The battle to stay up

Remove this Banner Ad

Was Frank in as a caretaker or did he sign a multi year deal? Cos even if they do magically survive which now looks pretty likely, with Lamps at the helm, they could just go down next season.

You mean due to tactical shifts he's made in the side? :think: They've beaten Chelsea, United and now Leicester, not like it's Norwich and Watford.

And yes it's a multi-year deal.

Their FFP status actually means they'll be able to refresh the squad this summer so if they stay up they might be ok.

You mean due to tactical shifts he's made in the side? :think: They've beaten Chelsea, United and now Leicester, not like it's Norwich and Watford.

Their FFP status actually means they'll be able to refresh the squad this summer so if they stay up they might be ok.

We couldn't beat Norwich at home but thumped United 4-0 there.

Everton are looking pretty safe if they defeat Brentford as expected. Bit of a mini revival by them.

As expected? Brentford only have one loss in their last 10 or something like that. To that bottom of the form table Man United.

As expected? Brentford only have one loss in their last 10 or something like that. To that bottom of the form table Man United.

Brentford's had a great season. I would still expect Everton to do the business at home considering they need the win and Brentford have nothing to play for.

Brentford's had a great season. I would still expect Everton to do the business at home considering they need the win and Brentford have nothing to play for.
They get more prize money the higher they finish up the table. For a club like Brentford, I imagine they'd happily try and win as much as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brentford have nothing to play for but are still smacking sides around.

Just can’t see it happening. We won’t get anything out of Chelsea and may scrape draws against Brighton and Brentford at best. Reckon Burnley have another win in them.
Haven’t been able to watch the last few games but sounds like we’ll struggle to get a point from here on out.
Hopefully pump games into the youngsters next season and only stay down for a season. Or spend 16 years down there who knows.

Guess we will wait and see. I dont rate Lampard as a manager though at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back