The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the middle beer?
Also how's the squeeze? On a side note the can looks like a pack of Aussie darts.

Man I'm looking forward to next friday to make some sweet love to some sweet crafties.

Epic Brewery Saturn V. It's an APA.

Haven't had the squeeze yet, but yeah it's their generic labelling. Last time I went to get a growler it had sold out in a matter of hours.

Incredibly fruity. Like Nat Fyfe levels or you after you haven't got laid for 6 weeks (regularly).
Going dry for a month. Officially doesn't end till the 6th but Im not gonna wait till that coming Friday to launch into it.

I've been having legit dreams/nightmares of me going to a bottleshop and being stuck there for hours because how indecisive I am ahaha.

Waste of good space unfortunately. Plenty of good places nearby serving up the top shelf froffs though.

You might be across it, but apparently there's a new taphouse in Kalamunda opening in the next for months.

Pirate Life making a special edition can for Ports 150th.

looks pretty dope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok my dry month (techincally 4 weeks) is up this weekend.
Give me a list of some IPA/NEIPA/XPA?/PA I should try.

Ok my dry month (techincally 4 weeks) is up this weekend.
Give me a list of some IPA/NEIPA/XPA?/PA I should try.
Few good limited releases making the rounds at the moment

Otherside Grapefruit and Citrus Anthem - Special release of their Anthem IPA, very tasty.
Boston Squeeze NEIPA - One of the better NEIPAs out there. Super fruity and packs a punch.
Modus Dreamweaver Hazy IPA - Expensive but worth it.

And if you've got a couple dollars, Goliath Brewing from the states is appearing in more and more bottle-os

1572264617849.png

These are both phenomenal.

Few good limited releases making the rounds at the moment

Otherside Grapefruit and Citrus Anthem - Special release of their Anthem IPA, very tasty.
Boston Squeeze NEIPA - One of the better NEIPAs out there. Super fruity and packs a punch.
Modus Dreamweaver Hazy IPA - Expensive but worth it.

And if you've got a couple dollars, Goliath Brewing from the states is appearing in more and more bottle-os

View attachment 771472

These are both phenomenal.
Sweet. Might head to otherside on Friday.

Try something different. There’s a whole world of beer styles out there
Yeah I know bruv but I’ve been craving these for the last month.

Also going douth soon so I’ll try some other beers soon.

Otherside have an Indie XPA on as well as their Headliner IIPA. Liquor Barons Bull Creek have some awesome stock of NEIPAs if you're chasing something local. Just go ask Simon what you should buy.
Simon is the owner/young guy?. Yeah will do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back