jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Was Frank in as a caretaker or did he sign a multi year deal? Cos even if they do magically survive which now looks pretty likely, with Lamps at the helm, they could just go down next season.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Was Frank in as a caretaker or did he sign a multi year deal? Cos even if they do magically survive which now looks pretty likely, with Lamps at the helm, they could just go down next season.

You mean due to tactical shifts he's made in the side? :think: They've beaten Chelsea, United and now Leicester, not like it's Norwich and Watford.

And yes it's a multi-year deal.

Their FFP status actually means they'll be able to refresh the squad this summer so if they stay up they might be ok.

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
You mean due to tactical shifts he's made in the side? :think: They've beaten Chelsea, United and now Leicester, not like it's Norwich and Watford.

Their FFP status actually means they'll be able to refresh the squad this summer so if they stay up they might be ok.

We couldn't beat Norwich at home but thumped United 4-0 there.

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leicester City, Philadelphia Eagles
Everton are looking pretty safe if they defeat Brentford as expected. Bit of a mini revival by them.
Brentford are no pushovers. One of the teams I wouldn't love facing.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton are looking pretty safe if they defeat Brentford as expected. Bit of a mini revival by them.

As expected? Brentford only have one loss in their last 10 or something like that. To that bottom of the form table Man United.

Zidane98

TheBrownDog
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
As expected? Brentford only have one loss in their last 10 or something like that. To that bottom of the form table Man United.

Brentford's had a great season. I would still expect Everton to do the business at home considering they need the win and Brentford have nothing to play for.

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brentford's had a great season. I would still expect Everton to do the business at home considering they need the win and Brentford have nothing to play for.
They get more prize money the higher they finish up the table. For a club like Brentford, I imagine they'd happily try and win as much as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams

Brentford have nothing to play for but are still smacking sides around.

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Just can’t see it happening. We won’t get anything out of Chelsea and may scrape draws against Brighton and Brentford at best. Reckon Burnley have another win in them.
Haven’t been able to watch the last few games but sounds like we’ll struggle to get a point from here on out.
Hopefully pump games into the youngsters next season and only stay down for a season. Or spend 16 years down there who knows.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Guess we will wait and see. I dont rate Lampard as a manager though at all.

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
20220511_200344.jpg

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Really interesting finish to the season. I'd say Leeds are most likely but Burnley might need to get something on that last day at Newcastle (presuming they get nothing from Spurs and an Aston Villa side that just beat them comfortably as well).

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
We may not be able to field a team by Brentford if our players continue to get injured and sent off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad