The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I had that happen (soft can, flat) with 2 colonial pales in the last carton I bought around news years.
I had the exact same issue with one of the cans in a carton of Colonial Pale Ale I bought this week. Only one so far.

Dan Murphys have these at $60 a carton at the moment which is great value for 24.

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
I had the exact same issue with one of the cans in a carton of Colonial Pale Ale I bought this week. Only one so far.

Dan Murphys have these at $60 a carton at the moment which is great value for 24.

Yeah mine were from DM in carine. Yeah awesome price for a carton of colonial. When you consider they’d normally charge $22 for a 6 pack

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Cleared my browsing data and it is now at $74.

Was definitely $59.85 on Monday when I picked up the carton, I must've looked up the site shortly before/after and it saved the price, which is weird.

Sorry to get your hopes up! And I suppose I only got 23 cans (maybe less) as i poured the flat one down the drain!

First can from the Valentinnies pack; Beacon Brewing Passionfruit Gose.

I'm just not built for sours and gose's.

I refuse to tip it out though, gonna battle through it and find a nice ale in the pack.

Oh, hello there.

Thanks for joining me, pull up a chair. *puffs pipe*

So I've just opened a Bent Spoke Brewing Sprocket IPA. Lovely drop. Might need to find another summer ale, too many IPA's make Bender something something...

Oh sweeteth Bridge Road Brewers, your Beechy Summer Ale remindeth thee of a summer evening, where the free spiriteth roam free and many a fair maiden's britches are disposed off for a quicketh dip in the Indian Ocean followed by many giggle and glee!

Apparently it's from Beechworth in Victoria. Nicley crisp, almost lager like. Would rate it higher if it wasn't tainted by Victorian stench.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
If you are after cheap Colonial check out Aussie Discount Liquor in Atwell. Just make sure you quote the website price when purchasing. I made that mistake myself.

In other news, Hawkers XPA is about the best value beer going. $70/24 tins depending where you get it. Easy drinking, mid 4s, bit of a smasher.

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Drink it
7d4abdef3206c75a89d3f581ea546751.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back