Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t Munro into boys though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
some paedophiles will take advantage of any child no matter their sex & there was Grant. There was no doubt also the new witness who was drugged. I highly doubt he got out that night with only what he witnessed. He would have been raped yet again also, so I'm sure Tony had plenty of "fun" that night. The thing that gets me is that Andrew & Ruth said there was a call & that Tony started crying & Max went white & silent. I believe the phone call that freaked them out was the phone call to tell them that the new witness didn't die from an overdose as he was no doubt supposed to have died & taken his witness accounts to the grave with him

some paedophiles will take advantage of any child no matter their sex & there was Grant. There was no doubt also the new witness who was drugged. I highly doubt he got out that night with only what he witnessed. He would have been raped yet again also, so I'm sure Tony had plenty of "fun" that night. The thing that gets me is that Andrew & Ruth said there was a call & that Tony started crying & Max went white & silent. I believe the phone call that freaked them out was the phone call to tell them that the new witness didn't die from an overdose as he was no doubt supposed to have died & taken his witness accounts to the grave with him

So who is the witness that was drugged?

So who is the witness that was drugged?

I have no clue & nor do I want to. The man chooses to remain anonymous & I don't blame him. I do however respect his decision to stay that way as should everyone

I have no clue & nor do I want to. The man chooses to remain anonymous & I don't blame him. I do however respect his decision to stay that way as should everyone

Fair enough. Where did you read that this person exists? Just never heard of them in my readings

Fair enough. Where did you read that this person exists? Just never heard of them in my readings

He got in contact with Suzie Ratcliffe first because of her "Leave a light on " foundation. He told her his story & together they went to the police. Out of respect only people who need to, know him & his name. This man has lived a life of hell. Suzie is in constant contact with him. If you've never read of it you need to go through the last few pages on here as he is mentioned

I can't recall there being any confusion and the police search commenced fairly much immediately upon them being reported missing. The only confusion I have read of is the Vietnam Vet witness who didn't associate the kids he spoke to with the missing BC children because he thought they went missing on a different day.
One of the confusions I've read about was they were supposed to have gone missing from Collie Reserve or Glenelg Foreshore where they actually went missing from. These two names seem to be interchanged in witness statements.

Glenelg Foreshore was specified on the cold case missing children's poster the Vietnam Vet saw. He also said he spoke to the elderly couple after the children left in the car. Woman 3 was the elderly woman who gave evidence, she often seems to get mixed up with the elderly woman (Woman 1) who gave evidence she saw the children on the grassed foreshore at Glenelg foreshore playing under the sprinkler with the brown haired fit man mid 30's man. She saw them leaving the beach around 11.30 am, they were then seen at the bakery by themselves, returned to their towels with the same man looking for money their mother gave them. This man helped them get dressed then went off to change rooms with trousers, bare chested with towel.

Then woman 3 (the elderly woman in the couple) saw them around 12.15 waiting on a seat close to the change rooms and the young blonde slender man. The woman was able to describe the children’s clothing, right down to the airline-type bag the oldest girl was carrying. This collaborates with the Viet Vet's sighting of the children with Munro.

Visions Jan 26th 2018 has some aerial maps of Glenelg Foreshore and Colley reserve in 1959 which would have been largely the same in 1966, showing the differences in location of
1. Glenelg foreshore
2. Harry Phipps house
3. Wenzels bakery
4. Collie Reserve

and last sighting from woman in elderly couple and Viet vet on seat near Wenzels on Colley Rd near change rooms. Three children and Munro got into flash car and headed north according to Viet Vet.

Glenelg forshore.jpg Last sighting.jpg

Police didn't mention the pound note the children used to buy the bakery items until a year after they went missing. And then what they bought with the money was briefly described as pasties and a pie im most reports I've read. The items which were recorded in an original police report (pictured somewhere on this thread) were itemised as;

6 finger buns
5 pasties
1 pie
2 large bottles of coca cola

Both the pound note they used and what was bought should have been important information at the time in my opinion

The more I look into it, the more convinced I am that McIntyre is the man in the identikit

Do you know something about this?

