DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Worried our injuries are starting to catch up with us now.

Think if we can't get a result at Burnley, we don't have much of a hope.

Hopefully Rice and Cresswell and Dawson will be back next start.

D67ED605-80F2-4A4A-927B-A0768D63341B.jpeg

We would need you guys to seriously fu** up. 68 is our max and we play Leicester still so 65-68 most likely
No we don’t. We don’t need Chelsea to falter.

We just need United to beat Leicester. Dropped points for either club Chelsea v Leicester and City beat Chelsea.

So long as City and Utd win the games relevant to them dropped points in the foxes v chelsea game means our away trip to Leicester could be a CL playoff match. Provided we win out.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
No we don’t. We don’t need Chelsea to falter.

We just need United to beat Leicester. Dropped points for either club Chelsea v Leicester and City beat Chelsea.

So long as City and Utd win the games relevant to them dropped points in the foxes v chelsea game means our away trip to Leicester could be a CL playoff match. Provided we win out.
Leicester to get 5 points or less in their next 4 games?

Or Chelsea to get 7 or less.

Cheslea are in great form so wouldn't back against them. Leicester just need 5 points and they've got a gimme 3 points coming up next and we've got Leeds away. It is likely to be all over next weekend if they extend their gap to 9 points.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
United with their fixture congestion becomes another very winnable game for Leicester. It's possible but highly unlikely that we have a CL play-off on the final day.

Okay, so:

Leicester (3rd, 63 points): Newcastle (H, 17th, W), Manchester United (A, 2nd, D), Chelsea (A, 4th, D), Tottenham (H, 5th, D). 69 points

Chelsea (4th, 61 points): Manchester City (A, 1st, L), Arsenal (H, 9th, W), Leicester (H, 3rd, D), Aston Villa (A, 10th, W). 68 points

Tottenham (5th, 56 points): Leeds (A, 10th, W), Wolverhampton (H, 12th, W), Aston Villa (H, 10th, W), Leicester (A, 3rd, D). 66 points

West Ham (6th, 55 points): Burnley (A, 16th, W), Everton (H, 8th, D), Brighton (A, 14th, W), West Brom (A, 19th, W), Southampton (H, 15th, W). 68 points

Liverpool (7th, 54 points): Manchester United (A, 2nd, L), Southampton (H, 15th, W), West Brom (A, 19th, W), Burnley (A, 16th, W), Crystal Palace (H, 13th, W). 66 points

Everton (8th, 52 points): West Ham (A, 6th, D), Aston Villa (A, 10th, W), Sheffield United (H, 20th, W), Wolverhampton (H, 12th, W), Manchester City (A, 1st, L). 62 points.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
I think it’s must win for Leicester this weekend. I don’t think anyone will actually win out in the chasing group but with that run in there’s a real chance Leicester don’t get anything from their last 3 games.

United only need 3 more points to secure top 4, if that happens against Villa can see a lot of experimenting and youth games leading up to the Europa final if we progress to that.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
If we keep Antonio fit, we have a chance. May have to win 4 from 4 to finish at 70, but with our fixture list, it's doable. Everton been in good nick away from home though this season.

If we keep Antonio fit, we have a chance. May have to win 4 from 4 to finish at 70, but with our fixture list, it's doable. Everton been in good nick away from home though this season.
All depends on the next fixture really.

I had Leicester drawing their final 3 and West Ham winning their final 4 (last 5 after this morning), and in the end the Hammers equal their highest ever finish and Liverpool sneak in on goal difference.

1620097188524.png

My predictions are generally crap, so apologises to any Hammers and Reds fans.

Back