Streaming The Bear

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man, ep 7 and 8 just hit you right in the feels.

What character development that is for Richie.

* me, such an incredible show.

Just done watching season 2.

Don't think I've ever fist pumped the air watching something that wasn't sport or sci-fi/superhero. Seeing Richie torn down over one and half seasons, then when he's at his lowest - finds his calling. This show is so good at genuine drama and riding the bumps with all the characters.

So so good.

I tripped over a movie called 'Boiling Point' with the always amazing Stephen Graham the other night... From the little I saw, it seemed to have a lot of similarities to 'The Bear'. Anyone seen it to compare? I don't even know which came first.

Then, when I was looking up the movie, it said that it is being made into a TV Series!

I tripped over a movie called 'Boiling Point' with the always amazing Stephen Graham the other night... From the little I saw, it seemed to have a lot of similarities to 'The Bear'. Anyone seen it to compare? I don't even know which came first.

Then, when I was looking up the movie, it said that it is being made into a TV Series!
Yeah I’ve seen both and yes it’s similar in showing the stress of the kitchen and particularly the chef and soups chef relationship.

Boiling Point was done first but Bear I think I read had well well underway in planning. A new BBC five part series to be made for Boiling Point and good news is Graham will be in it.

As much as I enjoyed Season 2 I definitely think the show overall has room for improvement. Good show. Looking forward to Season 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back