Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

johnymac1

Team Captain
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Do you have an photo of Prosper to post so we can see the similarity please.
there is a photo on the ADF serviceman site. Search full name and it will display two photos and his service record. He served in various army bases in on the east coast 1941 to 1948
NAA.com
Record:
NAA: B883, VX67088

Last edited:

newbie11

Draftee
Oct 24, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Do you have an photo of Prosper to post so we can see the similarity please.
thanks to johnymac1 for the original, it was in black and white, obviously lol
I looked up his enlistment papers so all the details- eye colour ect should all be pretty spot on

965465FB-80B1-4C30-8434-AB1137ECABCD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

johnymac1

Team Captain
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Prosper looks like a likely character.

Although having a medical history like he does, I cant see him jumping through the sprinklers with kids.
He was 54 at the time of the abduction, with a history of lung trouble. 1948 ADF medical discharge.

mosely street Glenelg south

Last edited:

johnymac1

Team Captain
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I had a bit of spare time, so I headed over to Facebook
FB Page - Unmasking the Killer of the missing Beaumont Children

I was impressed with their setup and determination for results. They have a good following of 1750 followers.
Its mainly discussion of the Harry Phipps theory, although some others seem to hijack the discussion.
Its good to just go there and view the old photographs. I hadn’t seen Janes class photo before.
The site promotes their own book and a upcoming new book. Satin man, I haven’t read it yet.

newbie11

Draftee
Oct 24, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey again everyone,

So ..for show and tell today I’ve got my colouring in (haha does anybody else remember doing that when they were in school? Show & tell was the best!) 🙋‍♀️

Gave it my best go at trying to give the face a more youthful appearance whilst still maintaining the lines of the original sketch..(except for the right eyebrow) the aim was late 20’s- early 30’s .

Thoughts?

Personally I reckon I’ve probably missed the mark thou- maybe gone to young?
A6102A9B-2A72-4258-A5DE-C6A4CC0F085E.jpeg
8D42FA8D-8518-46D4-A037-3CAB93E684A0.jpeg

johnymac1

Team Captain
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey again everyone,

So ..for show and tell today I’ve got my colouring in (haha does anybody else remember doing that when they were in school? Show & tell was the best!) 🙋‍♀️

Gave it my best go at trying to give the face a more youthful appearance whilst still maintaining the lines of the original sketch..(except for the right eyebrow) the aim was late 20’s- early 30’s .

Thoughts?

Personally I reckon I’ve probably missed the mark thou- maybe gone to young?View attachment 1282219View attachment 1282220
Amazing work. looks a lot like how I imagined him. Showed My friend Jill, she says its the best pic by Far

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad