The Bay 13 Prayer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Hello everyone, welcome to my prayer thread. It's a special place where you can publicly pray for things and they may or may not happen but they probably will because prayers are very important. You can also post holy music in here, or pictures, or trinkets, or just do any ritual which you like. Please don't ruin this thread with horrible things. It's a nice place.

6.jpg

Attachments

• 1635674270785.jpeg
    1635674270785.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 26
Oh PRAYER.

I was almost going to report you for making fun of Asian players.

Peace be with you Jaz.

Last edited:

Leave it to the biggest whore in the world be the make the only thing about religion somewhat entertaining

I was about to report you when I started reading that! Religion isn't meant to be entertaining though :mad: This song is much better and has a really nice message.

Guys please respect my beautiful thread and religion in general. Thank you.

All the best AFL players are deeply religious like Jemmy Howe, Aaron Hall, Tarryn Thomas, and Hugh Greenwood #ChristianCrew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Lord or Lady,

If you have any inclination I would like some relief from my depression and anxiety at this time.

Thank you.
I hope you are feeling better, Lethality! Please dont be sad, you are a really good poster and a lot of people care about you! :fist:

No forcible touching, Jazny de Goey
Don't worry I know how sensitive people who are highly dedicated to statistics and numbers are when it comes to normal human(oid) interactions. I really hope your prayer is answered and you get relief and I am glad you are able to talk about it because so many people dont talk about that stuff and I think it makes it worse.

Dear Lord or Lady,

If you have any inclination I would like some relief from my depression and anxiety at this time.

Thank you.
You want relief, you know what you have to do.

A25513D4-3874-4331-A98C-CFD68136051C.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back