The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha the Double Dip is my 6 year old daughter's, the soda is mine. Struggling to get through it to be honest.

Edit: Tipped it out.
I swear im not a creep. the age and gender of the child was a pure guess.

Planning on moving from the Hbf to become a real inside bull? Wide grip pulls three times a week and heavy deads should get you there.
im build like an old fashion full forward. i have a similar frame to scott cummings, except i have the same body shape as he has now.

im build like an old fashion full forward. i have a similar frame to scott cummings, except i have the same body shape as he has now.
Sounds like you may want to lean out instead of bulk up then? Unfortunately you can't do both at the same time, i always used to make that mistake i was too impatient and wanted to get lean and add muscle mass at the same time.

Upper back strength pulls the babes...

MbPROZ.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Old Fashion.

Got the standard angostura but happy to hear suggestions on others. Don't see a lot of different options.

There are some great bitters out there. I like using orange bitters or barrel aged whisky bitters for my old fashioneds. Only a little bit though as it's quite strong.

If you're really into it. Check this site out and have a play around. So many to choose from!
http://www.onlybitters.com

I got a decent selection for father's day, will post a pic later if I remember.

And avishka5 - The effort is appreciated but for God's sake, fix your camera (or use the front facing camera or something) and stop posting gigantic pics!
I'm tempted to smash my front facing camera as well now.

Hey guys, how can I make my images even larger.

Just asking for a mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back