Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Chows table is so good!

Personally I think the two best breweries down south to grab a feed at are Beerfarm and Wild Hop. Beerfarm do an insane steak dinner night on Friday nights. Then Saturdays at the brewery is more american bbq and tacos and stuff like that. But the guys running their american bbq do some of the best brisket I’ve ever had. Wild hop food is quality and they’re beers are ever changing. Plenty of hazy IPA’s and that kinda thing pouring there. When you book you can book in to get the rotisserie chicken which I recommend for sure
Cool,thanks,beerfarm was definitely on my list,good to know the menu differs,Saturday night it is

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Cool,thanks,beerfarm was definitely on my list,good to know the menu differs,Saturday night it is

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Agree with this, Wild Hop and Beerfarm are both excellent. Eagle Bay also worth a visit.
If you don't have time to visit all the breweries and you're around Dunsborough there's a bottleshop there behind the shell as you come into town that has a huge range of local and non-local craft beers. Think it was called Dunsborough Cellars or something.

Last edited:

Agree with this, Wild Hop and Beerfarm are both excellent.
If you don't have time to visit all the breweries and you're around Dunsborough there's a bottleshop there behind the shell as you come into town that has a huge range of local and non-local craft beers. Think it was called Dunsborough Cellars or something.

Cape Cellars?

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yeah that's the one I mentioned - so it's as good as Mane says?
Yeah it’s bloody good to be honest. Expeno for a Pilsner though. But it’s basically a Pilsner that’s slightly hoppy. Really really good. Probably just in front of the rocky ridge pils which is basically my go to slammer

Yeah it’s bloody good to be honest. Expeno for a Pilsner though. But it’s basically a Pilsner that’s slightly hoppy. Really really good. Probably just in front of the rocky ridge pils which is basically my go to slammer

Yah $30 a 4 pack. Will see if it lasts til next pay or the GP Proper Crisp comes in first.

Praying this makes it to Aus:

Screenshot_20211104-195928_Facebook.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back