The Bay 13 Elite

Remove this Banner Ad

It has been brought to my attention that King Notorious has an excellent ratio, has over 1000 posts but is not on the list....

Would you consider him a Bay Regular?
Never heard of him, burn him at the stake.

It has been brought to my attention that King Notorious has an excellent ratio, has over 1000 posts but is not on the list....

Would you consider him a Bay Regular?
The kings been a bit sick since Grand Final week (and not because of the obvious) and been a bit in the dumps but to sign back in and see I’m almost an honourary flog...you the real MVP Vesty.

The kings been a bit sick since Grand Final week (and not because of the obvious) and been a bit in the dumps but to sign back in and see I’m almost an honourary flog...you the real MVP Vesty.
Good to see you’re back.

Feel free to make your case to join The Bay 13 Elite friend.

It may mean Freofalcon drops out, which would be quite unfortunate...

But most of my posts were in the Pre-Likes era
Liked to try and balance the ledger towards oogac's true ratio

My sources tell me the entries of STPer18 and Jazny may be tarnished... Is there any truth to these wild allegations?
giphy.gif

My sources tell me the entries of STPer18 and Jazny may be tarnished... Is there any truth to these wild allegations?
As you know it is highly illegal for posters to use their alias accounts to like their own posts. In this case there appears to be ample evidence for Chief to launch a full investigation.

All we want is to know the truth.

As you know it is highly illegal for posters to use their alias accounts to like their own posts. In this case there appears to be ample evidence for Chief to launch a full investigation.

All we want is to know the truth.
Can we make a bet that this turns out very embarrassing for you? Like I could own you avatar for a year if you are wrong? I think A Cut Above should be removed from the bay 13 elite for making false accusations against other elite posters :straining:

Last edited:
Can we make a bet that this turns out very embarrassing for you? Like I could own you avatar for a year if you are wrong? I think A Cut Above should be removed from the elite for making false accusations against other elite posters :straining:
There's no need to involve me in any impropriety you're guilty of. I'm merely a neutral observer keen to uncover the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear, it seems that this has back fired and the people promoting these conspiracies have quiet a lot of egg on their face right now :eek:
I won't have my flawless reputation tarnished by these baseless allegations. Any more of this and the lot of you will be hearing from my lawyers.
#handitback

Grug notices craffles looks to be a little paranoid about hovering just over the 2:1 ratio, whilst Grug is sitting at an elite 3:1 ratio.

Grug understands craffles anger and frustration.
Grug is the 3rd Person ******* of the Year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back