Discussion The Barometer - Mid Season Dragons, Demons & Roys Review Out Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to stop looking in the mirror... At risk of another 'moment'

Making memorable moments is my theme .... Its like triple M but better.

Walks away whistling … can't find a better man ….. she dreams in colour she dreams in red …..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, it is Monday and round 3 review time.

Is it just me or is the SFA really starting to build some momentum this season? Seems more activity than seasons past and also a bit of angst and rivarly starting to build. It was a huge week off field but first let's look at the results.

Who was HOT and who was NOT.

Let's begin with the on field results, courtesy of the "randon SIM". The SIM had another rare good week

Winners were thr Demons, Bears, Bombers, Swampies, Warriors and Furies therefore meaning any team I did not name lost.

Ladder starting to take shape after 3 rounds, Swampies and Warriors remain unbeaten and the Royals and Gumbies are yet to open their accounts.

On field haydo returned to form for the Gumbies with a lot of hit outs, a couple of unknown Dragons in Dr Mantis Taboggan and Mooresome (WHO???) had 18 kicks as did philreich. Interesting side stat is that Phil had more s**t Dad jokes than kicks in round 1. Art Vandelay_ had 10 marks, scenes reminiscent of his test scores out of 100 in year 12 while another unknown "player" in TalkingFootyNow1223 handballed 19 times. Drunken Wookie (seriously who?) and GotTheGoodes both had 10 tackles and I am never going to mention the frees for numbers in here as that stat is purely for those that suck up to the simmer's. Great to see Elton Johns Wig start the year all guns blazing taking out the free's against stat comfortably with 6 big ones. My all time favourite player Mooch is leading the goal kicking with Tarkyn_24 on 6 while unsuprisingly serial list clogger okeydoke7 leads the behinds with 7. Finally pantskyle slayed them with DT and EXIE points.

Anyway, enough of the bullshit on field stuff, now to the important things. Who was hot and not around the threads.

HOT.

Media continues to go up a notch Great work this week from Elton Johns Wig with The Whine Room. Week one started slowly with some has been but the interview with Ant Bear was top notch. Keep up the good work EJW.

Loving JoshWoodenSpoon cranking out some media gold in his own special way.

Loonerty apparently imitation is the greatest from of flattery so from one of the leagues "big names" I am flattered.

Great to see a couple of new comers dipping the media toe in the water. AuntyBlindEye with SFA Family Tree and also Tonga Bob with Trust in the Process.

The Royals - Had a great match thread with you guys this week and it was awesome to see you come out all guns blazing. An unfortunate auto correct error saw me banned for 24 hours by an over zealous mod but even with that it was a lot of fun. It does auger well for the season and I certainly hope all teams we face this saeson come to play in the way the Royals did this week.

NOT.

Not too much this week given for many I was the villian.

Blacky - If you were an A League ref you would be out for the remainder of the season for going way too early and not listening to the 4th official. Yes it made for some good theatre but I am certain if you were a police officer there would be a lot of dead suspects.

Metalcrusher - One of the most extraordinary outbursts I have witnessed in the SFA. Not many were spared and the most intriguing part about this was they were literally all his "team mates". Will be fascinating to see how this one plays out. Will WaynesWorld19 have the balls to sack him or will the train wreck continue to roll on down the tracks.

Over and out from me. Feel free to add your HOT and NOT for round 3.

Until next week.

Tony xoxo.

Is it just me or is the SFA really starting to build some momentum this season? Seems more activity than seasons past and also a bit of angst and rivarly starting to build. It was a huge week off field but first let's look at the results.

Let's begin with the on field results, courtesy of the "randon SIM". The SIM had another rare good week

Winners were thr Demons, Bears, Bombers, Swampies, Warriors and Furies therefore meaning any team I did not name lost.

Ladder starting to take shape after 3 rounds, Swampies and Warriors remain unbeaten and the Royals and Gumbies are yet to open their accounts.

On field haydo returned to form for the Gumbies with a lot of hit outs, a couple of unknown Dragons in Dr Mantis Taboggan and Mooresome (WHO???) had 18 kicks as did philreich. Interesting side stat is that Phil had more s**t Dad jokes than kicks in round 1. Art Vandelay_ had 10 marks, scenes reminiscent of his test scores out of 100 in year 12 while another unknown "player" in TalkingFootyNow1223 handballed 19 times. Drunken Wookie (seriously who?) and GotTheGoodes both had 10 tackles and I am never going to mention the frees for numbers in here as that stat is purely for those that suck up to the simmer's. Great to see Elton Johns Wig start the year all guns blazing taking out the free's against stat comfortably with 6 big ones. My all time favourite player Mooch is leading the goal kicking with Tarkyn_24 on 6 while unsuprisingly serial list clogger okeydoke7 leads the behinds with 7. Finally pantskyle slayed them with DT and EXIE points.

Anyway, enough of the bullshit on field stuff, now to the important things. Who was hot and not around the threads.

HOT.

Media continues to go up a notch Great work this week from Elton Johns Wig with The Whine Room. Week one started slowly with some has been but the interview with Ant Bear was top notch. Keep up the good work EJW.

Loonerty apparently imitation is the greatest from of flattery so from one of the leagues "big names" I am flattered.

Great to see a couple of new comers dipping the media toe in the water. AuntyBlindEye with SFA Family Tree and also Tonga Bob with Trust in the Process.

The Royals - Had a great match thread with you guys this week and it was awesome to see you come out all guns blazing. An unfortunate auto correct error saw me banned for 24 hours by an over zealous mod but even with that it was a lot of fun. It does auger well for the season and I certainly hope all teams we face this saeson come to play in the way the Royals did this week.

NOT.

Blacky - If you were an A League ref you would be out for the remainder of the season for going way too early and not listening to the 4th official. Yes it made for some good theatre but I am certain if you were a police officer there would be a lot of dead suspects.

Metalcrusher - One of the most extraordinary outbursts I have witnessed in the SFA. Not many were spared and the most intriguing part about this was they were literally all his "team mates". Will be fascinating to see how this one plays out. Will WaynesWorld19 have the balls to sack him or will the train wreck continue to roll on down the tracks.

Until next week.

Tony xoxo.

Are you just phoning this s**t in now? Never saw Tigerturbulance use a little thing like a baby ban as a real for this kid of half hearted effort

HOT.

NOT.

Until next week.

Tony xoxo.
Fascinating report Tone, but I'm just curious as to why my round 1 performance is being reviewed after round 3.

I am a police officer.

Honestly I haven’t seen a failure to own ones actions like this since before your spiritual leader got shot. Haro would be proud.

Fascinating report Tone, but I'm just curious as to why my round 1 performance is being reviewed after round 3.

I applaud you for being the first person to realise I have not updated the onfield stats since round one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back