Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Greycrow has summed it up. All we have is an anonymous internet poster (you) telling us about some other anonymous person who SAYS he KNOWS what happened to the Beaumont kids. I'll believe it when it's verified in the appropriate forum by appropriate people.
Again the claims of the person who was a boy at the time are not anonymous to the police. He has made a complaint to the SA police, and he has every right for his name to be suppressed and not handed out to randoms on social media who are happy to sink the boot without knowing the full story.

As I understand the situation, this complainant and the alleged connection to the Beaumont case was reported in the press when a perpetrator that he identified as being in the house that he and the Beaumont children were abused in on the 26th January 1966, was arrested for different historic sexual abuse claims in Queensland. This perpetrator has had his name suppressed as well, but WW has given an good clue to who he is.

The complainant has a police report from the day with injuries he received documented as well as the location house he claims the Beaumont children were taken to.

The complainant also identified McIntyre and Munro at the house with the Beaumont children. The complainant does not know of has never met the McIntyre children.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Yes we are when you've claimed. "So there's no independent corroboration of what WW posted and the only 'evidence' we have that MM and Munro committed the kidnapping and murders is MM's disaffected children's' accounts."

Andrew McIntyre makes some stunning allegations, one of which is that his father took three children from "Goodwood Orphanage" around the same genders and ages of the Beaumont children. Andrew alleges his father dressed the children like the Beaumont children and paraded them around Adelaide before killing them by throwing them off a cliff in the presence of him and Ruth.

I've gone to great lengths to show you that Mulligan has made every effort to find records and cataloge all of those children that died in State Institutional care until 2004. If Andrew is telling the truth or not, it should be fairly easy to check shouldn't it? However the list that Mulligan has used to collate his tables in the Deaths chapter is not attached as an Appendix as you would expect. Please do some research and find it. I can't see any reason a simple list like this would be suppressed, but maybe it is. But why?

Other claims made by Andrew could be proved by un-suppression of names or the perpetrators in the Mulligan report, so evidence exists.

Andrew spent years to try to get the police to take his statements that he was abused by Tony Munro and they refused. Did they too just think he was a disaffected child? Finally after years of making his claims Andrew found someone to support him and make the police take his statement. They found another victim, and Andrew's evidence was tested in a Court and found to be truthful. He has never been found by anyone not to be telling the truth, but has had enormous pressures put on him from not only being sexually abused, but psychologically and physically abused by his father.

All of this is independent corroboration if people are unwilling to believe abused children's own accounts.

I'm not interested (here) in Andrew's account of children in State care, I'm interested in his account of the Beaumont children. I also don't believe his allegation that MM dressed three children like them and paraded them around town before throwing them off a cliff. Why on earth would MM draw attention to himself like that? Where was the cliff? Once again, the only 'witness' we have is Andrew. Seeing a pattern here?

Again the claims of the person who was a boy at the time are not anonymous to the police. He has made a complaint to the SA police, and he has every right for his name to be suppressed and not handed out to randoms on social media who are happy to sink the boot without knowing the full story.

As I understand the situation, this complainant and the alleged connection to the Beaumont case was reported in the press when a perpetrator that he identified as being in the house that he and the Beaumont children were abused in on the 26th January 1966, was arrested for different historic sexual abuse claims in Queensland. This perpetrator has had his name suppressed as well, but WW has given an good clue to who he is.

The complainant has a police report from the day with injuries he received documented as well as the location house he claims the Beaumont children were taken to.

The complainant also identified McIntyre and Munro at the house with the Beaumont children. The complainant does not know of has never met the McIntyre children.
Have you seen this police report? Have Andrew or Ruth ever stated he was with them when they saw the kids? I've never seen that mentioned anywhere. Also, just because he reported something to the police it doesn't mean it happened.

BTW he may or may not be anonymous to the police but he's anonymous here.

Macka_321

Senior List
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve said it before police just don’t believe them and honestly with all the claims they have made who can blame them.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I’ve said it before police just don’t believe them and honestly with all the claims they have made who can blame them.
Unfortunately, right or wrong this is the issue they face

