Review The Battle of the Bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A review of your win over the Swans on Vice.

On Sunday evening a tense showdown begins. Billed as the Battle of the Bridge, GWS and Sydney meet at Spotless for a conflagration I prefer to call the Battle of the Bay. It's the sailors from the HMAS Swans versus the GWS pirates. The sound of 'Hells Bells' echoes across the stadium before the game and like a bad boy Ward turns up late for the coin toss.

Scully goals early and there's a scuffle on deck between Rampe and Cameron. The ball spends a lot of time in GWS' half or acts like it wants to be there but GWS are shooting with blunderbusses and keep missing the target. It's not long before Sydney's Captain Jack scores and it's now 10:6, but can Captain Jack keep Sydney high tonight?

https://sports.vice.com/en_au/artic...tham-reviews-cats-vs-roos-and-giants-vs-swans

Its possible that this was posted on the wrong board, but it's still here so I am starting to question it and myself.

Interesting read by the way. Kinda weird and unusual way of getting the story across but it was something different to the same old boring reviews on the AFL website. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back