Resource The Bargain Bin: footy's best merch sales

Remove this Banner Ad

that’s what the girl in rebel said but she definitely didn’t sound 100% sure!

Still - it’s not Macron. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was getting mixed up with Glory stocks coming in, the most logical explanation I can think of.

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looks like Shop AFL are clearing everything out - maybe Infinite Retail aren’t running it next season and are getting rid of their stock. Most stuff (not that there’s much left) is 60-80% off. I picked up a few 2020 training tees for $15 each, a few pairs of Happy Socks for $2 down from $20 and a GWS polo and Puffer Vest for about $17 each. Think I spent $100 in all and got about $600 worth of gear at normal prices.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Looks like Shop AFL are clearing everything out - maybe Infinite Retail aren’t running it next season and are getting rid of their stock. Most stuff (not that there’s much left) is 60-80% off. I picked up a few 2020 training tees for $15 each, a few pairs of Happy Socks for $2 down from $20 and a GWS polo and Puffer Vest for about $17 each. Think I spent $100 in all and got about $600 worth of gear at normal prices.
That would be great, Infinite Retail guzzles giant chode. The discrepancy between what's available at Port's Alberton shop and the online store is shambolic.

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Every size in the singlets, tees, polos and jackets (tech pro hoodie, rain jacket etc), 2XL and above in shorts and only 3XL and above for the indigenous guernsey.

Yeah.. unfortunately it’s not loading on my phone! Will have to wait until I get home on my computer haha. What sizes are available?

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Not really a bargain but just more interesting, Fitzroy Football Club (the VAFA spiritual successor) is selling Fitzroy jumpers. Haven't seen any actual images of the jumpers themselves but pretty cool nonetheless.

1603786068865.png

Not really a bargain but just more interesting, Fitzroy Football Club (the VAFA spiritual successor) is selling Fitzroy jumpers. Haven't seen any actual images of the jumpers themselves but pretty cool nonetheless.

View attachment 996714
The official Greatest jumper of all time for $80? Sounds like a bargain to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mozzie_Squad

All Australian
Dec 13, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melb City, Storm, Stars

View attachment 996714

I bought both.. Couldn't help myself.

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club

View attachment 996714

The Fitzroy Football Club (same entity as once held an AFL licence) own the FFC logo (Trade Mark: 764288) and have done since 10th June 1998. And do so until 2028. They can produce Fitzroy Football Club jumpers as much as they like, completely independent of the AFL.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Fitzroy Football Club (same entity as once held an AFL licence) own the FFC logo (Trade Mark: 764288) and have done since 10th June 1998. And do so until 2028. They can produce Fitzroy Football Club jumpers as much as they like, completely independent of the AFL.
Oh wow I was not aware of that, so the literal successor to the FFC

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite

Do they licence the FFC logo back to AFL / Brisbane for their occasional use and get money for doing so?

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
The big manufacturers charge a lot for guernseys because it costs them to license the colours and logos. For my club I pay $36 per guernsey from ISC and sell them for $55!

That's incredible, was expecting it to be kinda shady with washed out colours. Considering the price as well, that's better than some of the big manufacturers and they'd charge $40 extra.

Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Do they licence the FFC logo back to AFL / Brisbane for their occasional use and get money for doing so?

Fitzroy work with the Brisbane Lions and give them permission to use the FFC logo when they want in the AFL. Good exposure for Fitzroy. Brisbane sponsor the Fitzroy FC in the VAFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back