Unsolved The Beaumont Children

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueE

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Again when making assertions check the facts are correct

McIntyre died in December 1966 buried January 1967

She was admitted to Glenside Hospital and was found dead in a locked room after it was suspected she had been sexually assaulted on December 30, 1966.
Sorry I said months after the Beaumont children died, I should have said 11 months. Everything else I said was correct.

BlueE

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hyperbole. They must deal in facts not allegations

Is he saying it because he genuinely believes it or it might help his sentencing. This is the concern for me. If he wasnt involved then why not say something earlier?

I understand why it took a year but it still has to be weighed against that time to come forward as to his recollection. He could have guessed. How many others came forward and guessed right or wrong?

No I do not think the police have covered themselves with glory but I do recognise the difficult job they have of separating the fantasists from those with real information

Those of us want this solved but neither do we want to waste time (like at Castalloy) listening to fantasists
They were facts, proven true and the only reason SA police eventually charged Munro was that Andrew took his allegations to a Royal Commission who recommended charges.

I've no complaints against the Glenelg police and if you go back to their original typed reports you find the best informaton. What was put forward in the investigation and by the press was not up to them.

From the archived links.
Also interesting in March 1966, ex-policeman Ray "Gunner" Kelly flew into Adelaide. A legendary figure in the NSW Police Force, he had only recently retired with the rank of Detective Inspector, and had been probably Australia's most famous policeman. He was employed on a private investigation into the disappearance of the Beaumont children by a Sydney newspaper. But Kelly left after only one day.

Not counting John Pike (no influence on his sentencing) there are three separate groups of people all independent and not known to each other who all alleged Tony Munro was involved and all have other perpetrators as well. SA women's branch of police have a police report supporting one of allegations. And the other's have independent statements supporting their allegations.

Shouldn't be that hard and time to question SA police in this case.

sprockets

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Sorry I said months after the Beaumont children died, I should have said 11 months. Everything else I said was correct.
According to you! You also stated the Vietnam vet identified Munro as the person with the kids when he didn't. His description is also different to that of the old couple who were actually there and have never mentioned this Vietnam vet.

You're picking and choosing things to suit your argument instead of looking at ALL of the evidence. And you reckon I have a narrow focus! I don't know who committed the crime and I'm not discounting anyone because, as I posted, a case can be made for a number of people - how on earth is that a narrow focus. Take a look in the mirror.

Go and sign this, if you haven't already https://www.change.org/p/missing-be...-dig-the-sink-hole-at-mcintyre-road-stansbury

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As for this 'new witness' I'll believe it when I see it. What exactly does he corroborate?
that TM was at a house where they last seen
same man that Andrew also states seen that day
2 independant witness's 1 man seen So there's nowhere we can see this police report? Why would it be made public as that would give the name of witness who wishes to remain nameless due to his safety
The witness, who had been conscripted for the Vietnam War effort, was flown to Puckapunyal, Victoria, a week after the children missing. "We had no television and no SA papers." he said. "I was away for two years.... And I didn't come back in very good shape."
Correct he / they did come back with problems and as asked my husband who was over there same time , they had no news reports / papers , they were more concerned about what was to happen over there

You also stated the Vietnam vet identified Munro as the person with the kids when he didn't. His description is also different to that of the old couple who were actually there and have never mentioned this Vietnam vet.
the Veteran was also there that day and has even gone so far as to ask TM to meet him and TM hasnnt and wont

Police have a whole heap of new evidence & evidence that corroborates Ruth & Andrew's claims of make & model of some cars involved that day but the two McIntyre kids have never met this new witness

Yep independant witness's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom