Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Zer0

Senior List
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like Shop AFL are clearing everything out - maybe Infinite Retail aren’t running it next season and are getting rid of their stock. Most stuff (not that there’s much left) is 60-80% off. I picked up a few 2020 training tees for $15 each, a few pairs of Happy Socks for $2 down from $20 and a GWS polo and Puffer Vest for about $17 each. Think I spent $100 in all and got about $600 worth of gear at normal prices.
I made a few orders and most of them unfulfilled with refund but zero explanation

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
That’s disappointing - apparently Infinite Retail have ceased to exist as a business which might explain it.

Yep, not expecting a reply.

They were going to be Xmas presents for my boys, but they cancelled 2x footy jumpers.

Like I said, it was refunded, but there was no explanation or warning, and they were the main reason I shelled out $15 for postage

Zoops

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
Not necessarily a sale, however, this is being sold, I don't know how long it has been for sale. It is a piece of pure beauty.

KrakouerPhat

Debutant
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
These guys have some cheap gear, unsure if genuine or knock offs. They are based in St.Kilda has anyone gotten any of their stuff efore?

Www.Thesportsrebellion.com
Smells fishy to me, most likely Bali replica’s. The raiders 2021 gear really stands out to be fake considering $160 jerseys are priced at $60. I’d say that training singlets would be the safest option for genuine club gear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad