Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

Admittedly I don't know too much about how much certain jumpers go for, but $60 for a PI from a premiership year seems ridiculously cheap.

It’s cheap for any club, let alone west coast. They have figured out people will pay almost anything for their matchworn / PI’s. Case in point, the indigenous jumpers minimum reserve were $500 some were well above that.

We went to the SportsPower in Glenelg, near Moseley Square but from my memory there was only SANFL Juniors stuff there so maybe Calo is just remembering wrong.
Never saw this reply - I need to pay good ol' Sportspower a visit, because I've never seen SANFL stuff anywhere but at the home grounds!!

It’s cheap for any club, let alone west coast. They have figured out people will pay almost anything for their matchworn / PI’s. Case in point, the indigenous jumpers minimum reserve were $500 some were well above that.

It's insane to me they set the $500 reserve for match worn and player issue the same - player issues should never have the same reserve as match worn. Six guernseys were passed in, two match worn the rest player issue.

The fact people were paying $500 for a player issue is also insane. I'm hoping for more stock dumps at Jim Kidd, pop this stupid bubble.

This year seemed very down. Not sure if its a result of WCE not pumping them up as much, or its more a reflection of the economy?

CFS have been doing a weekly deals thing for a while where they put random stuff on sale. I got a that Celtic home shirt from a few years ago that celebrated the 67 European Cup winning team. Cracking shirt and only about 40 bucks with shipping. Some decent things this week too.

Hi, I know this is a very very long shot but I'm looking to start collecting a few soccer jerseys for my room, retro or otherwise I'm looking to get them cheap (obviously) and preferably not buy fakes. Does anyone happen to know any sites/stores that sell relatively cheap jerseys? That or does anyone know where to start looking? Or even better, if anyone has some old one's they are interested in getting rid of (PM me). (Sorry mods if this isn't the right thread for buy/sell) I'm not too fussed about teams, just looking for some good jerseys to make my room look better.
Thanks a million!

Hi, I know this is a very very long shot but I'm looking to start collecting a few soccer jerseys for my room, retro or otherwise I'm looking to get them cheap (obviously) and preferably not buy fakes. Does anyone happen to know any sites/stores that sell relatively cheap jerseys? That or does anyone know where to start looking? Or even better, if anyone has some old one's they are interested in getting rid of (PM me). (Sorry mods if this isn't the right thread for buy/sell) I'm not too fussed about teams, just looking for some good jerseys to make my room look better.
Thanks a million!
classic football shirts sounds like what you’re after.

classic football shirts sounds like what you’re after.
Yeah, I'm gonna go check a few op shops tonight but do you have any other ideas as to where I can get them?

Yeah, I'm gonna go check a few op shops tonight but do you have any other ideas as to where I can get them?
the site that Dylan posted a link to in the post above yours is the best place for them and are fairly reasonable with their prices until you get back to the 90’s where the prices become a bit extreme.
Op shops will be a bit hit or miss and tend to be mostly fakes from what I’ve come across (people with good stuff are unlikely to part with it, particularly for nothing) but another option would have to be the outlets (adidas seem to have the most stuff imo, other brands are usually pretty limited)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to put these but if anyone's interested I found some good FB Marketplace sales going around for some fairly uncommon jumpers floating around.

First one is the Demons silver clash from about a decade back, only $30.

And a Richmond preseason from the BLK days

I always find some strange things on Marketplace so I'll keep an eye out.

Crows 2019 guernseys $35

Although I think these are actually 2018 guernseys well at least in the rear sponsor because they never made retail guernseys with Optus on the back

Crows 2019 guernseys $35

Although I think these are actually 2018 guernseys well at least in the rear sponsor because they never made retail guernseys with Optus on the back

Same now with swans gear - https://www.iscsport.com/shop/sydney-swans

fc1832277b73909907d97c2eeff31c4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I want to get some suns gear from ISC but I think I'm gonna wait. I sense a sale on the way if not through the club then through ISC

Big sale on the crowmania site, must be trying to clear out ISC stuff.

That was what I first thought, but there is a LOT of stuff heavily discounted that is not ISC. The stock standard bar scarf that has been a staple of all clubs for years is down to $5 for example.

Could it be.... a new logo incoming?

That was what I first thought, but there is a LOT of stuff heavily discounted that is not ISC. The stock standard bar scarf that has been a staple of all clubs for years is down to $5 for example.

Could it be.... a new logo incoming?
New logo? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Given how the club has repeatedly said that it isn't happening, I would doubt it. More likely they just have a bunch of extra stock of everything given there hasn't been many games for them to sell at so they are trying to clear it out rather than just have it collect dust.

Interesting that Port seem to have the same sale, but no other ISC teams. Some good stuff on sale though, picked up one of those bomber Jackets at 80% off and a new era beanie for a fiver.

Last edited:
New logo? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Given how the club has repeatedly said that is isn't happening, I would doubt it. More likely they just have a bunch of extra stock of everything given there hasn't been many games for them to sell at so they are trying to clear it out rather than just have it collect dust.

Interesting that Port seem to have the same sale, but no other ISC teams. Some good stuff on sale though, picked up one of those bomber Jackets at 80% off and a new era beanie for a fiver.
Click Frenzy Sales were held last night- maybe this could be the case?

Shop AFL also have a big sale- mostly on old stuff though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back