Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, I don't think you can prosecute unless the bodies are found.
Even eye witness reports unless someone that actually knew the Children seen something.
The only person that knew the children was the Postman and the Bakery lady and they never saw the Man.
The Beach would have been busy that day and many kids in groups of 3 with older people with them.
So how do we even know that the witnesses statements didn't see 3 other kids with a Man that day and not the Beaumont children?
I mean even if the bodies are found, there would surely be no viable DNA to link it to the suspect.

Why didnt a witness come forward, after say 5,10,15,20,25...55+ years later now?

Unless you have a confession by a suspect and that confession can be corroborated (we all know that fake confessions is a thing) I cant see how anyone could be prosecuted.

Out to sea? Taken to the bluff (Rosetta Head) in Victor Harbor, perhaps? is that the story you heard?
No i didn't read or hear that, just a comment on another forum that someone reported that they seen 3 kids in a boat going out to sea that day.
I think a lot of stuff has been putt forward over the years but more than likely fake news i would say.

But didn't the old couple say the children were with a Man in his mid to late thirties? I believe the pound note theory as is has been not ruled out by the police that it did not happen, until i hear something different is all i can go by. But Percy was very neat with his victims folding clothes etc, but the Wanda beach Murders were nothing neat as far as i can understand.
I think it is fair to rule him out in my humble opinion.
The Wenzel's bakery ( pound note ) report, does gets a mention on the Crime stoppers page. Somebody must have ruled it in.
The report came in a bit late, I would tend to rule it out. But who knows ? Is it someone trying to insert themselves into the investigation?
It was always a busy shop, how in heck do you remember everyone that enters, considering half the customers would be tourists.

The post man changes his story. Goes back to police and changes the time he saw the Kids, a genuine mistake, or again is he trying to insert himself?

The women on Colley reserve. Did they get the description and age right ? Also the person making the sketch was drunk. Should the police have gone back and get a better sketch?

Withheld sightings and other reports. how much Information has been with-held by police?

So many questions and grey areas!

The Wenzel's bakery ( pound note ) report, does gets a mention on the Crime stoppers page. Somebody must have ruled it in.
The report came in a bit late, I would tend to rule it out. But who knows ? Is it someone trying to insert themselves into the investigation?
It was always a busy shop, how in heck do you remember everyone that enters, considering half the customers would be tourists.

The post man changes his story. Goes back to police and changes the time he saw the Kids, a genuine mistake, or again is he trying to insert himself?

The women on Colley reserve. Did they get the description and age right ? Also the person making the sketch was drunk. Should the police have gone back and get a better sketch?

Withheld sightings and other reports. how much Information has been with-held by police?

So many questions and grey areas!
Yes agreed, Too many Grey areas and probably why it remains a mystery, even the drunk person that made the sketch some say he was drunk others say he was not.
This mystery will never end and the longer it goes on the more farcical stories will come out more than likely.

I took a gander at the Wiki page.

Their list of possible suspects remains unchanged for a while.

The locals-
BVE.

Beven heads up their list as possible suspects. With the Family's own "Mr B" dropping BVE into the frame
MR B. related an alleged conversation in which Von Einem boasted of having taken three children from a beach several years earlier, and said he had taken them home. A story originating late 80's ? No final resting place put forward!

Alan Anthony Munro
The McIntyre Clan are behind this narrative. A story that was put out there around 2017, when Allan Maxwell McIntyre passed away.
Final resting place, supposedly a McIntyre property

Harry Phipps
The story was conceived by Phipps own son. Hayden Phipps came forward in 2007 and relayed his suspicions to researchers.
This is the only narrative that has triggered a response from police
Final resting place, The Castalloy Factory

The Interstaters-

Derek Percy

Name put forward due to similar beach side abductions in Victoria,
Hopefully some evidence comes forward, indicating he was in Adelaide.
No resting place suggested, but likely a bush or sand dune setting

James O'Neill
Not normally talked about in big footy
He supposedly put his own name into the Ring, by telling acquaintances he did it, later retracted his statement to police.
No resting place suggested

Arthur Stanley Brown
Name put forward due to similar abductions in Queensland.
Hopefully some evidence comes forward, indicating he was in Adelaide.
No resting place suggested, but likely a bush setting

Personally the suspect pool is enormous, due to the fact That Glenelg is a tourist hot spot.
It could have been any number of locals or tourists

James O'Neill
Not normally talked about in big footy
He supposedly put his own name into the Ring, by telling acquaintances he did it, later retracted his statement to police.
No resting place suggested
The thing about James O'Neill is that when he was interviewed, and I watched the full interview on tv and on Youtube, he refused to talk about the Beaumont children, that was very telling to me and the fact that he was travelling through S.A. at the time..

How old was Dieter Pfennig in 1966?

He's crossed my mind before. He was the same age as Percy - 17yrs 4 months. I did wonder if
he could have been a student teacher then and maybe crossed paths with the BC at their school. But l'm fairly certain year 12 (Matriculation) was required in Adelaide for admission to Teachers College then, which would have made his entrance year 1966. Unless he was an accelerated student, which did happen in those days for bright kids. He doesn't fit witness descriptions although l think many witness accounts that day were pretty dodgy.

