The battle to stay up

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember people writing them off because they only had 1 win for the season and then they won their next two.

I think they beat Everton at home.

Once Mee is back they'll be much better. (cue Jod popping in with a joke)
Yeh not writing them off but they definitely need to start scoring more and banking wins.
Evertons run home is pretty tough though.

They certainly know how to shithouse their way to safety.

I wouldn't put it past them.

I think Brentford and Leeds sneak another 1 or 2 each and are safe.

Comes down to Everton vs Watford/Burnely.

That Everton vs Burnley game is enormous. If Burnley lose, I think they are done.
I think we can get 4 points from our next 3 games and that should be enough.

I remember people writing them off because they only had 1 win for the season and then they won their next two.

I think they beat Everton at home.

Once Mee is back they'll be much better. (cue Jod popping in with a joke)
Always rating yourself I see. (you're welcome)

75-AC8009-F39-C-4199-994-D-8-CDBDBCA4-FED.jpg
Holy s**t. The toffees may only have 1 game left where they could be expected to gets points. Brentford.

Everything else looks like an L.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Everton go down do we think it's just a one year thing and they bounce back up or could we be looking at a Leeds situation?
Are Everton moving into their new stadium next season?

Wouldn't it be glorious if their first home game in their new stadium was in the Championship against a club like Milton Keynes or Rotherham United? :D

What a wonderful World it would be. :)

Are Everton moving into their new stadium next season?

Wouldn't it be glorious if their first home game in their new stadium was in the Championship against a club like Milton Keynes or Rotherham United? :D

What a wonderful World it would be. :)

They haven't even started building it yet lol.

They haven't even started building it yet lol.

I may have been a little off, they aren't due to move in until 2024, hopefully if they are relegated this season they will still be in the Championship when it opens.:D

They have started building their little stadium on the dock, they broke ground about eight months ago.

I may have been a little off, they aren't due to move in until 2024, hopefully if they are relegated this season they will still be in the Championship when it opens.:D

They have started building their little stadium on the dock, they broke ground about eight months ago.

Ah ok thought they were still waiting for approval, but regardless it's still a long way off like you say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back