The Battle of Cronulla Beach: ITS ON!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pube_ said:
I doubt it too. Hope it never gets to that of course. Though it would be interesting to see the change in all the leftist apologists who defended the rights of these Muslims in Australia, who also don't object to the burning of the flag. If there was one really unsavory situation, like a beheading or a mass rally of Muslims in Lakemba and their community leaders and Muftis all declared "war" on Australia unless they received an independent Sharia ruled state.

As in, at what point would the leftist apologist PC types actually start venting outrage and contempt at those they once defended? When would that breaking point occur?
You have a very warped view of lefty politics.

Refried Noodle said:
I reckon if he was around Hitler would applaud that effort.

This is quite disturbing, but gave me a laugh or two. Australia was founded on racism when the British stole the land from the Aboriginals, killed them and treated them as second class citizens for decades. Some things don't change...... :rolleyes:

These tools are giving the ANZAC's a bad name.
When Hitler died,they did find the body didn't they?....Because you never know,stranger things have happened....Maybe he did a runner and is living with Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison on a deserted pacific ocean island just waiting for the right amount of flaring up before he makes his grand entree....:eek:

Meeso, so when is that breaking point? It seems that the 2 nights of retaliations haven't been condemned by high-profile lefty Big Footy posters. The focus keeps returning to the Cronulla yobbos. To what the Australians did to the Aboriginals 200 years ago. To the 5,000 rally. Hardly any genuine focus to discuss and critically analyse the acts of those who did 2 nights of retaliation, or to the years of intimidation before Sunday that sparked that rally.

pube_ said:
Meeso, so when is that breaking point? It seems that the 2 nights of retaliations haven't been condemned by high-profile lefty Big Footy posters. The focus keeps returning to the Cronulla yobbos. To what the Australians did to the Aboriginals 200 years ago. To the 5,000 rally. Hardly any genuine focus to discuss and critically analyse the acts of those who did 2 nights of retaliation, or to the years of intimidation before Sunday that sparked that rally.
Who the hell are these high-profile lefties you're talking about? BTW you forgot to mention rape in your post.

MeeSo said:
Who the hell are these high-profile lefties you're talking about? BTW you forgot to mention rape in your post.

Exactly what I was wondering!! I think that Pubehead actually believes that this board is some hotbed of societys' illuminati, where all the world leaders gather to get their strategies and wisdom. It's a frigging Footy board that has a minority of posters who show some level of interest in politics and world affairs.

Jesus Pubey, I think you're way out of balance in regard to the actual importance of what gets said on these boards.:D

Thanks for the tip afc9798, I was initially mistaken coming into the SC&P expecting mature discussion from right and left-wingers. My mistake. I was very wrong.

pube_ said:
Thanks for the tip afc9798, I was initially mistaken coming into the SC&P expecting mature discussion from right and left-wingers. My mistake. I was very wrong.
You're welcome, I hate seeing wasted efforts that go in circles. Occasionally you might find some quality, but it's getting less and less lately.;)

pube_ said:

I understand that you are a new poster and as such I am bound by administrative rules to show you some respect and to make you feel welcome. Now can you do me a favour and stop with your bullshyt. Thanks mate.

The recent riots and threats are good fodder to bring out the extreme left and right wingers into infantile argument. Some people make good points on both sides. Where there's tension on an issue you're bound to see threads degenerate into slanging matches. Which is the very problem with our own Parliament sittings too.

Skipper, supposedly I am UNIT though. So let's excuse everyone else's trolling and gang up on me instead. Btw, what bullsh1t? We all know opinion is opinion. So learn to respect everyone's opinion (right and left, those you agree with and those you don't), like I do, and don't resort to petty personal attacks either. Thanks mate.

pube_ said:
Skipper, supposedly I am UNIT though. So let's excuse everyone else's trolling and gang up on me instead. Btw, what bullsh1t? We all know opinion is opinion. So learn to respect everyone's opinion (right and left, those you agree with and those you don't), like I do, and don't resort to petty personal attacks either. Thanks mate.

welcome to the list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole situation needs to be calmed down before it gets right out of hand. Hopefully once the heat has been taken out of it all parties can try and find away forward and remove a lot of the prejudiced that have built up on both sides.

Sadly all it will take is one truly **************** act, murder, burning a chruch/mosque and it could quite litterally explode.

My major concern is how smart the organisers are cos it seems to me that there is a degree of social manipulation going on.

Murray said:
I think you missed the point (again) he is here because he is Australian.

Surely you are not saying that to be here he has to agree with everything you believe in?

Oh, by the way, I'm Australian too.
I don't agree with you - so are you saying I have to leave because of that?
1.Technically he is Australian...

2.Don't confuse yourself with the rest of us Murray.There is a significant difference between being Australian and in your case AustrALIEN...

3.I know you don't agree,with anyone,or thing and yes,could you please?....:)

mark73 said:
1.Technically he is Australian...

2.Don't confuse yourself with the rest of us Murray.There is a significant difference between being Australian and in your case AustrALIEN...

3.I know you don't agree,with anyone,or thing and yes,could you please?....:)

Must try harder
Lacks an attention span
Will need to repeat year 9
2/10

theGimp said:
You are nothing but an gutless little sniper Murray.

We can all see right through you tip rat.
In all fairness,it is not a completely unexpected response.You see,when you comes from the Pines,it is factual that you need to become accustomed to defending yourself.And if by some "wrong turn",or "street directory with page's missing" you happened to find your way in there,you'd be able to fully understand why Murray is like that.

Personally I think people like Murray need to be nurtured and cared for and educated on the finer aspects of civilised society,not criticised Gimp....Very uncalled for IMO....:)

mark73 said:
In all fairness,it is not a completely unexpected response.You see,when you comes from the Pines,it is factual that you need to become accustomed to defending yourself.And if by some "wrong turn",or "street directory with page's missing" you happened to find your way in there,you'd be able to fully understand why Murray is like that.

Personally I think people like Murray need to be nurtured and cared for and educated on the finer aspects of civilised society,not criticised Gimp....Very uncalled for IMO....:)

Look at how much I control you.
You carry my name under your nic.

You are mine - you think about all the time, you can't wait to read my posts, you sweat on every word I write.

Controlled on a daily basis

Murray said:
Look at how much I control you.
You carry my name under your nic.

You are mine - you think about all the time, you can't wait to read my posts, you sweat on every word I write.

Controlled on a daily basis
Well you are one of the stalwarts Murray...I would be defying the meaning of self-righteous,meaningless,ill-founded completely irrelevant posting if I didn't at least attempt,to learn from one of the greats...I thought that would have been self-explantary Murray....:confused::thumbsu:

mark73 said:
No UNIT of late?...I wonder whats going on?...

One of the 751 people of Lebenese origin currently living in Perth got a hold of him?

They are everywhere, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back