The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone brewed at Brew University in Canning Vale?

Not a bad deal... You pick a recipe, buy the ingredients there, then use their equipment on site. I got a voucher for my birthday and made their IIPA recipe. The price ended up being about $35 per carton for a 9% abv beer. It wasn't as tasty as a pro craft brewer, but it wasn't half bad either.

Brisbane? Really?

Refusing to drink any more of your beers, no matter how delicious they may be.

Brisbane? Really?

Refusing to drink any more of your beers, no matter how delicious they may be.
I know one of the guys who is working for them and he said they apparently chose Brisbane due to lower rents and costs of transport to the rest of Aus once up and running

Most contain greasy fried food or more alcohol.

My go to remedy was listed too:

“Pretend like I don’t have a hangover, until I don’t have a hangover anymore. I just ignore it until it goes away.” — Libby Crider, Co-owner, 2nd Shift Brewing, St. Louis, MO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo social dumpling night. Cant remember the beer but it was a sour.
7193996d19774fbc641a5fa006c783a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Had my first biggie juice the other day.picked it up from a shitty liquorland in hami hill
I think most craft beers are wank as they leave an awful taste in my mouth and generally IPAs and such are too bitter for me but i quite liked it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Incredibly fruity. Like Nat Fyfe levels or you after you haven't got laid for 6 weeks (regularly).
I had a couple of the BB Squeezes oner the weekend - probably the best new NEIPA I have had in the last year. Highly recommend it. The only bad thing about it is the bit on the can which says "Limited Release".
Did anyone get on the Feral Tusk last weekend? Was a decent drop but annoying how they were only serving as a middy.
Ya I had a middy of this at the Boardwalk Beer Festival - like you say a decent drop. A pint would have been too much though as I had a lot of beers to try.
Most places won't serve a pint of the stronger stuff. Whitfords Brewing Co don't seem to care though - I've had pints of Rock Juice there and that's 9%
Had my first biggie juice the other day.picked it up from a shitty liquorland in hami hill
I think most craft beers are wank as they leave an awful taste in my mouth and generally IPAs and such are too bitter for me but i quite liked it
Biggie Juice is awesome. You can get it at an amazing price too. Often goes on special at ~$55 a cube.

I had a couple of the BB Squeezes oner the weekend - probably the best new NEIPA I have had in the last year. Highly recommend it. The only bad thing about it is the bit on the can which says "Limited Release".

Be interesting to see if they start canning it regularly or just keep it on tap to bring in the crowds when they open up their new site in Vic Park. I've had almost all of their beers now, their Boondy rye pale ale is still my favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back