The Bay 13 Prayer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1272833

I pray they hit a ******* iceberg, annoying pricks.

I feel that way about Hillsong and all the bigots and sex offenders that attend that sect (whom have totally distorted the true message of the bible and the be kind to your fellow human being) in order to be allowed to get away with legally sanctioned Homophobia and sex crimes cause they have friends in high places (this only applies to Hillsong btw, no other Christian sect btw)

They make me so angry.

I feel that way about Hillsong and all the bigots and sex offenders that attend that sect (whom have totally distorted the true message of the bible and the be kind to your fellow human being) in order to be allowed to get away with legally sanctioned Homophobia and sex crimes cause they have friends in high places (this only applies to Hillsong btw, no other Christian sect btw)

They make me so angry.

And all the money they make is tax free of course.

They make me so angry.
I’m just here for the Jazny lulz, mate

Thanks for reminding me! Your post was god's way of reminding me to watch Titanic again tonight :D

0CD6383C-4AF1-4978-ABC2-299F7BBB77D3.jpeg

I pray he tips her off and paddles away, selfish murderous cow.

Last edited:
There wasn't :( It was such a beautiful romantic gesture for him to sacrifice himself for Rose, like she sacrificed her wealthy lifestyle and privilege to be with him. I am making an edit of Titanic where I replace Leo Di Caprio with Carlton Bryce Gibbs because I think Leo is the opposite of Jack in real life.

1583969351231.jpg

Thanks for reminding me! Your post was god's way of reminding me to watch Titanic again tonight :D

I am pretty sure God exists, and I am sure he or she does, wouldn't want you to waste your time watching 3 hours plus of butt clenching, vomit induced crap like Titanic.
It has pre marital sex for one thing. And from what i have been told, Jack was not the first person she slept on the ship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always seen Catholicism, Jehovah and Christianity as pretty much the same thing just with a different heading. I don't get into what each preach you must/must not do but I do hold 'christian values' like 'Respect your neighbor, don't murder or steal' and generally I try to be a good decent stand up guy.

I believe there is a God but have no idea what form or shape they do or don't exist in, and I don't mind the occasional church visit for prayer; particularly for people who are deceased and no longer with us.

You won't find me on a street corner preaching you must repent or the devil walks among us tho :$

Dear LORD
Please help the OP refrain from posting Divvy threads and I think she needs to repent or make a confession over the Titanic sinking or something.
Amen :innocent:

Dear Lord,

Please let collingwood players continue to be massive *ups. Nothing brings me more joy in footy than seeing filth be filth and you clearly love it too.

Amen.

Jazny not being very accepting of alternative options.
She knows there is only one true God

jesus-hird-jpg.27544

Remove this Banner Ad

Back