The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

whats a cheap and tasty craft beer that someone could recommend. Whats something i can take for a sesh.

Feral are great. Their White is one of the best wheats I've tasted.

Anyone had Cheeky Monkey before? Bought a can for later of the Belgian IPA.

Cheeky undergoing full rebrand with new recipes. Belgian being phased out for West Coast IPA. All their beers are solid as. Ross is a great brewer

Too open ended. How many beers do you wanna buy? What's your budget? Im assuming around 5% ABV for sessionable, or do you want a middy?
i buy a 6 pack usually on those quite nights of a beer thats 4.2-4.5%. usually spend from $15-$20. Those beers range from Carlton dry to Coopers PA or Cricketers Arm PA. I have bought 4 pines PA and Feral hog before but i can't remember how much i spent on them.

i buy a 6 pack usually on those quite nights of a beer thats 4.2-4.5%. usually spend from $15-$20. Those beers range from Carlton dry to Coopers PA or Cricketers Arm PA. I have bought 4 pines PA and Feral hog before but i can't remember how much i spent on them.

Gage Roads is good value even though it is pasteurized. Try the Single Fin as my pick of the lot.

Nail Red ale probably another you'd enjoy - citra hops, excellent malt body and 6%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gage Roads is good value even though it is pasteurized. Try the Single Fin as my pick of the lot.

Nail Red ale probably another you'd enjoy - citra hops, excellent malt body and 6%
cheers.

I had 4 pines IPA at sail and anchor a few times, really enjoyed em. Are they cheap and where can i get them?

Damn, don't have FB.

Where can I access your beer reviews if I don't have any social media?

Technically you don't need a login to access my pages but alas I dont run a separate site as well. It wouldn't generate the traffic to justify my time.

I wrote an article for Crafty Pint once, thats as close as I've come to publishing words on a website.

Technically you don't need a login to access my pages but alas I dont run a separate site as well. It wouldn't generate the traffic to justify my time.

I wrote an article for Crafty Pint once, thats as close as I've come to publishing words on a website.

Is it an FB page? If so I can use my wife's account to check it out.

Is it an FB page? If so I can use my wife's account to check it out.

TheCraftBeerBrief - FB & Insta. Im running a tipping comp on FB this year too. You had to get in at the start of the season but there's been weekly beer prizes and about $1500 up for grabs end of season to spend at ya favourite bottlo.

This week a cube of War Hog is up for grabs which I think is over $100 value.

TheCraftBeerBrief - FB & Insta. Im running a tipping comp on FB this year too. You had to get in at the start of the season but there's been weekly beer prizes and about $1500 up for grabs end of season to spend at ya favourite bottlo.

This week a cube of War Hog is up for grabs which I think is over $100 value.

Geez, will make sure I'm in for next year!

Anyone else with me, that Crown stuff is rather unpleasant.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back