upload_2018-12-1_22-19-54.png

FatPizza

Premiership Player
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just had a crownie for the first time in about 10 years.

Yep. It's a beer.

May 26, 2013
Western Transylvania
AFL Club
West Coast
I remember when I was 18 in the late 90s and me and my mates thought Carlton Cold and TEDs was the s**t. Now I wouldn't open either of those to put out a fire.

10 years after building a love for Guinness and Hoegarrdens I remember Feral bringing out their White and getting so excited about a local brewery making exotic/decent beer. Now it's probably one of the most basic on their list.

Wonder if in another 10-20 years I'll still get as excited about IPAs and NEIPAs as I do now.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I remember when I was 18 in the late 90s and me and my mates thought Carlton Cold and TEDs was the s**t. Now I wouldn't open either of those to put out a fire.

10 years after building a love for Guinness and Hoegarrdens I remember Feral bringing out their White and getting so excited about a local brewery making exotic/decent beer. Now it's probably one of the most basic on their list.

Wonder if in another 10-20 years I'll still get as excited about IPAs and NEIPAs as I do now.

Hahn ice was the s**t :eek::eek::p

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I still don't mind a carlton cold tbh. I used to love Hahn Super Dry and Crownies, haven't had either of them in years

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Is anyone a fan of gage roads as served at the Perth stadium? All I've seen about it on this forum is standard Vic bullshit saying the beer is crap which is understandable given they are bought up on bland generic stuff.Anything craft beer national and international award winning would be beyond their comprehension .I think both single fin and Alby were fine for 3.5 I never tried atomic never saw PIL 3.5 either that was Australia's best mid strength a few years ago or at least it won the major awards for such .I see that gage roads is moving into Sydney rugby stadiums with their fancy beer supplier contract soon so good for them.

Also Bootleg -Raging Bull the long standing classic.Where can I buy that locally in Perth.

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
Alby was terrible. Carlton mid 2.0. Single Fin is ok for stadium beer, I found the atomic the best by far but they don’t sell it on the higher levels so I’ve been on the Single Fin all season.
I sit at level one with an Alby bar room behind but it only sold Alby and the takeaway across from it was just single fin and wine and spirits. So no atomic on level one anywhere near me. Might have to take a walk around and find it next year.

May 26, 2013
Western Transylvania
AFL Club
West Coast
They sell the complete full strength bottled Gage Roads catalogue in the River Room, both a blessing and a curse coz once you get back to your seat and grab a mid version of Single Fin or Atomic and take a warm plastic cup sip it tastes pretty average.

stalking wilbur

Draftee
Dec 3, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I was lucky enough to move seats for this season, will be sitting in 306, can anyone tell me what bars are around there?

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Going down to Otherside later on today, anyone got any recommendations for what to try? Driving unfortunately so I can't give everything a go

How'd you go mate? I popped in Friday. Unfortunately they'd run out of the red creaming soda, but their Harvest red was the best batch I'd tasted and I rate it highly already. I think it has surpassed Nail red for me :eek:

Back