Johnymac 1 states that the Anthony Munro story began around 2017,
I first heard it in the 1990s in John David Pikes house in Brisbane, Pikes guests were none other than Andrew Mcintyre and Tony Munro.
Munro was in absolutely no way implicated at that point in time. Andrew was pointing solely at Max.
The primary reason the police have repeatedly discounted Andrews story is how hany times the critical facts have changed. Zero consistency or credibility.
Thanks for setting it straight.
The list in the above thread is copied from the Wikipedia page. I feel some of their suspects could be removed, as they are not applicable to the BC case.

a Quote from Wiki "The man in question was later identified as businessman Alan Anthony Munro (aged 75 in 2017),"

Last edited:
Apparently, or so I read somewhere, the police were told about the one pound note not long after it happened but they didn't release the information for about a year later..

WE all went to Glenelg beach as kids, the clock tower was handy in knowing when to head home.

last-location-glenelg-beach.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part 12 in Andrews Interview was posted yesterday. He does mention the BF Forum @ 2.20 min mark.

God, that must be frustrating to try interview him. Scattered as!

Summary:
Starts with:
Q: What motivates you for doing this?

Skips to the end.

A:
When we dig up the children from the sinkhole at Stansbury, you can either jail me or you can pay me the reward money.

😑

Johnymac 1 states that the Anthony Munro story began around 2017,
I first heard it in the 1990s in John David Pikes house in Brisbane, Pikes guests were none other than Andrew Mcintyre and Tony Munro.
Munro was in absolutely no way implicated at that point in time. Andrew was pointing solely at Max.
The primary reason the police have repeatedly discounted Andrews story is how hany times the critical facts have changed. Zero consistency or credibility.
In Andrews videos, he maintains Max was at home and was shocked when Anthony turned up with the kids in the trunk. so by Andrews own statement Max did not play any part in the abduction. I dont understand?

not sure, don't normally follow the Macs ! but I sat down and watched the whole lot today. there are some changes from the first interview I saw a few years ago. maybe hes remembering new stuff
What i do not understand is i thought he said that the children turned up at his house in the boot of Munros car?
What happened to the Blue sports Car?? Who owned that?

I just checked it out .. it appears to a 12 part series, the first of which was uploaded about 3 weeks ago.. I watched part 5. Some BIG changes in that version, major forensic inconsistencies
There are huge inconsistencies, they will be going on my list when I have time to watch each interview then match it to older videos' he's made..
This should be fun LOL

As for when the interviews were, they are recent, the newest ones!

There are huge inconsistencies, they will be going on my list when I have time to watch each interview then match it to older videos' he's made..
This should be fun LOL

As for when the interviews were, they are recent, the newest ones!
You’ll learn a few new interesting facts,

For instance:
“Did you know that the body deteriorates into a state of decomposition that makes a person appear as though they’ve been “done up - to look like a tin solider with makeup on ect” - it reportedly happens within a couple hours post-mortem.”
🤥😑

Last edited:
I mean even if the bodies are found, there would surely be no viable DNA to link it to the suspect.

Why didnt a witness come forward, after say 5,10,15,20,25...55+ years later now?

Unless you have a confession by a suspect and that confession can be corroborated (we all know that fake confessions is a thing) I cant see how anyone could be prosecuted.
I think that depends on where the bodies are found, for instance if they are at Castalloy it would most certainly be Phipps?

Have you all read the comments under some of the videos, Claire, who is an acquaintance of mine and a top lady, has posted true facts on a couple of them. She knew the family and has outed them so many times over the years, yet they still keep going.
These new videos contradict anything Andrew has said before on his own Facebook, on YouTube or any other media..

Last edited:
I just watched part 12 above all the way through, congrats on getting a mention BF..
That section of it was so full of holes, he said the kids were shot, where the hell did that come from, that has only ever been mentioned by Hayden Phipps saying that he heard gun shots in his house after his father took the Beaumonts inside.
And Andrew said that Munro gave them a ten pound note, WTAF!!!
Last time he mentioned it on one of his personal videos on his Facebook wall he said it was a one pound note.
And he has only mentioned it just recently, the one pound note story was the Phipps tale..

Where did Munro get the sports car from, he tells the tale of them being brought to his house in the back of Munro's or his fathers white Zephyr..
I noticed he did the old nose rubbing, like he did when interviewed by the fake ITJN, or whatever it's called, on that one he was getting antsy, he rubbed his nostrils together and even rubbed his gums, similar to a Cocaine addict does..
Which could be why the interview is done in 12 parts, maybe he needed a break so he could go and snort lol..
Here's the picture of him from his ITNJ, he was withdrawing something bad in that one..
And here I give a disclaimer, all of that is true, about the things he's said now and before, but the Cocaine story is my take on things as ivé seen it done before in my company and they did the exact same thing!!

Attachments

• andrew coke.jpg
    andrew coke.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back