The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a fan of their XPA ppl rave about, but I enjoyed the IIPA. I only had the one (on tap) while I was in Melbourne, but haven't found any over here since I got back.
I’ve only had it out of a can. It wasn’t bad it just wasn’t that great. And I feel like if you’re gonna make a beer that large and expensive it should be damn good

Currently trying the Feral F-15 bourbon-barrel aged ale - gee it packs a punch, too much for my immature palate. Like drinking chilled coffee - "luscious mouthfeel" indeed. And at 2.4 std per stubbie!

Think ill only be drinking gage rds from now on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Personally I find their beers to be pretty solid. Single Fin, Atomic and Little Dove are all good beers, but that Red Rye IPA is something special. Of course that's just my taste bud's opinion.

DanWCE I had the Boston Brewing Co's Raspberry Gose (along with the Red IPA) on Friday. Really not the beer for me.

Picked up a growler of Mountain Goat Rye IIPA from Mane Liquor on Saturday to have whilst watching the game against Carlton next weekend. At 7.2% I'm either gonna be really happy or really angry come the final siren.

Personally I find their beers to be pretty solid. Single Fin, Atomic and Little Dove are all good beers, but that Red Rye IPA is something special. Of course that's just my taste bud's opinion.

DanWCE I had the Boston Brewing Co's Raspberry Gose (along with the Red IPA) on Friday. Really not the beer for me.

Picked up a growler of Mountain Goat Rye IIPA from Mane Liquor on Saturday to have whilst watching the game against Carlton next weekend. At 7.2% I'm either gonna be really happy or really angry come the final siren.
I agree some solid beers. Single finn is my go to.will try the red rye
My reasons are more $$ based.have a neighbor who gets it cheap from.the source

I agree some solid beers. Single finn is my go to.will try the red rye
My reasons are more $$ based.have a neighbor who gets it cheap from.the source

Nice! They're definitely reasonably priced overall anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back