Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm from Melbourne and think some hometown child murder cases get overlooked in favour of the "celebrity" cases like Eloise Worledge and Sheree Beasley. For example, I would love Seana Lee Tapp to get even a quarter of the attention.

How many deserving child murder cases having been blotted out in the media by the focus on the Beaumonts?

It appears to be accepted fact that members of the Marine Salvage and Exploration Group, which a few were involved in including Munro, McIntyre and several other boys, were frequenting Glenelg in the days prior to the Beaumonts disappearance. It's not unreasonable to suspect they might have met the Beaumont children and I'm thinking of 'Jane's boyfriend' here. The boyfriend Arna told her mother about. Munro was too old, if it was anyone in that group it would be a teenager imo.

Just a thought.

It appears to be accepted fact that members of the Marine Salvage and Exploration Group, which a few were involved in including Munro, McIntyre and several other boys, were frequenting Glenelg in the days prior to the Beaumonts disappearance. It's not unreasonable to suspect they might have met the Beaumont children and I'm thinking of 'Jane's boyfriend' here. The boyfriend Arna told her mother about. Munro was too old, if it was anyone in that group it would be a teenager imo.
If it was around the time of that photo of Monro standing on the beach with a fishing rod, he looked very young to me, he could have passed as a teenager I think?

Too old, and Arnna wouldn't use the term "boyfriend" - she would have seen the guy as a "grown-up" like her father.
When I was that age I was in love with a couple of my brothers friends, silly girl crush love, it sounds young but a lot of us girls were the same.
I would show off in front of them just to get their attention, so I don't see it too far fetched that Jane might have flirted in her own 9 year old way and her sister teasing her by saying boyfriend..

When I was that age I was in love with a couple of my brothers friends, silly girl crush love, it sounds young but a lot of us girls were the same.
I would show off in front of them just to get their attention, so I don't see it too far fetched that Jane might have flirted in her own 9 year old way and her sister teasing her by saying boyfriend..
Yeah, boyfriend may not have been Jane's term, it's something a sibling might say. Plus, a crush is common from someone young to someone quite a bit older. I remember in grade 4 I had a crush on one of our student teachers.

PS. If you're out there I'm still available...

Thirty years ago, while in Glenelg, I found myself thinking about the case. In fact I spent a few hours trying to retrace their steps. In those days, I assumed they tried walking home. So I spent a lot of time walking the streets south of Jetty road. Twenty or so years had gone by since the kidnapping so the houses had changed a bit. I was looking at old and creepy houses where the entrance was either hidden or obscured. There are also a few lane ways in the area.

The satin man theory hadn’t surfaced at that stage, so I didn’t look north of Glenelg. In my own mind I saw a few possible houses to the south. But didn’t find anything conclusive. I did however stop and watch the activities around the toilet block. There were still possible predators loitering around. So we can assume it was a possible place of interest back in 66.

Trying to imagine what it was like on Australia Day in 66, I later spent Australia day in Glenelg, to gauge how busy it got back then. It does get very busy, but everyone is doing their own thing and they will not notice 3 kids on their own. Mid way through walking the area. I thought to myself. The three weren’t sighted walking away from jetty road, so we could possibly rule that out. Unless a building was very close to jetty road and got dragged in.

From what I can understand there was no commotion reported anywhere. So we must assume they left the area with someone they knew. My long standing theory they met up with some person or persons they knew from another setting. Either a school, church, group, or their neighbourhood, etc. Invited into a car or other motor vehicle and taken to another location. I would say no more than 5kms away.

Personally I disregard any sighting or evidence that came a few weeks after the event. As time goes by, we find people try to insert themselves into the story. I really only trust in the evidence and statements gathered on the day. At some stage I feel the family has had contact with the offender, but they may not have any concerns about him due to his status.

There are dangers in uncritically accepting stories that just don't stack up.

I got called "transphobic" by the McIntyre's for pointing out that Arnna wore a female bathing suit to Glenelg that day and that it was highly unlikely that The Man had Grant put on Arnna's bathing suit and then had Arnna put on Grant's togs in which state the bodies were later seen by the McIntyre's.

Yeah, boyfriend may not have been Jane's term, it's something a sibling might say. Plus, a crush is common from someone young to someone quite a bit older. I remember in grade 4 I had a crush on one of our student teachers.

