Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Shop in Knox City Shopping Centre (Vic) is having a closing down sale. Went in this weekend to buy a new WCE hat for my wife and got told they're not getting anything new in and clearing everything out. Unsure how much longer they have but the staff didn't seem too pleased (of course).

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/

This came up as an ad but the Everton store has a good sale on at the moment; got excited when I saw a heap of s**t for 30 bucks but it's all in USD. Seems to be about $50 for most stuff delivered which isn't too bad. The heritage shirt is pretty tempting...

Yeah loaded up last week. Ended up getting 7 shirts including some training for $140 delivered

New Balance have 50% off full priced items on their online store. Pretty limited range for men, but you can get a lot of Melbourne's off field stuff for a decent price and the royal blue guernsey for $60, plus some Liverpool training gear and Celtic jerseys.

https://www.newbalance.com.au/men/collections/melbourne-football-club-1/
The royal jumper is a steal.

The other week I tried the third op shop I never ever bother with as it's so trash, and in there right next to one another was a Cardiff City Premier League shirt from when they wore that desecrating red, and then a brand new Celtic shirt. Sinclair on the back, weirdly enough. Was absolutely chuffed but the material is a bit worse than the Porto one I own from the same season.

Also found an Umbro NTL one in another oppy last year, Viduka-era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm liking Jamaica, Germany, Scotland, Australia, etc.
The 'Jamaica third kit' is alright but the others all feel quite bland to me. Scotland is weird because it uses a tiger pattern, wtf do tigers have to do with Scotland? The Australia kit has nothing on the current design and the Germany one feels very meh, I mean it is just the flag.

The 'Jamaica third kit' is alright but the others all feel quite bland to me. Scotland is weird because it uses a tiger pattern, wtf do tigers have to do with Scotland? The Australia kit has nothing on the current design and the Germany one feels very meh, I mean it is just the flag.
I sort of get what you mean. I didn't actually see the pattern on the Scotland kit the first time but I get you. I like this one though.
1521205596-re-japan-away-airo-front-1000x1000.jpg

It's the away FWIW. Looks clean as.

Do you mean the Rampant Lion?
This is the Crest of the Scottish FA
478px-Scottish_Football_Association_Logo.svg.png

And this is the Royal flag of Scotland
800px-Royal_Standard_of_Scottish_kingdom.png

Do you mean the Rampant Lion?
This is the Crest of the Scottish FA
478px-Scottish_Football_Association_Logo.svg.png

And this is the Royal flag of Scotland
800px-Royal_Standard_of_Scottish_kingdom.png
I'm well aware of why the lion is on there, my issue is that it uses a 'tiger stripe' pattern on the shirt. As far as I know, there is no clear relationship between tigers and Scotland.

I'm well aware of why the lion is on there, my issue is that it uses a 'tiger stripe' pattern on the shirt. As far as I know, there is no clear relationship between tigers and Scotland.
Well that's just ******* stupid. Sorry I saw the Tartan pattern not the tiger stripe one

Was at JimKidd today and they have Eagles 2018 Indigenous Guernseys for $60, cheapest I've seen em

Bombers 2018 green training Guernseys for $30

Then their usual assortment of lower ladder teams Guernseys for $30 I think most of the xBlades/majestic teams are there

Was at JimKidd today and they have Eagles 2018 Indigenous Guernseys for $60, cheapest I've seen em

Bombers 2018 green training Guernseys for $30

Then their usual assortment of lower ladder teams Guernseys for $30 I think most of the xBlades/majestic teams are there
This the Freo one? They might want cheaper things than that if they're closing down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back