The Battle of Cronulla Beach: ITS ON!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarryd_S said:
This is the most shameful episode in Australias history. Did the ANZACs die for this? .

So the ANZACS fought for multiculturalism did they? They fought for the British Empire you muppet.

medusala said:
So the ANZACS fought for multiculturalism did they? They fought for the British Empire you muppet.
No nor did they fight (and die) to see their flag burned down and p1ssed on...If a lot of those guys were around today,after seeing that,it would be on again...

WA ROO said:
like you ignoring what happened in Cronulla and Maroubra the last two nights

Hello Dopey
I see your entire world still revolves around a footy fan site.

What the misses not showing any interest in you anymore?

Look around you dopey, there is a big wide world out there with lots of places to go and discuss current issues.
Why not join a club, a political party, other discussion sites or similar - you will broaden your views, instead of thinking the only place to discuss things is on BF.

Go on, give it a shot, you might even learn something (Nah, I doubt it - too thick).

Kurt Angle © said:
Which is the problem of the ENTIRE muslim lebanese community in Sydney.

It may not be the entire community committing the crimes, but the rest are sitting by while a sizable element are acting in a criminal manner.

So its every single Australians fault (including you) that the 5000 drunken yobbo's got out of control on Sunday?
Interesting perspective

Jarryd_S said:
This is the most shameful episode in Australias history. Did the ANZACs die for this? Did they die so we could assault and abuse people based purely on their country of origin or religon? Anyone who in the slightest way thinks that what happened was the right thing is a pathetic, weak excuse for a human being.
Do you think this could be a bit of an exaggeration?

Jarryd_S said:
This is the most shameful episode in Australias history. Did the ANZACs die for this? Did they die so we could assault and abuse people based purely on their country of origin or religon? Anyone who in the slightest way thinks that what happened was the right thing is a pathetic, weak excuse for a human being.

No, the ANZAC's died for nothing (Different topic though)

Embers said:
What this has shown is not that Australia is racist, rather that Australia lacks national identity and culture due to the fact we have no history. Our generation and past have achieved or accomplished nothing and there fearful that they will not be remembered.

This is clearly an attack out of fear. Attacking cars and shops has nothing to do with racism.

If Australia is such an uncultured country lacking any form of history or identity then why are you here? Why not immigrate to Lebanon, Iran or Egypt where you can enrich yourself in their culture and history. You will be able to fully appreciate how much SOME middle eastern countries just love us westerners.

BTW I will be willing to chip in for your ticket.

mark73 said:
No nor did they fight (and die) to see their flag burned down and p1ssed on...If a lot of those guys were around today,after seeing that,it would be on again...

And which flag are you talking about? The true Australian flag that the Australian ANZACS fought and die under or the one some politician changed on a whim in the early 50's and the mob of Cronulla cowards carried on Sunday?

Theseventhhamster said:
Do you think this could be a bit of an exaggeration?

I had a chuckle over that too. He/she must watch A Current Affair religously.

I wonder if he/she thinks its also one of the most shameful events in the Lebanese-Australians history? I doubt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray said:
Morning all
Morning Murray :)
mpttt12_01.jpg

Qsaint said:
So the Lebanese gang burned down a church hall, this is going to get much worst on Sunday

Surely you could have put an anti anglo-aussie spin on this incident somehow. Maybe one of the nuns was threating them with violence and the poor innocent gathering ( dare not use gang ) of Lebanese youth-workers were just protecting themselves.

There is an Official Sydney Riots Online Forum.

Not a great deal of action there at the moment.

Not sure whether posting the link contravenes the rules and regulations though.

SpringChoke said:
Surely you could have put an anti anglo-aussie spin on this incident somehow. Maybe one of the nuns was threating them with violence and the poor innocent gathering ( dare not use gang ) of Lebanese youth-workers were just protecting themselves.

Well alright

Islamic leader Fadi Abdul Rahman said Muslim youths were angry that police appear to be treating them more harshly than "Anglos".

http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,17561923%5E3102,00.html

Joffaboy said:
And which flag are you talking about? The true Australian flag that the Australian ANZACS fought and die under or the one some politician changed on a whim in the early 50's and the mob of Cronulla cowards carried on Sunday?

The Australian flag Jokeboy. Variations in design are irrelevant.

SpringChoke said:
If Australia is such an uncultured country lacking any form of history or identity then why are you here? Why not immigrate to Lebanon, Iran or Egypt where you can enrich yourself in their culture and history. You will be able to fully appreciate how much SOME middle eastern countries just love us westerners.

BTW I will be willing to chip in for your ticket.

Do you think it might be because he is AN AUSTRALIAN.

Why don't you go and live in the US

Murray said:
Do you think it might be because he is AN AUSTRALIAN.

Why don't you go and live in the US

So he's an Australian saying we have no culture, history or identity, so why is he here?. For that matter, why are you here? Surely, you 2 should be off in the Middle East somewhere saving/enriching lives and impressing the locals by p*ssing on the Australian flag.

Pathetic and spineless. I bet you would be one of the first to seek out the mob for protection if you or your poodle were threatened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back