And as I posted earlier I have also heard (2nd hand) very very similar claims made by Mark Marshall - grandson of Stanley Hart.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
and he'll stay that way because I told Suzie Ratcliffe & others that I don't want to know his name. I don't want to mess up & out him to people who will go to great lengths to destroy him. He's suffered enough in his life. I refuse to jeopardize his safety or the case. That is if SAPOL ever move on this.
The reason Suzie Ratcliffe closed down the Beaumont pages was because of trolls who demanded to know the name of the new witness & because they didn't get their way, they now troll the petition & other fb pages whenever the McIntyre's are mentioned. First Suzie just kicked them out of the groups as only Suzie had that power to do so but blamed another admin for thinking she kicked them out, not the case. Then they started on the petition the funny thing is, none had any clue Suzie asked for the petition to be created & the person they were abusing with their half truths, in reality was Suzie but they thought another person was to blame & don't you think they did a turnaround when they found out Suzie requested it, Suzie kicked them out of the groups & Suzie will never give them the new witness's name. Suzie has credibility Australia wide & is respected Australia wide. One of the troll's response? "well... we're not mind readers you know, we didn't know Suzie wanted it made"
No, they're not mind readers but you only need a soul & a heart to let a petition keep getting shared & signed without throwing false accusations around for every person to see it. Now? They are fully behind Ruth & bag Andrew & Rachel to no end & to make it worse, they're nasty about it. I'm gad the McIntyre's have your support BlueE
That's great WW but it doesn't help us here, in this forum. So there's nowhere we can see this police report? Have you seen it?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's great WW but it doesn't help us here, in this forum. So there's nowhere we can see this police report? Have you seen it?
No but Suzie has & that woman has more credibility than anyone I know. She is 100% behind him & believes every word he's said.
Why would I have seen them? & I certainly wouldn't be sharing them if I had copies. You don't think Claire Haliday doesn't troll this thread trying to get answers that Suzie will never give her. Oddly you're starting to remind me of her with your want ofseeing this proof & in turn learning his name. His name will never be known by anyone that isn't part of Suzie's team & it's time the trolls stopped trying to find it as nobody but that team knows

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/true...s/news-story/094f9888c1520c6e3d12421c4e0836c1

paywalled

POLICE were at the crime scene just hours after the Beaumont children were killed, claims a man who has provided a statement to SA Police’s Major Crime branch.

Detectives are now examining the man’s claims — the latest among hundreds made as the 52-year-old cold-case mystery continues to baffle authorities.

The man, who for legal reasons cannot be identified, first told police late last year that, as a child, he not only saw Jane, Arnna and Grant Beaumont playing with three men at Glenelg Beach on January 26, 1966, but he later walked in on two of those same men as they abused the children.

He has claimed the children were taken to his family home and were abused and killed in his bedroom and that he himself narrowly escaped also being killed that day.

But the boldest of his claims, that two members of the Women’s Police Branch came to his rescue and took him from the home to their Angas St base in the city that night, will be critical in validating or eliminating the man’s claims.
This man can not be identified for legal reasons and I'm appalled if anonymous posters are trying to find out his name to harass him as many other witness have been harassed. The two men he witnessed abusing the Beaumont's were said to be McIntyre and Munro.

As I understand the investigation has now confirmed the Woman's Police Branch report written on that night when they rescued him from the house.

Ball in your court SA Police.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Actually the claims Andrew made that SA police ignored were proved to be true in Court and he was judge to be an hones and competent witness, resulting in the imprisonment of his abuser.

So SA Police role with respect to Andrew McIntyre is at best incompetent and at worst negligent.

I'm curious Macca where was your profile picture taken? It's very unusual with the bay like that.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not interested (here) in Andrew's account of children in State care, I'm interested in his account of the Beaumont children. I also don't believe his allegation that MM dressed three children like them and paraded them around town before throwing them off a cliff. Why on earth would MM draw attention to himself like that? Where was the cliff? Once again, the only 'witness' we have is Andrew. Seeing a pattern here?

Have you seen this police report? Have Andrew or Ruth ever stated he was with them when they saw the kids? I've never seen that mentioned anywhere. Also, just because he reported something to the police it doesn't mean it happened.

BTW he may or may not be anonymous to the police but he's anonymous here.
Well if you are only interested in Andrew's account of the Beaumont children you should know that his father banned him from going to the beach that day when Tony Munro came to pick him up and banned again when Max himself was picked up later after a phone call to go to the beach.

Andrew was also ordered to stay inside the house when a car arrived back at their house with the three children in the boot according to his two sisters who were asked to help Max clean the children up.

So he can tell you fk all about the Beaumont's compared to his sisters and hasn't tried. Did you read or listen to what he actually says?

He says he was taken to the McIntyre Stanbury property around two weeks later by Tony Munro and observed the well or sinkhole had been newly filled in. He was told by his father a flock of sheep had run in there and Max had covered them up with dirt.

So the only thing Andrew can tell you that relates to the Beaumont children is the story about three other children he picked up from orphanages. An outrageous claim I agree. However the best thing I believe Andrew has going for his is that he has been telling the truth and this is proved in Court. He has never been found not to be telling the truth.

This claim could be quickly proved or disproved by the Mulligan report information on Deaths of children in Institutions. Full stop. Do it.

1553515736623.png

Found this interesting 31 Jan 1966 Canberra Times

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Coming hot on the heels of the Harry Phipps Satin Man allegations , that again had similarities, people should understand the skepticism towards claimants

The man, who for legal reasons cannot be identified, first told police late last year that, as a child, he not only saw Jane, Arnna and Grant Beaumont playing with three men at Glenelg Beach on January 26, 1966, but he later walked in on two of those same men as they abused the children.

