The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm not a big cider drinker either, the burgers were really good though.
That's alright I can't afford beer at the moment anyway.

If you're going to the beach the best one was Madfish Bay, can walk all the way across a sand bar to an island. Was amazing.
Might check it out for the burgers then. Don’t mind a kopparberg(strawberry and lime). But nowhere as good as Dickens cider and Cummins cider.

Also how the * is a 6 pack of kopperberg 440ml 7% only $14.

Good/cheap option to get launched before going out.

Might check it out for the burgers then. Don’t mind a kopparberg(strawberry and lime). But nowhere as good as Dickens cider and Cummins cider.

Also how the **** is a 6 pack of kopperberg 440ml 7% only $14.

Good/cheap option to get launched before going out.
I used to drink it a bit but I find it too sweet these days. They did have some really nice cider though, was driving so I only had 1.

I used to drink it a bit but I find it too sweet these days. They did have some really nice cider though, was driving so I only had 1.
Yeah i used to love sweet alcoholic drinks back in the day(hence my love for Vodka raspberry/Cranberry).
Yeah I reckon, there'd a be a couple id probably like.

Yeah i used to love sweet alcoholic drinks back in the day(hence my love for Vodka raspberry/Cranberry).
Yeah I reckon, there'd a be a couple id probably like.
Yeah I went through a vodka and coke phase in my 20's because I didn't really like drinking beer. Turns out I just didn't like drinking s**t beer

Yeah I went through a vodka and coke phase in my 20's because I didn't really like drinking beer. Turns out I just didn't like drinking s**t beer
yeah ahaha same but there were a couple i didn't mind. Old man get asian beers and i used to hate it but have no issues with Asahi/tiger and etc. Give it to me any day over XXXX or Carlton dry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise I drink mostly decent beer :moustache:
11432-B.jpg

Gosling black seal rum. Holeymoley thats a ripping drop ive only just found tonight

Also has anyone tried this?
Read an article about it and just had to get a couple of bottles
c14f706d73864d11ee97723264f49b9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure but its a easy drinking ,settle in for a long day kinda beer

Yeah even Furphy is but its not great either. A shittier a Coopers green.

Its fast becoming the Vic's version of an export.

Also has anyone tried this?
Read an article about it and just had to get a couple of bottles
c14f706d73864d11ee97723264f49b9d.jpg

Wine and caffeine. A good combo.

I think a friend from school got this once when we were teenagers. Think I remember it tasting pretty pretty bad at the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back