The Bathurst 12 Hour thread title has been changed

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of the rusted on fans are liking this race, because there's apparently a similar feel to how the B1000 used to be. The casual fan, or person who's not interested in racing hasn't caught onto that, and the B1000 is king.
Pretty much! I used to love the old touring cars before the "Supercars" hijacked the sport and can remember as a kid getting up to watch all sorts of cars race off for the title.

Would love to see Bathurst host a WEC event, would be amazing though not sure if the prototypes could get around the mountain or not!

The prototype would definitely be able to get round the mountain. Someone would have to back me up. But I think they'd do high 1:40s -1:50?

V8 supercar were alright. Before mega campaigner Tony Cochrane got involved. The series/teams take themselves so seriously thinking they're NASCAR of the Asia Pacific. It's just a big aussie racing series cars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprise seeing that Daytona coupé hold off the Audi. In the Vic state rounds. That thing just powers always from Audis and other on the straight. It's like the Ducati in last year's motogp, if you remember.
Looks as though they are having some issues with it today.

Cak3vV2VIAA2RjK.jpg

#Blamecrailsy

#B12hr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back