Movie The Batman (2021) SPOILERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

obviously not, as i said im not a comic fan. I go into these movies with no pre existing knowledge of the history.

As i said, ive stumbled into a comic-con/nerd world havent i 🤣
Batman Returns did the Catwoman piece pretty well.

Long stort short shes not a villain or a hero, she protects her own self interests and has always had a love interest going on with Bats.

Batman Returns did the Catwoman piece pretty well.

Long stort short shes not a villain or a hero, she protects her own self interests and has always had a love interest going on with Bats.
Reeves has stated that her interest in this film will be for the downtrodden and that she will help shape Bats in the trilogy to curb his anger and self destruction

but Selina has always had her own agenda while being romantically linked with Bats

i do laugh at the trailer when the henchmen are shooting a machine gun at his chest.....maybe try the head :think:

henchmen really are dumb asses arent they 🤣
Adrenaline and fear would hinder most people in a fight let alone a gun fight where you are trained to shoot at the centre of mass as it is the biggest and easiest target to shoot at, trying to be a sharp shooter espically up close will make you miss and hit other objects/ people ….you have to have strong muscle memory training yo be shooting at the face in a close up combat to be effective at it and I doubt the average person would have been trained to do such shooting under pressure

Adrenaline and fear would hinder most people in a fight let alone a gun fight where you are trained to shoot at the centre of mass as it is the biggest and easiest target to shoot at, trying to be a sharp shooter espically up close will make you miss and hit other objects/ people ….you have to have strong muscle memory training yo be shooting at the face in a close up combat to be effective at it and I doubt the average person would have been trained to do such shooting under pressure
For some reason this voice came into my head when reading your reply 🤣
1634516709396.png

View attachment 1262755
So all you can offer are insults?

You know they are shooting at him in the dark where he has the jump on them …they aren’t going to be able to line up and try and target his face they will fall back on their training in a pressure situation that relies on muscle memory

i.e target the centre of mass

View attachment 1262755
You keep running the comic book nerd line and look it’s not wrong but also what did you expect in a thread about a famous comic book characters movie which is probably still a year away from screens?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i do laugh at the trailer when the henchmen are shooting a machine gun at his chest.....maybe try the head :think:

henchmen really are dumb asses arent they 🤣
Thought exactly the same.

Even the ricochet should have hit him in the face.

That was a very poor unrealistic scene.

You have a machine gun which is a infinitely a lot more easier than just a hand held gun. You would spray anything in your path, regardless of adrenaline.

Youre hitting this batman in the face. Its an unrealistic scene.

I mean Batman exists in a world and universe where there's Superman, Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman etc; Who cares if there's a scene of bullets not hitting Batman in the face.
Every single person who is over bad guys shooting endless bullets and always missing. Its lazy.

we are over it. We are going on strike until it stops happening.

Im sure by the start of the 2030s we will have another Batman origin story with a different take.

Absolutely. TDK Trilogy hit screens eight years after the "first four" finished. This set will now hit screens a decade after the previous trilogy finished. It would've been earlier had the pandemic not suspended filming.

Absolutely. TDK Trilogy hit screens eight years after the "first four" finished. This set will now hit screens a decade after the previous trilogy finished. It would've been earlier had the pandemic not suspended filming.
Your ignoring justice league and batman and superman. its like 24 months after the last batman. Not 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back