Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I want to believe but I get the feeling its going to be another washout. Its a very difficult thing trying to sort the chaff out. The police must pull their hair out every time something like this surfaces
The cops have ignored many claims that have come from witnesses who were children at the time and reported years. However you would think they can validate his woman's police branch removing him from the house but where were the children then?

His clams would further be strengthened if independent witness Vietnam vet saw the same person get into a car with the three children and another independent (none knowing of the others) witness names two men who they say they saw with the deceased children.

The cops have ignored many claims that have come from witnesses who were children at the time and reported years. However you would think they can validate his woman's police branch removing him from the house but where were the children then?

His clams would further be strengthened if independent witness Vietnam vet saw the same person get into a car with the three children and another independent (none knowing of the others) witness names two men who they say they saw with the deceased children.
According to the article that was later taken offline, the Vietnam Vet identified Munro as the person with the kids that day. Who has also been named by the guy who was the kid at the centre of the story being taken to the women’s police station.

I want to believe but I get the feeling its going to be another washout. Its a very difficult thing trying to sort the chaff out. The police must pull their hair out every time something like this surfaces

There are a lot of herrings to this (and any unsolved) case. However what makes this interesting is that there are now three different sets of witnesses providing 3 different chapters to the story. You have Andrew and Ruth McIntyre, the Vietnam Vet, and now this guy who claims to have been there at the time of the murder. Individually their stories on their own might be palmed off as fantasy, but when you piece them together (and in particular the same name of at least Munro keeps popping up), you get a timeline of an event that isn’t so fanciful.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
According to the article that was later taken offline, the Vietnam Vet identified Munro as the person with the kids that day. Who has also been named by the guy who was the kid at the centre of the story being taken to the women’s police station.

There are a lot of herrings to this (and any unsolved) case. However what makes this interesting is that there are now three different sets of witnesses providing 3 different chapters to the story. You have Andrew and Ruth McIntyre, the Vietnam Vet, and now this guy who claims to have been there at the time of the murder. Individually their stories on their own might be palmed off as fantasy, but when you piece them together (and in particular the same name of at least Munro keeps popping up), you get a timeline of an event that isn’t so fanciful.
Didnt it take the Vietnam Vet a year to contact police?

Is the guy taken to the police station by the Female Officers a McIntyre?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

From what I read well over a year, as he was fighting in Vietnam until end of war. When he came back media were mistakenly saying children were taken on the Saturday 29th Jan and they thought from a different area (running race?) and this wasn't corrected for years. He didn't initially connect what he saw with them and it wasn't until he saw an original poster that he recognised the oldest girl he talked to and then ID'd Munro as the young man he also talked to.

No the boy that is the source of the current witness statements is not a McIntyre. As Visions says three different unconnected witnesses with the same one or two (not sure about the third) people.

The Vietnam Vet only came out with his story a few years ago.

The guy (boy) taken to the police station was not a McIntyre. He (Andrew) claimed to be at his home that day and that his father and Munro arrived there later on where he and his sister saw the already deceased bodies in the boot of Munros car.

Dave O

Draftee
Aug 2, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
From what I read well over a year, as he was fighting in Vietnam until end of war. When he came back media were mistakenly saying children were taken on the Saturday 29th Jan and they thought from a different area (running race?) and this wasn't corrected for years. He didn't initially connect what he saw with them and it wasn't until he saw an original poster that he recognised the oldest girl he talked to and then ID'd Munro as the young man he also talked to.

No the boy that is the source of the current witness statements is not a McIntyre. As Visions says three different unconnected witnesses with the same one or two (not sure about the third) people.
Fighting in Vietnam until the end of the war??? But if he was a nasho, they did not go in for that long. I find it a bit hard to fathom he had not seen any news reports in the days immediately after the disappearance - it was all over news stands, radio and tv and his family and friends would have probably been talking about. Have you got proof it was reported incorrectly from past newspapers with wrong dates? I'm gonna have to look that up myself. Seems weird to me.

Dave O

Draftee
Aug 2, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Dave O

Draftee
Aug 2, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have read that the mother went in voluntarily seeking asylum on the evening of the 29th & was dead by the next morning. This was not long after Ruth had told her mother about seeing the children in the boot.
seeking asylum in an asylum???

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
BOOM

Repeats her half brother and sister's (Andrew and Ruth McInyre's) allegations. Ruth claiming she saw the BC in the boot of their family car driven to their house by Tony Munro. Her father and Tony had been to Glenelg beach that day and Andrew has a diary of the "Men and Boys Salvage and Exploration Club" with he movements of Tony Munro and their father.

Also says that two independent witnesses, that have been talked about recently, have made police statements alleging Tony Munro was involved in the abduction and disappearance of the BC.

Made allegation with a full name of a police inspector at the time was part of the cover up. Claims Ruth and Andrews allegations that the BC are buried in a sinkhole at their Stansbury property has been ignored and never investigated for years.