PS. If you're out there I'm still available...
Thats why I was trying to track down student teachers, that went through Paringa Park primary school between 63 and 65.
I think you find a tall thin blonde man aged 24 - 34 was there at some stage. He may have been a local (living adelaide south) described as athletic and playing football or other sport.

That was the only media conference she's ever done, not main stream media anyway..
I can't get enough of that Media Watch clip, when i'm feeling hopeless in my search I watch that and spurs me on..
I know this thread isn't about Fiona but I have to tell you.
A week or so ago a woman called Karen Brewer, a raging conspiricy theorist was fined nearly a million dollars here in Australia..
She named names just like Fiona has, but wouldn't you know it, on that exact day, after the news came out about Karen,
Fiona started pulling all of her sites down, ALL of them. Her personal pages were gone, her pdf was gone, although others
have shared that so it's still online. coincidence or not, I think not, she **** herself after Karen got fined, who has also
got another court case coming up for fraud, i'm hoping she gets gaoled for that..
But yeah, there's a bit of trivia on Fiona!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed, an Aesop fable: The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

In this case there is a MacGuffin. Initially, it is the pound note from which its keeper pockets the change.

Last edited:
A basis for the theory submitted to SAPOL is the kidnap of an 8-year-old Sydney schoolboy in 1960.

That was the only media conference she's ever done, not main stream media anyway..
I can't get enough of that Media Watch clip, when i'm feeling hopeless in my search I watch that and spurs me on..
I know this thread isn't about Fiona but I have to tell you.
A week or so ago a woman called Karen Brewer, a raging conspiricy theorist was fined nearly a million dollars here in Australia..
She named names just like Fiona has, but wouldn't you know it, on that exact day, after the news came out about Karen,
Fiona started pulling all of her sites down, ALL of them. Her personal pages were gone, her pdf was gone, although others
have shared that so it's still online. coincidence or not, I think not, she **** herself after Karen got fined, who has also
got another court case coming up for fraud, i'm hoping she gets gaoled for that..
But yeah, there's a bit of trivia on Fiona!

They're incredibly destructive. Do you have a link to the fraud charge Deni?

Better to do time in Australia than Cambodia would be my guess but did Munro know before returning that he was in the frame for taking the Beaumont children?
My theory suggests Max knew.

I don't think Munro returned to Australia rather than be convicted in Cambodia, he could have gone anywhere else in the world. He came back here for some other reason.
He still didn't need to come back, it was going to cost him a lot of money. He could have gone somewhere else and kept it. If he came back to atone, why hasn't he admitted to the Beaumont murders, especially given he won't walk free again, so no further real punishment will come his way? I can only think of one reason.
The only reason I can think of, if he genuinely wanted to atone, is that he didn't do it.
I can think of another reason... involving Max.

They're incredibly destructive. Do you have a link to the fraud charge Deni?
I hope I wrote that last post correctly, I meant that Karen was on up coming fraud charges.
But hopefully Fiona will follow..
Media watch did a small piece on this as well.
But this link is from the ABC.

Sorry Kurve, I had the link to the count transcripts and it said on there that Karen had upcoming fraud charges, now I can't find it..
I hope they drag her sorry arse back to Australia for that one!

Sorry Kurve, I had the link to the count transcripts and it said on there that Karen had upcoming fraud charges, now I can't find it..

The reason I asked is because it might be a really good thread. These kinds of people are wreaking havoc across the crime space and doing real damage, in huge disrespect they're undermining genuine victims of crime and sucking up time and resources with their high end BS.

If you come across a link to the fraud charge again, please let me know.

I hope I wrote that last post correctly, I meant that Karen was on up coming fraud charges.
But hopefully Fiona will follow..
Media watch did a small piece on this as well.
But this link is from the ABC.

Brewer has been ordered to stop publishing over social media, she's so obsessive though it might only be a matter of time before she's up on contempt of court charges. That might do it for a thread.

Karen Brewer made it onto Media Watch as well. I must have missed it.

He convinced him by having 2 thugs with him
That too!

I'll see if I can find it in my history Kurve, but that would make a good thread.
When we think of these type of things most of us go straight to Fiona but there are plenty of other Australians doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back