Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the Nike outlet have any Melbourne City tops there?
Last time I was there they only had the old socceroos jerseys on sale, everything else was full price.

20% off A-League jerseys at Rebel Sport now too I think btw

BLK has their EOFY sale on at the moment - 40% off pretty much everything except the Indigenous guernseys and a few international teams such as USA Rugby.

cheaper than $80 would be ideal, it's unrealistic, but I'm not expecting any quality.
I might just have to splurge out and grab a pair of XBlades or cheap Asics next time I'm out.
Just FYI, XBlades online store currently has factory second boots of their legend series for around $50, which I've just picked up.

Saints are having a merch clear out as part of an open training session at Moorabbin on Saturday. Presumably clearing out everything and anything ISC, including player issue guernseys.

Members get 30% already reduced prices. I'm livid that I'll be at work at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints are having a merch clear out as part of an open training session at Moorabbin on Saturday. Presumably clearing out everything and anything ISC, including player issue guernseys.

Members get 30% already reduced prices. I'm livid that I'll be at work at the time.

I live down the road, might suss out. Wouldn't mind getting my grubby mitts on one of those clash jumpers.

Yeah they're reliable. I remember trips to Jim Kidd were a total essential as a kid when out in Freo for the day. Picked up many a good items there. Sometimes you'd get the coolest one-offs and random stuff. And the sales are still pretty good these days – remember they were flogging ISC training gear, jumpers for $30 a piece not even 12 months ago.

He got in the s**t a few years ago for selling Freo and Eagles jumpers for $80 when everyone else asks for $110 plus. I think he won the court case as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back