The battle for top 4 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

With 10 games remaining WR, who do you think will finish outside of top 4 assuming arsenal are gone

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s so hard to call. I think Liverpool are the least likely to miss out, and you think United with 4 and 6 points on us and Chelsea have just enough of a buffer to get them over the line. So I reckon it’s probably out of us and Chelsea - and we still have to play at the Bridge :)

Depends what happens against City. If Chelsea lose to City and Spurs, Liverpool and United take maximum, it starts to become very hard for them.

But if they somehow beat City, they will be right back in it.
Chelsea and United have harder games than ours, but they have more know-how in hitting their objectives (******* hell I sound like I’m at work). Spurs problem is we are having difficulties breaking down buses this season - nearly happened again against Palace. If we hit our best form I’d be quite confident but we have been patchy for a lot of the season.

Chelsea looked far more competent than United in the first half. For some reason they lost control of the game in the second half, and looked like they settled for a point and that’s always dangerous. Play like they did in the first 45 minutes and like they did against Barca and top four is still on. You’re being a tad dramatic Chef
Yeah probably but after next week we'll almost certainly be 5 points and GD behind you guys and even if we win out from there may not be enough. And we arent winning out.

Chelsea and United have harder games than ours, but they have more know-how in hitting their objectives (******* hell I sound like I’m at work). Spurs problem is we are having difficulties breaking down buses this season - nearly happened again against Palace. If we hit our best form I’d be quite confident but we have been patchy for a lot of the season.
Before last night, I had United the most likely to fall out. I think both our teams will be fine. Hopefully anyways. Chelsea now look the most likely to miss particularly considering they have City next.

Still so tight though, can go any which way. Expect Being Liverpool any minute now... or a Spursy move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Note*
Man United, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea all in the Round of 16 of the CL and it's possible all could still make the quarters.
Man United, Spurs and Chelsea in the quarters of the FA cup while Liverpool are not.

A lot of it will be down to whether you are playing teams that are already on the beach. We play Brighton and Watford when points for them may be critical for example. I think all four teams will be within three or four points of each other by the end

The PPG average of the opposition for each team:

Spurs - 1.39
Chelsea - 1.34
Man Utd - 1.33
Liverpool - 1.26

Going by this, we have the most difficult run-in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back