The Bay 13 Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

They need a badge.

lover-flat-blackjpg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must confess.

The majority of likes from my previous accounts came from me posting on the team board of whoever was playing Geelong that week and usually goes something like this:

“Please please please beat those filthy Handbaggers this week! I’ll be praying for your team to win!”
Liked

I will admit there are days where I just can't be bothered posting around here because I'd rather not be seen posting alongside the non-elite riff-raff. Carrying the vast amount of you ordinary posters is becoming more a chore, so kudos to the OP for recognising those of us who put in the hard yards. The majority of you make me sick to be completely honest. :eek::thumbsu:

While I appreciate the acknowledgement of my finely crafted stylings, this achievement is somewhat (or completely) cheapened by the fact that Richoman Tiger's also appears in the OP with a ratio not too dissimilar to my own.

The award will therefore be consigned to the same dusty box propping up a genuine Constable in my library that I keep my "Beste Rechtschreibung in deutscher Sprache" from boarding school. **** you all.

Also, sucked in, most of my likes actually come from other creationists on the SRP board.

This reeks of a vulgar thread created by and for the nouveau riche of BF .. peasants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back