Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm turning into such a cheap bastard nowdays. I'm waiting for DHGate to have a sale even though a fake basketball jersey from there is around $15-20 normally.
They didn’t have one for singles day?

Classic Football Shirts doing 20% off which is okay.

Considering grabbing one of those Celtic strips too. Last one I have is an old NTL Umbro that's from the halcyon days of when a small would fit...

Anyone know the cheapest place for FIFA 18?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What controversy?
I assume he’s talking about #fixfifa, basically the fifa reddit has seen that the battlefront community can whinge, whine and get what they want, so the fifa guys are trying the same.

I assume he’s talking about #fixfifa, basically the fifa reddit has seen that the battlefront community can whinge, whine and get what they want, so the fifa guys are trying the same.

>get FIFA 18 on PC
>mod the ever loving s**t out if it using Cheat Engine, DBMaster and Frosty Editor

Nothing to fix that you can't fix yourself. ;)

That being, Ultimate Team is the biggest issue. Way too much of a grind for casual players and the packs (or should I say the rip-off of packs) are effing stupid. With the success of coin buying websites they should either accept people wanna spend money to have good players, not a gold 79 rated LM from a pack, or just make it easier to get good players given there's no carry-over with players onto the next title.

>get FIFA 18 on PC
>mod the ever loving s**t out if it using Cheat Engine, DBMaster and Frosty Editor

That being, Ultimate Team is the biggest issue. Way too much of a grind for casual players and the packs (or should I say the rip-off of packs) are effing stupid. With the success of coin buying websites they should either accept people wanna spend money to have good players, not a gold 79 rated LM from a pack, or just make it easier to get good players given there's no carry-over with players onto the next title.
As a casual FUT player, I’ve got to admit it has gotten a lot better over the past few years. Particularly Squad builder challenges & Squad battles this year (I can’t sit and play 40 games against the same team over and over again every weekend league.) I can certainly see the point of view of it being a massive rip-off, but I know I haven’t spend a penny on fifa points for probably around 3 years now and still find it enjoyable enough.

>get FIFA 18 on PC

Were not talking like that fix. This is about things that are out of our reach. Like fixing the broken leveling up for example. Anyway were going too much off topic.

I have absolutely no interest in ultimate team, always have played manager mode. If they changed that a lot I'd be keen again.

I have absolutely no interest in ultimate team, always have played manager mode. If they changed that a lot I'd be keen again.
The new cutscenes in career look nice, but they get old after a while. I've had more fun playing the journey this year as far as single player stuff is concerned.

Sherrin have got a big sale on their website atm for almost all footys ending tonight, Rebel Sport have got a bit of a sale on some products, JB have a big sale on almost everything. NB finishes tonight (get in quick for cheap official gear) and decent sales on General Pants and Asos which are worth a look. Geez I love unnecessary bargains...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back