Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Good deal. Although, the 2021 guernseys are where it's at, they dropped the BHP logo on the front, and the Swannies logo on the front is sublimated, not heat pressed like it is on the 2020s.

Agree with you there. Loved what they did in the last round with the 1961 inspired jumpers too - that was a great tribute.

The heat-pressed logo on the 2020 guernseys confuses me.

Cotton on has some good deals on official merch at the moment, including hoodies for about 25% of the normal price, not a bad time to buy if you need! picked the missus up a Lions fashion wrap (although interestingly i can't see the Lions one on the website anymore).

A lot of this stuff is still up, I received mine in the post and impressed with the quality. The only one that wasn't 100% obvious online is shirt with a shield on the pocket, the shield is cracked as a design style (bit miffed but it was cheap). Annoyingly there is some stuff in stores that isn't online - my partner found a tartan Essendon jacket, but nothing for any other teams in store and was told it was all online.

Essendon clearing out UA gear for cheap. Link

2023 guernseys for $36, warm up top for $30, track jacket for $33, polo for $25.50, singlet for $19.50. Postage is $10.95, but if you leave item in cart for couple days you get emailed a code for free shipping! EDIT: ESSN-FRESHP1911 apparently works for everyone so just use that :)
1696858088560.jpeg

Also may stack with 10% member discount, which would bring guernseys down to $32.40 and so on

Last edited:
Essendon clearing out UA gear for cheap. Link

2023 guernseys for $36, warm up top for $30, track jacket for $33, polo for $25.50, singlet for $19.50. Postage is $10.95, but if you leave item in cart for couple days you get emailed a code for free shipping!
View attachment 1826868

Also may stack with 10% member discount, which would bring guernseys down to $32.40 and so on

Ha, I got the exact same email with a free shipping code but with a Collingwood prefix. It’s obviously a widespread thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Signed up to every club store and this what I got. Some may find these useful - are just generic so can be used without signing up:

Collingwood Free Shipping: COLL-FRESHP1911
Essendon Free Shipping: ESSN-FRESHP1911 now 10% off order when you sign up
Suns 20% Off: COMEBACK20
North $50 Off $250+: Kangaroos50
North $75 Off $300+: Kangaroos75

Last edited:
Signed up to every club store and this what I got. Some may find these useful - are just generic so can be used without signing up:

Collingwood Free Shipping: COLL-FRESHP1911
Essendon Free Shipping: ESSN-FRESHP1911
Suns 20% Off: COMEBACK20
North $50 Off $250+: Kangaroos50
North $75 Off $300+: Kangaroos75
Watch them get removed now :(

Jim Kidd (RIP) is having a big big sale on some old stock. Power, Blues, Tigers, Giants, Eagles, Dockers, Bombers. Plus some Melb Storm and Sydney Roosters.

There's a GWS polo shirt that looks it is genuinely from 2011.

Just ordered some things, I don’t have a grey Port clash in the collection so I couldn’t pass it up for $20, and my only white jumper is from 2015 and doesn’t fit me perfectly since I’m no longer 12 lol.
For anyone wanting to buy the Port jumpers to wear, Macron’s sizing runs pretty small. I can still squeeze into an ISC medium with a hoodie but I have a Macron 2XL that is probably the same length as that ISC medium, and isn’t overly baggy as someone who can ordinarily wear a Large or XL, so bear that in mind if ordering.

Jim Kidd (RIP) is having a big big sale on some old stock. Power, Blues, Tigers, Giants, Eagles, Dockers, Bombers. Plus some Melb Storm and Sydney Roosters.

There's a GWS polo shirt that looks it is genuinely from 2011.

I'm not too fond of this store, I am assuming it's all good but I'm just a bit shocked about the cheap guernseys. Just let me know if anyone had any issues with them before

I'm not too fond of this store, I am assuming it's all good but I'm just a bit shocked about the cheap guernseys. Just let me know if anyone had any issues with them before
They have multiple retail stores throughout WA, they are legit

These deals have been available for years though, they seem to buy up old stock each year and push them out for 20 to 30 bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back