The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Best to stick with the polony, he would probably cook the rib eye well done anyway.
My sister's in-laws once rocked up to a bbq with no meat and proceeded to eat a tub of cold mashed potato rolled in polony. They refused any of the abundant leftover steak/sausages etc and just sat there all afternoon munching on this disgusting polony potato concoction.

My sister's in-laws once rocked up to a bbq with no meat and proceeded to eat a tub of cold mashed potato rolled in polony. They refused any of the abundant leftover steak/sausages etc and just sat there all afternoon munching on this disgusting polony potato concoction.
Could be interesting. Roll it up and secure it somehow then deep fry. It'd be like a polony hash brown

Just finished a Little Dove. Single Fin has been my beer of the summer.

Tried the single fin 3.5 at the stadium opening on Sunday, and it tasted great. Didn’t have a full strength to sample side-by-side but it was pretty close for me.

And after trying a carton of dog days from Little Creatures last summer, bought another last week and really enjoying it too.

Tried the single fin 3.5 at the stadium opening on Sunday, and it tasted great. Didn’t have a full strength to sample side-by-side but it was pretty close for me.

And after trying a carton of dog days from Little Creatures last summer, bought another last week and really enjoying it too.

Though disappointed at the lack of full strength for the plebs, I'm glad there's variety in the beer selection. I wouldn't use Carlton Mid to put out a fire.

Anyone know what beers the bar next door will be selling?

Would be nice if Gage roads were on tap. Few pints on Little Dove before hand and some Atomic PA during the game.

Sidenote: Went to this nice bottle shop in freo the other. Its one of the best bottleshops i have been to as well. Nearly every beer fridge was full of craft beer and only one solitarty fridge for the commercial stuff. I regretted buying overlooking all that and buying a six pack of coopers clear.

They also had a tap and some guy was bottling some beer by the looks of it.

Would be nice if Gage roads were on tap. Few pints on Little Dove before hand and some Atomic PA during the game.

Sidenote: Went to this nice bottle shop in freo the other. Its one of the best bottleshops i have been to as well. Nearly every beer fridge was full of craft beer and only one solitarty fridge for the commercial stuff. I regretted buying overlooking all that and buying a six pack of coopers clear.

Lion own / have contract for it. So maybe be pushing Little Creatures to try and keep that WA thing going, maybe producing something "new" as a brewery is attached to the site, maybe any of the rest of their portfolio, or most likely a combination of all of the above.

Freo Doctor? Cellarbrations Hamilton Hill?

Lion own / have contract for it. So maybe be pushing Little Creatures to try and keep that WA thing going, maybe producing something "new" as a brewery is attached to the site, maybe any of the rest of their portfolio, or most likely a combination of all of the above.

Yep Id imagine LC will continue to offer small batch releases from the microbrewery like they do in Freo

Freo Doctor? Cellarbrations Hamilton Hill?

Yep Id imagine LC will continue to offer small batch releases from the microbrewery like they do in Freo
Free doctor. Is that the one that’s very close to the hospital?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e255be5e00f9f2d39edc97398881d0ee.jpg

Will be interested to see how the one on the left goes at 12.7%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah noice. You seen my latest red? I just had a glass of it and boy oh boy wowee it's good. Onto my IPA now

Looks great. You're big on your reds and citra though eh?

Looks great. You're big on your reds and citra though eh?

No citra this time. Denali and eureka. Calypso and Astra in my IPA. 4 hops I have basically never used before.

But I do love citra. As for reds, they are great. I'm not great at them. My one before this contributed to me taking 6 months off brewing. This one is next level though.

I've got the grain bill for when you're ready :thumbsu:

No citra this time. Denali and eureka. Calypso and Astra in my IPA. 4 hops I have basically never used before.

But I do love citra. As for reds, they are great. I'm not great at them. My one before this contributed to me taking 6 months off brewing. This one is next level though.

I've got the grain bill for when you're ready :thumbsu:

Sweeeet

Having the Pirate Life NEIPA right now. Extremely mediocre. Bit of an overrated brewery IMHO.

Until PL do something other than hops really well I won't rate them amongst the best. Put Modus Operandi in there too.
Oof couldn’t agree more about both. All you’re doing is paying for their oversized hop bill and frothing over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back