Surprises me looking at these SA crimes that there are a few large Family connections there.
I’ve read it somewhere- in a book, or on-line.
It wasn’t Dunstans Uncle- the name mentioned was Xxxxx Crease

I don’t believe a word Ruth says and clearly the police don’t either. Facts are if there was enough evidence to dig this sinkhole they would have done it by now. Police are not just going to go around and dig they want some hard evidence before they do so.

Do any of you guys think whoever took the BC, also took Joanne Ratcliffe and Kirste Gordon from Adelaide Oval?

BC was likely all 3 of Phipps, McIntyre and Munro
Adelaide Oval was likely Stanley Hart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are others involved with the Adelaide oval abductions not just hart but yes different people involved.

Andrew Mcintyre claims that two weeks after the Beaumonts disappeared, Munro drove him from Adelaide to his father's property in Stansbury on the Yorke Peninsula.

He says he dropped him in the driveway and sped off.

Andrew walked towards the house he noticed something had changed. The sinkhole at the back of the property had been filled in.

"Anthony Munro brought me over to Stansbury to point me in that direction... to see that the well had been filled in,” Andrew said.

Andrew said Munro told him “a flock of sheep had run down it. The sheep that'd lived on the property for years”.

He's convinced the Beaumonts are buried there and believes the authorities have an obligation to dig it up.

"My father liked to have his victims close handy,” Andrew said.

"He was a very cruel man, I've always been terrified of him. I have constant nightmares about my father.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/max-mcintyre-tony-munro-had-beaumont-children-in-car-boot-36061720.html

One thing BlueE. If I was as adamant as the McIntyre kids that the Beaumonts were buried there I'd have personally hired a backhoe to dig them up, considering the cops wouldn't do it.

One thing BlueE. If I was as adamant as the McIntyre kids that the Beaumonts were buried there I'd have personally hired a backhoe to dig them up, considering the cops wouldn't do it.
I'm sure they would if they could. It seems the son who now owns the property will not give them permission to enter the property.

The children said their father took the oldest daughter (who was 14 or 15) in the car with him when he went to bury the Beaumont children. They went to a location but then he went back two weeks later and told her he dug the children up and reburied them in the sink hole at his Stanbury property

This was when Andrew was taken to the property by Munro.

While I think Phipps was involved in some way I think there is just as much or more evidence than they had for the Phipps factory dig for the cops to dig up the sinkhole at McIntryre's Stanbury property.

I believe this is the property from Google satellite view.

1553336925639.png

sprockets Danny & Simone McIntyre will only allow a dig by professionals & with SAPOL's presence. They're the stipulations.
It makes them look like decent people because Ruth & Andrew have the money & the professionals to have it done but SAPOL want nothing to do with it. This is something both Danny & Simone know & itworks in their favour looking like perfect angels doing everything they can. Besides, getting charged with trespassing & more isn't something anyone wants but will face if they dare step foot near the sinkhole without Danny & Simone's permission
There is also another witnbess SAPOL have interviewed as he knew far too much to not be telling the truth but SAPOL have done nothing again other than interview him. He's never met the McIntyre's but take a wild guess at who the new witness's Scout Master was....

I'm sure they would if they could. It seems the son who now owns the property will not give them permission to enter the property.

The children said their father took the oldest daughter (who was 14 or 15) in the car with him when he went to bury the Beaumont children. They went to a location but then he went back two weeks later and told her he dug the children up and reburied them in the sink hole at his Stanbury property

This was when Andrew was taken to the property by Munro.

While I think Phipps was involved in some way I think there is just as much or more evidence than they had for the Phipps factory dig for the cops to dig up the sinkhole at McIntryre's Stanbury property.

I believe this is the property from Google satellite view.