Says her other sister Claire was also present and made to brush sand and blood out of the BC hair and went with her father when he went to dispose of bodies. Claims Claire had made an appointment to speak to detectives about what she knew in 2009 but was found dead the next day with a broken neck. It was found to be suicide I think and coroner refused to investigate.

Ruth and Andrew's mother was also found dead at 33 of supposedly of natural causes around 6 months after the BC deaths and after Ruth and Andrew had told her about BC murder.

Rachel claims her father worked 40 years for Telstra as a wiretapper and had Australian ASIO connections.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tracey Louise Bell? Isn't her name just Louise Bell? Why are you calling her Tracey?
Part of Rachel Vaughen's (daughter of Max McIntyre) witness testimony goes into detail about Louise Bell, who she says was called Tracey. So was her name Tracy Louise Bell? Is there a thread for her as there are many details in this testimony?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOOM

Repeats her half brother and sister's (Andrew and Ruth McInyre's) allegations. Ruth claiming she saw the BC in the boot of their family car driven to their house by Tony Munro. Her father and Tony had been to Glenelg beach that day and Andrew has a diary of the "Men and Boys Salvage and Exploration Club" with he movements of Tony Munro and their father.

Also says that two independent witnesses, that have been talked about recently, have made police statements alleging Tony Munro was involved in the abduction and disappearance of the BC.

Made allegation with a full name of a police inspector at the time was part of the cover up. Claims Ruth and Andrews allegations that the BC are buried in a sinkhole at their Stansbury property has been ignored and never investigated for years.

Says her other sister Claire was also present and made to brush sand and blood out of the BC hair and went with her father when he went to dispose of bodies. Claims Claire had made an appointment to speak to detectives about what she knew in 2009 but was found dead the next day with a broken neck. It was found to be suicide I think and coroner refused to investigate.

Ruth and Andrew's mother was also found dead at 35 of supposedly of natural causes around 6 months after the BC deaths.

Rachel claims her father worked 40 years for Telstra as a wiretapper and had Australian ASIO connections.

Cannibalism and selling human flesh out of select butchers sounds a bit fanciful. Could that have been a story her father told her? I don't know anything about SA Freemasons but I know a few from Victoria and there's nothing weird about them ... they're not satanists as she asserts.

I'm not trying to completely discredit her ... something's there obviously its just there's so much to take in how did she even survive? I dunoooooo

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Cannibalism and selling human flesh out of select butchers sounds a bit fanciful. Could that have been a story her father told her? I don't know anything about SA Freemasons but I know a few from Victoria and there's nothing weird about them ... they're not satanists as she asserts.
There are various people in and out of various institutions that tell similar tales of their own families. Some of these even fronted the Mulligan Enquiry. On the surface it sounds as if the person is revealing great secrets until the cold logic of it is explored. Are there disturbing people still out and about? Of course. But an interconnected twisting web?

I find it hard to believe , even in little old Adelaide.

There are various people in and out of various institutions that tell similar tales of their own families. Some of these even fronted the Mulligan Enquiry. On the surface it sounds as if the person is revealing great secrets until the cold logic of it is explored. Are there disturbing people still out and about? Of course. But an interconnected twisting web?

Too much going on there, that she believes this is all credible and isn't holding anything back from mind control, ritualistic sacrifice roasting babies in front of fifty people to holding Richard Kelvin with Louise Bell .... meh.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

I found this claim hard to comprehend as well but apparently going on in many places including in US. She did mention that a private investigator found there was a special symbol, a king K with a crown on top indicates human meat available to the special few who know how to ask and is still on the butchers shop that she talks about. Are you familiar with the bakery and butchers on Crossroads, Crow? She claims what sounds like a tunnel system linking glenelg tram, rail lines and a series of houses, one with a kill room underneath (if I've understood correctly!). A high level of detail is there.

One other connection she didn't make, but I talked about in the Taman Shud case was that Ruth McIntrye found an ID of RC Reynolds in her fathers hole under the bed that she says she thinks he counterfeited. That was used in the Somerton Man's case!! Another link?

Somehow I don't find it hard to understand connections in Adelaide, I think half would be loose related anyhow and if there are ASIO connections (eg in Somerton man) and VIP's involved you would feel safe with an occasional low level person convicted to appease the masses!

I have an idea who the AG she mentions in the most horrific murder she witnessed. "Frank Barsley"

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Too much going on there, that she believes this is all credible and isn't holding anything back from mind control, ritualistic sacrifice roasting babies in front of fifty people to holding Richard Kelvin with Louise Bell .... meh.
Look up Mark T Marshall

She claims what sounds like a tunnel system linking glenelg tram, rail lines and a series of houses, one with a kill room underneath (if I've understood correctly!). A high level of detail is there.

