Movie The Batman (2021) SPOILERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s funny. When twilight came out he and the. Movie we’re widely panned by non twilighters. How times have changed as he’s morphed into a seemingly accomplished actor. Vampire like
Good meme getting the rounds about r Patz being the worst vampire ever, 14 years to turn into a bat

It’s funny. When twilight came out he and the. Movie we’re widely panned by non twilighters. How times have changed as he’s morphed into a seemingly accomplished actor. Vampire like
It's almost if actors have an entire career to develop and make good movies so we probably shouldn't judge them on their 4th one at 22 years old.

And speaking of Good Time, this was a lovely little nod to Pattinson’s performance in that film.

I noticed the grocery store name. Would not have picked the outfit though.

Another film I liked was lost city of z. His first time working with Tom Holland.

It's almost if actors have an entire career to develop and make good movies so we probably shouldn't judge them on their 4th one at 22 years old.

yesir!

many of those who denounced RP before are now praising him, though denying their original analysis

And speaking of Good Time, this was a lovely little nod to Pattinson’s performance in that film.

i think the tweeter is clutching at straws a bit.....RP jacket is red whereas the thiefs is orange.

Wonder if there's a nod to twilight. maybe someone glittering in teh sun (except there is no sunshine in gotham)

i think the tweeter is clutching at straws a bit.....RP jacket is red whereas the thiefs is orange.

Wonder if there's a nod to twilight. maybe someone glittering in teh sun (except there is no sunshine in gotham)

It looks orange because it’s right in the middle of the spotlight from the police helicopter hovering above, perhaps not the best photo to choose for that tweet. However it’s 100% the same get up from Good Time that the drophead is wearing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And David Dastmalchian was calendar man and penguin in the long halloween.

Amazing he got his start in dark knight and now coming back round to Nolan. Has also appeared in the shows gotham and flash. Prob has more DC credits than anyone at this point.

Bloody Hell :oops: was tense, loved it.
In two minds, loved it, but glad they cut it. I like this first movie joker free and setting him up for a big sequel.
He also says its there 1 year anniversary, so will be interesting if this picks up 1 year in, or if we get flashbacks of there initial meeting.
Don't want a joker backstory, but would love to see there initial meeting/confrontation in this universe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back