Media The Bastyy Network Presents: Stadium Nightmares

Can Bastyy Ramsayy save the Gold City Royals?

• No

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, but again

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 1, Part 1: The Golden Throne
golden throne.png

This week, Bastyy Ramsayy finds himself at one of the SFA's most iconic grounds: The Golden Throne. You'd easily mistake the ground for something better then it is given it's flashy name and star studded line-up, but make no mistake, inside these grounds we have a club that is facing serious hardships both on and off the field

The Season 30 Premiership was a monumental moment for the club, finally bringing a premiership to the SFA's Gold Coast Suns and further cementing The Filth Wizard's legacy as a league legend. However success brought downfall for the club, with Kennedy Parker retiring, and many of the clubs bigger names having less output in the following season

uh oh.jpg
When The Filth Wizard saw this graph he said "Oh no!"

Now the Royals have a new problem on their hands, the recruitment of PMBangers has meant a battle of egos have begun at the throne, can Bastyy help settle the flames?

League favourite Marlowe was originally quite fond about bring PMBangers over, but he says it's just too much now
marlowe .png
"One minute, PMBangers is my best friend, the next thing I know he's yelling at my other best friend The Filth Wizard about not being allowed the sole captaincy role. Filth has been a real hothead about this, and I'm worried I'm going to have to call it quits at The Throne"

We then approached Gold City Royals player named spookism, who wished to remain anonymous, about his thoughts on The Filth Wizard

We did not respect his wishes

spookism.PNG
"I really love Filth, he's a great guy, but after what he did with those ******* nWo Dragons, I'd be more then happy to see him fail, and PMBangers takeover"

Bastyy has found The Filth Wizard in one of The Thrones back-rooms, we don't know what he was doing, but it can't have been good

confrontation 1.PNG
"Yeah yeah, I'm the bloke who runs this joint, not that little PMBangers fella, anyway, can I get you anything mate?"

It was a shocking thing to hear, how can a league legend talk so poorly about his own co-captain

"Mate, do you really think that's how you should describe your fellow co-captain?"
"Honestly mate I don't really care how you think I should run this place, I won a premiership here, I know what I'm ******* doing"

It was time to leave Filth behind and understand what exactly PMBangers was having trouble with

pmbangers.PNG
"Now I'll be honest, I'm not having fun here at the Royals, when The Filth Wizard hired me he said I was going to have all the luxuries that every other captain has, then next minute I'm in a back pocket! I mean, I would probably put myself there anyway, but I'd like to be at least asked"

A captain sticking a premier player like PMBangers in a back-pocket? I had to get to the bottom of this

confrontation 2.PNG
"Filthy mate, I've just got done talking with your co-captain and he's telling me absolutely shocking things, stuff I thought I'd never hear at an SFA club"
"And what could that be mate?"
"You've stuck him in a position without even asking him, simply terrible mate, you should be ashamed"
"I should be ashamed? You should be ashamed about questioning my decisions you *******"
"You know what Filth, I don't think you're fit to run this club, when you make decisions that even ******* TJASTA couldn't get wrong"

The Filth Wizard then promptly left the scene, kicking and screaming.

With that, Bastyy Ramsayy now had a lot on his plate, can he save this club that has a mod with an ego, and players threatening to walk? Can he save this broken relationship between two stars? Is this the biggest #scandal in the SFA this season? Find out tomorrow night when Bastyy Ramsayy returns to clean up the mess he's found

events depicted in this episode may or may not be entirely false

if the Royals are the Suns what does that make us? University?
Warriors and Dockers are a perfect pair

-One grand final that resulted in a loss
-Would usually be irrelevant outside of a handful of league stars (Frankston Rover, Wosh, TiF)
-Ross Lyon

I'm not digging any deeper

Now this is the kind of media I subscribe for.

The kind that mentions me.
Marlowe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm all of a sudden I have an idea for a media thread where I discuss each clubs bogey ground

Ours is the Golden Throne, fyi.

View attachment 1194287

This week, Bastyy Ramsayy finds himself at one of the SFA's most iconic grounds: The Golden Throne. You'd easily mistake the ground for something better then it is given it's flashy name and star studded line-up, but make no mistake, inside these grounds we have a club that is facing serious hardships both on and off the field

The Season 30 Premiership was a monumental moment for the club, finally bringing a premiership to the SFA's Gold Coast Suns and further cementing The Filth Wizard's legacy as a league legend. However success brought downfall for the club, with Kennedy Parker retiring, and many of the clubs bigger names having less output in the following season

View attachment 1194288
When The Filth Wizard saw this graph he said "Oh no!"

Now the Royals have a new problem on their hands, the recruitment of PMBangers has meant a battle of egos have begun at the throne, can Bastyy help settle the flames?

League favourite Marlowe was originally quite fond about bring PMBangers over, but he says it's just too much now
View attachment 1194289
"One minute, PMBangers is my best friend, the next thing I know he's yelling at my other best friend The Filth Wizard about not being allowed the sole captaincy role. Filth has been a real hothead about this, and I'm worried I'm going to have to call it quits at The Throne"

We then approached Gold City Royals player named spookism, who wished to remain anonymous, about his thoughts on The Filth Wizard

View attachment 1194301
"I really love Filth, he's a great guy, but after what he did with those ******* nWo Dragons, I'd be more then happy to see him fail, and PMBangers takeover"

Bastyy has found The Filth Wizard in one of The Thrones back-rooms, we don't know what he was doing, but it can't have been good

View attachment 1194292
"Yeah yeah, I'm the bloke who runs this joint, not that little PMBangers fella, anyway, can I get you anything mate?"

It was a shocking thing to hear, how can a league legend talk so poorly about his own co-captain

"Mate, do you really think that's how you should describe your fellow co-captain?"
"Honestly mate I don't really care how you think I should run this place, I won a premiership here, I know what I'm ******* doing"

It was time to leave Filth behind and understand what exactly PMBangers was having trouble with

View attachment 1194295
"Now I'll be honest, I'm not having fun here at the Royals, when The Filth Wizard hired me he said I was going to have all the luxuries that every other captain has, then next minute I'm in a back pocket! I mean, I would probably put myself there anyway, but I'd like to be at least asked"

A captain sticking a premier player like PMBangers in a back-pocket? I had to get to the bottom of this

View attachment 1194296
"Filthy mate, I've just got done talking with your co-captain and he's telling me absolutely shocking things, stuff I thought I'd never hear at an SFA club"
"And what could that be mate?"
"You've stuck him in a position without even asking him, simply terrible mate, you should be ashamed"
"I should be ashamed? You should be ashamed about questioning my decisions you *******"
"You know what Filth, I don't think you're fit to run this club, when you make decisions that even ******* TJASTA couldn't get wrong"

The Filth Wizard then promptly left the scene, kicking and screaming.

With that, Bastyy Ramsayy now had a lot on his plate, can he save this club that has a mod with an ego, and players threatening to walk? Can he save this broken relationship between two stars? Is this the biggest #scandal in the SFA this season? Find out tomorrow night when Bastyy Ramsayy returns to clean up the mess he's found

503783B3-6CD8-4EC2-A6E5-6A72D5DD0C7D.gif

Honestly thought this was going to be a thread about those losers that can’t win a certain ground.

I am disappoint.

Yes, us and home games.

View attachment 1194301

This is fake news.

I did not ask for anonymity, I mean I tell this to Filthy's face daily.

I hope you were wearing your name badge. Imagine Filth's embarassment if you weren't.

Filth knows exactly who I am.
I keyed my name into his car

Back