.

Have to love all these Red IPAs doing the rounds at the moment - Cheeky Monkey's Imperial Monk, Mash's Red Cat, Wedgetail's Red IPA etc. This Otherside IIRA is my fave of the lot <3
Been looking for this! Maybe I should just order online.

Back