I think there might be some kind of tunnel system under the rail system. We'd probably be very surprised to realise what's under our old cities. I'll have a look ... no doubt there's some truths in what she's saying, it's really very sad all this is in her head

She claims what sounds like a tunnel system linking glenelg tram, rail lines and a series of houses, one with a kill room underneath (if I've understood correctly!). A high level of detail is there.

A tunnel is a passage or corridor connecting two spaces. That is, it must lead somewhere. It should be open at both ends. Some definitions specify that a tunnel must be at least twice as long in the horizontal dimension as it isin the vertical. Thus a tunnel is not a cellar, basement, or other underground room. Within the restrictions of this definition following are three examples of Adelaide’s tunnel stories.

King William Street Tunnel
The Treasury Tunnels – Medina Grand Hotel
Tunnels in private houses - 'Roseneath'

Some of the grander residences of Adelaide and North Adelaide are said to have their own tunnel stories. 'Roseneath', a two-storey Georgian villa at Walkerville, built around 1847, is claimed to have once had a tunnel running under the road and a short distance to the river. The purpose of the tunnel was supposedly to allow the occupants to collect water without being seen by, or having to look upon any Aboriginal person. Given its very early date, it makes sense that it might also have served to prevent the occupants being trapped inside the house in the event of an attack, particularly if the house were to be set alight. This tunnel is presumed to have been filled in, and its exact location is not known.

However, 'Roseneath' has another tunnel, whose existence is in no doubt at all: This narrow brick-lined tunnel, together with linked cellars or semi-underground rooms on either side, is still accessible and in use by the present owners. 'Roseneath' was built for James W McDonald, an official with the Burra Mines. He would have known about tunnels, and with the technology and manpower available to him it was logical for him to incorporate in the design of his home this underground passageway linking the main house with the kitchen and servants quarters located on the other side of the courtyard at the rear. The main house is built into the side of a slope and the tunnel extends back 50 feet into the higher ground at the rear, emerging by way of a winding stairway into the old kitchen. It's believed the tunnel was built for security reasons, as an escape route to the main house, and as a weatherproof connection between the buildings.

More Tunnel Stories
In addition to the tunnels outlined above there are a number of other underground structures around Adelaide, such as bunkers and air-raid shelters associated with wartime defence, sewerage and stormwater drains, brewery and winery cellars, subterranean rooms, and of course mines, all of which fall outside my definition. Tunnel stories persist because they are good stories. Some of them have been shown to have a sound basis in fact, but others are ... well perhaps we should say, not yet proven.

And they are difficult to conclusively disprove. The physical evidence for tunnels is by its very nature hidden, and the documentary history, too, is often buried deep. So there remains the possibility that future researchers may uncover evidence to substantiate even the most fantastical stories of Adelaide history.

http://sahistoryhub.com.au/things/tunnels-of-adelaide

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think there might be some kind of tunnel system under the rail system. We'd probably be very surprised to realise what's under our old cities. I'll have a look ... no doubt there's some truths in what she's saying, it's really very sad all this is in her head
There is quite a bit of detail about where the tunnel openings are and where they travel to. Interesting that one of the houses that is also supposed to have access to the tunnels was the Pfenning house. (Dieter Pfenning charged and convicted of killing Louise Bell, but his DNA was only one of three different samples found on her cardigan.)

For me for most of this, there is too much clear detail that can be corroborated for it to be in her imagination. However cops seem to agree with you and haven't investigated since she first reported her father abusing in 2006. McIntyre's other children, Ruth and Andrew were also reporting their father was abusing them. Andrew also reporting Munro was abusing him and finally he was believed and Munro eventually pleaded guilty in 2017.

Strange no one took believed McIntyre was also abusing them.

With the BC even though two independent witnesses have recently provided what is said to be credible witness statements to SA police that support Ruth McIntyre claims that her father and Munro were both involved in the abduction, disappearance of the BC, still nothing has happened.

Also despite much support and a petition for searching McIntyres properties, nothing has happened.

For me for most of this, there is too much clear detail that can be corroborated for it to be in her imagination. However cops seem to agree with you and haven't investigated since she first reported her father abusing in 2006. McIntyre's other children, Ruth and Andrew were also reporting their father was abusing them. Andrew also reporting Munro was abusing him and finally he was believed and Munro eventually pleaded guilty in 2017.

Strange no one took believed McIntyre was also abusing them.

With the BC even though two independent witnesses have recently provided what is said to be credible witness statements to SA police that support Ruth McIntyre claims that her father and Munro were both involved in the abduction, disappearance of the BC, still nothing has happened.

Also despite much support and a petition for searching McIntyres properties, nothing has happened.

I don't think it's all her imagination, ptsd is complex and can stack on like layers which is probably what's happened to her imo. The more layers there are, the harder it is to work through and the longer it takes to resolve if ever. Not everybody manifests symptoms in the same way.

There's something there, I think the properties should be searched again starting with her childhood home and finishing on McIntyre's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back