Unofficial Preview The Battle of the (Useless) Bastards- House Fugazi vs House Woosha - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

And so it came to pass that in the autumn of the Year ’19 that the once great Houses of Fugazi and Woosha set forth to do battle to finally settle the age old question of who were the real masters of the Gee. Ser Gill of House always changing the Rules had for many years forced House Fugazi to do battle on the terms determined by House Woosha. Now however, House Fugazi and been given the advantage that they rightfully deserve to defend their own house, and on their own terms.

However, both Houses had suffered terrible defeats in the lead up to this fateful day. Lord Stumblebum of House Moorabbin and the House of Sheeds giants had cruelly exposed the ineptitude of House Woosha. Whilst House Fugazi had completely forgotten that the season had started and commenced their fitness regime at the House of Poooort and the House of Pussies.

It is foretold in the ancient annals from the Citadel that the battle will ultimately culminate in Woosha’s demise, the complete extinction of House Woosha and the resurrection of the House of Hird. He should thank the God of Light that he is not playing the House of Dogs this weekend.

Thus the restoration of House Fugazi as the rulers of Easteros is complete with Clarry dubbed King of the Gee and Lord Goodwin, King of Easteros. Lauded from every point of the compass for reinvigorating House Fugazi Goodwin has stated that our DNA is back, (that thieving Bitch Cersei had it obviously) and that our Journey can only continue onwards and upwards.

As set out in the ancient tomes Dees by 15

Well I thought I needed to flesh out your thread a bit - it's a bit quiet

Clearly not many Dees fans young enough to be able to use the interwebs to contribute to the thread
Don’t you have some umpires to go and complain about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's great that you have a banter thread

Hope you are still running them by round 7 when you are 0-6
You probably also hope this post doesn’t get you a holiday.

You probably also hope this post doesn’t get you a holiday.

But isn't this a banter thread?

Sorry. We don't really have them on our board. I wish we did

I misunderstood. I'll rewrite - Well done guys, you tried so hard in the first two rounds, I'm sure it'll turn around soon. Melbourne certainly one of my favourite teams. Love the way your team goes about it. Look forward to chatting about our match against you in the lead up to round 7!

i think 7 consecutive 50s illegally taking the ball carrier beyond the goal line into the stands and scoring by default is (slightly) more likely, frankly
Perhaps the entire game plays out with free kick reversals between the 50’s. No team goes inside 50 at all.

I misunderstood. I'll rewrite - Well done guys, you tried so hard in the first two rounds, I'm sure it'll turn around soon. Melbourne certainly one of my favourite teams. Love the way your team goes about it. Look forward to chatting about our match against you in the lead up to round 7!
So if you are in a dees vs bombers banter thread, bantering against the dees, i can only assume that you are pro essendon and a fan of james hird

Pure hilarity!

Come back when we play whorethorn.

So if you are in a dees vs bombers banter thread, bantering against the dees, i can only assume that you are pro essendon and a fan of james hird

That's real low

Though I quite like Hirdy at the moment - he seems to cause more heartache at Bomberland than even i would ever hope for

13293-C0-C-C93-B-457-B-BF6-D-7-A02-F737-E239.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back