PintSzedSlasher

We Love It
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wigan Athletic
20190215_132009.jpg

Managed to grab a few here Ive been keen to try!

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Got a few nights in Perth City. Where are the best beer bars in the city. I'm well acquainted with Partition and will be giving it a visit. Anywhere else I should look at?

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Got a few nights in Perth City. Where are the best beer bars in the city. I'm well acquainted with Partition and will be giving it a visit. Anywhere else I should look at?
Start at a bank getting out a small personal loan.

Beers in Perth were very pricey when I last was there

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Any interest in venturing slightly out of the city on a Cat bus or similar?

Petition and Bob's Bar are great options in the city. Old Faithful is a killer mix of good beer and amazing BBQ. Belgian Beer Cafe can unearth some good stuff from time to time.

Nowhereman (Leederville), Northbridge Brewing Co and Bright Tank Brewing Co (East Perth) are easily accessible and beyond that heading to the stadium and Vic Park are Blasta Brewing and The Dutch Trading Co. Caboose in Mt Lawley also worth a visit.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Might give Old Faithful a go. Been to the Belgian before- not bad.
Where is Black Betty's? Northbridge? Got a feeling I have been there before.
At Partition ATM, Artisan sour Saison, Garage Project DFA, LA Red Sour and Feral RIS.
20190219_175637.jpg

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Might give Old Faithful a go. Been to the Belgian before- not bad.
Where is Black Betty's? Northbridge? Got a feeling I have been there before.
At Partition ATM, Artisan sour Saison, Garage Project DFA, LA Red Sour and Feral RIS. View attachment 622171

The boys are taking the piss. Black Betty's leaves a bad taste in the mouth whether you leave with some company or alone.

StevieJ83

Senior List
Apr 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Renault F1 Team

Dutch Trading Co is a short 5 min uber from the city centre, highly recommend it.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Dude, strip clubs are gross. Plenty of other places you could go to get your stool pushed in.

I went to a strip club with some mates back in the early 00s and it was ******* sad. Fat lonely looking Middle age men slipping pre bought tipping money into some pretty average girls Gbangers. Plus toilet stalls with 20 toilet paper rolls bolted to the walls everywhere 😬😬😬.
Couldn't get the * outta there fast enough.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Yea
I went to a strip club with some mates back in the early 00s and it was ******* sad. Fat lonely looking Middle age men slipping pre bought tipping money into some pretty average girls Gbangers. Plus toilet stalls with 20 toilet paper rolls bolted to the walls everywhere 😬😬😬.
Couldn't get the **** outta there fast enough.
Yeah I’ve never been into one really. Not something I’m interested in. Even strippers at bucks parties are pretty sad (unless you’re coked up to eyeballs).

Yea

Yeah I’ve never been into one really. Not something I’m interested in. Even strippers at bucks parties are pretty sad (unless you’re coked up to eyeballs).

I didn't think so. I've been maybe 3 times and all of them have been at about 3am when I could barely walk.

Sad, gross places.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Yea

Tit and bum shows were always alright though. More of an after work, few beers and a bit of eye candy type thing. Would win a few stickers and put them on the back of some poor bastards car for his Mrs to see 🤣🤣

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I wonder what that Rocky Ridge recall is all about? Contamination maybe?

Undercarbonated which has caused soft cans and DO (dissolved oxygen). It wasn't batch wide but enough unhappy folk to pull the lot. Grab it on tap if you see it as the kegs are fine.

Beerfarm pulled their sour pineapple recently too. Rough time for the locals but only Mash cop s**t for poor canning

Back