View attachment 640441
sprockets Danny & Simone McIntyre will only allow a dig by professionals & with SAPOL's presence. They're the stipulations.
It makes them look like decent people because Ruth & Andrew have the money & the professionals to have it done but SAPOL want nothing to do with it. This is something both Danny & Simone know & itworks in their favour looking like perfect angels doing everything they can. Besides, getting charged with trespassing & more isn't something anyone wants but will face if they dare step foot near the sinkhole without Danny & Simone's permission
There is also another witnbess SAPOL have interviewed as he knew far too much to not be telling the truth but SAPOL have done nothing again other than interview him. He's never met the McIntyre's but take a wild guess at who the new witness's Scout Master was....
That's now. The disappearance happened 54 years ago. When did MM die? How long has the brother owned the property? Did he buy the rest of the kids out of the inherited property? When? Was there a time when it could have been dug up, in between the death and the brother owning the property?

If I knew the Beaumont kids were there the threat of legal action wouldn't stop me and it'll be covered anyway.

That's now. The disappearance happened 54 years ago. When did MM die? How long has the brother owned the property? Did he buy the rest of the kids out of the inherited property? When? Was there a time when it could have been dug up, in between the death and the brother owning the property?

If I knew the Beaumont kids were there the threat of legal action wouldn't stop me and it'll be covered anyway.
2017 & Max wrote the three McIntyre kids out of the will years before because They (mainly Ruth) talking about it on blogs around 2007 and SM. Andrew doesn't have any SM at all but has talked about it well before it became very public in 2007, I could be wrong on the dates but I know it's been years. Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man. Don't you think that they were scared of their father? Most victims are petrified of those who rape them and Max wasn't biased on the gender he raped or his kids being his victims. You forget, max had two families. Only Andrew, Claire and Ruth were from the same two parents and only they were born before the Beaumonts went missing. When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too. Why else would Tony Munro skip the country &move to a paedophiles wet dream of a country to abuse more kids & get away with it. If not for Andrew's diary & his and another victim's testimony, Tony'd still be out there doing what he does best, paying people to look the other way while he rapes innocent kids and paying others to keep their mouths shut. Most lt is his morally corrupt sister, her second husband & her kids who are happy to look the other way when a millionaire family member pays for your extravagant lifestyle

2017 & Max wrote the three McIntyre kids out of the will years before because They (mainly Ruth) talking about it on blogs around 2007 and SM. Andrew doesn't have any SM at all but has talked about it well before it became very public in 2007, I could be wrong on the dates but I know it's been years. Max was very well taken care of by police who needed a fix it man. Don't you think that they were scared of their father? Most victims are petrified of those who rape them and Max wasn't biased on the gender he raped or his kids being his victims. You forget, max had two families. Only Andrew, Claire and Ruth were from the same two parents and only they were born before the Beaumonts went missing. When Max has connections to the right people say, lawyers, detectives, judges, you'd be scared too. Why else would Tony Munro skip the country &move to a paedophiles wet dream of a country to abuse more kids & get away with it. If not for Andrew's diary & his and another victim's testimony, Tony'd still be out there doing what he does best, paying people to look the other way while he rapes innocent kids and paying others to keep their mouths shut. Most lt is his morally corrupt sister, her second husband & her kids who are happy to look the other way when a millionaire family member pays for your extravagant lifestyle
That's quite a conspiracy.

That's quite a conspiracy.
it's the very sad & awful fact. I don't see historic child sexual abuse victims making s**t up for it & even Max McIntyre himself said on camera that "I walked in on Tony (Munro) & Andrew in bed (aged 14 at the time I think). I didn't make a fuss, he was my son, he was a beautiful boy & he was in love with a scout master" Any father that isn't a paedophile would NEVER & I mean NEVER walk away & let his "friend" continue to rape his very own son. If it were your underage son with your best friend, how would you react? I sure as hell hope you wouldn't think it was ok to let your son get raped & just walk away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back