For anyone in Sydney whose interested

38AEEECB-1302-496F-AF26-4E465ED84876.png

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory

I rate those. Look forward to getting one in October next year at a heavily discounted price.

Not quite October yet, but have just picked up one of each of these (red version of the singlet) for 15 bucks each, totalling under $40 posted, from Jim Kidd in Perth. Absolute bargain. Haven't gone through all the other clubs to see if there are similar bargains, but they have 2020 Crows Indigenous jumpers for $30! Insane!

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not quite October yet, but have just picked up one of each of these (red version of the singlet) for 15 bucks each, totalling under $40 posted, from Jim Kidd in Perth. Absolute bargain. Haven't gone through all the other clubs to see if there are similar bargains, but they have 2020 Crows Indigenous jumpers for $30! Insane!

Jim Kidd is the king of crazy sales, I remember people posting about his deals on Freo jumpers on here literally 10 years ago.

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Jim Kidd is the king of crazy sales, I remember people posting about his deals on Freo jumpers on here literally 10 years ago.

I’m not sure how he can sell some of this stuff so cheap. Current season Indigenous guernseys for $30 is crazy. Can only think he managed to get a bunch of firesale stock from ISC for next to nothing maybe?

This is still the greatest thing I have ever seen at Jim Kidd:

the most devastating part of this was being at work and not being allowed to go to the city to get amongst it. :(

wow! Again, as shame there isn't the up to date Suns gear!!
Probably didn't make enough stuff to begin with for there to be a large amount of deadstock worth selling on to big Jim.

wow! Again, as shame there isn't the up to date Suns gear!!

JK's have tonnes of Suns gear normally - it's almost always dirt cheap too. Might be in-store only, and only a season or two old, but yeah. Depends on how much you care about a dark blue square behind the Host Plus logo...

Anyway, here's what they do have online.

I wish there was some Suns gear on sale

Harley just retired mate, I’m sure there will be plenty floating around soon enough.

Back