He has claimed the children were taken to his family home and were abused and killed in his bedroom and that he himself narrowly escaped also being killed that day.
Hayden Phipps made these same allegations , and he cant be the witness as he is dead.

Does that make Hayden Phipps a liar or mistaken ?

Haydn was a schoolchild and had come home early from his part-time job. He was in a cubby out the backyard, having a sly smoke- he was about 14 in those days….He saw the three children come into the yard and speak to his father who that time was loading some stuff into a car. The children went inside the house with his (Haydn’s) father and were there for some short time. The father came out and continued to load stuff into his car and left. He (Haydn) then went inside the house and found the children not there and the front door was open.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Coming hot on the heels of the Harry Phipps Satin Man allegations , that again had similarities, people should understand the skepticism towards claimants

Hayden Phipps made these same allegations , and he cant be the witness as he is dead.

Haydn was a schoolchild and had come home early from his part-time job. He was in a cubby out the backyard, having a sly smoke- he was about 14 in those days….He saw the three children come into the yard and speak to his father who that time was loading some stuff into a car. The children went inside the house with his (Haydn’s) father and were there for some short time. The father came out and continued to load stuff into his car and left. He (Haydn) then went inside the house and found the children not there and the front door was open.
No it's not Hayden. I have reservations on the interviewer that interviewed Hayden especially with the gun information as there were leading questions pushing him for answers that the interviewer wanted. I'm curious that people who have been researching this case for years have got very narrow in their focus and can only see one answer to who killed the Beaumont children.

I believe the children were at the Phipp's house at around 12.15 pm that day. They had one pound to spend at the bakery and had six finger buns, five pasties, one pie and two large bottles of coca cola (police report on this thread). I think Hayden did mention others being at the house, but can't remember now. The children were only at the house a short amount of time and Hayden said his father loaded surf board covers (which he thought the children were in (and dead), into the back of the car .

It's more likely that the children were given drugged coca cola and were unconscious.

People have speculated that Phipps may have taken them to his factory cottages, but being in the middle of a normal work day I think they went to this house that the new witness is testifying he saw the children with three men. Was Phipps the third man?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Well if you are only interested in Andrew's account of the Beaumont children you should know that his father banned him from going to the beach that day when Tony Munro came to pick him up and banned again when Max himself was picked up later after a phone call to go to the beach.

Andrew was also ordered to stay inside the house when a car arrived back at their house with the three children in the boot according to his two sisters who were asked to help Max clean the children up.

So he can tell you fk all about the Beaumont's compared to his sisters and hasn't tried. Did you read or listen to what he actually says?

He says he was taken to the McIntyre Stanbury property around two weeks later by Tony Munro and observed the well or sinkhole had been newly filled in. He was told by his father a flock of sheep had run in there and Max had covered them up with dirt.

So the only thing Andrew can tell you that relates to the Beaumont children is the story about three other children he picked up from orphanages. An outrageous claim I agree. However the best thing I believe Andrew has going for his is that he has been telling the truth and this is proved in Court. He has never been found not to be telling the truth.

This claim could be quickly proved or disproved by the Mulligan report information on Deaths of children in Institutions. Full stop. Do it.

View attachment 642001
Found this interesting 31 Jan 1966 Canberra Times
I'm not interested in Andrew's account, i don't believe he's a credible witness. What he said in his own court case has nothing to do with the Beaumonts so why do you keep bringing it up? I'd bet nothing about the alleged three children being paraded around town as the Beaumonts and then being thrown off a cliff is in the Mulligan report, otherwise the truth about the Beaumonts would be with us now, because it's incredibly incriminating. As I say, I'd bet, but neither of us will be around to collect when it becomes public.

Let's please just focus on the disappearance of the Beaumonts in this topic and leave the rest for elsewhere.

EDIT: When I posted above that I was interested in Andrew's account I meant my interest here is only for the Beaumont children.

Last edited:

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Haydn Phipps was a drug addict who is dead too. I wasted money on that stupid book as I was hoping to get a better idea of who Harry Phipps was., The only main thing in that book were the two authors plugging their own previously written books & they should be ashamed of what they did & just how much damage they did with their worthless book

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

I'd got Andrew M and Hayden P mixed up - I thought I'd heard that story before, ty.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
This man can not be identified for legal reasons and I'm appalled if anonymous posters are trying to find out his name to harass him as many other witness have been harassed. The two men he witnessed abusing the Beaumont's were said to be McIntyre and Munro.

As I understand the investigation has now confirmed the Woman's Police Branch report written on that night when they rescued him from the house.

Ball in your court SA Police.
well mattyb2607 , they have his report of being there & the witness has his own copy too. Proving he was really there

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not interested in Andrew's account, i don't believe he's a credible witness. What he said in his own court case has nothing to do with the Beaumonts so why do you keep bringing it up? I'd bet nothing about the alleged three children being paraded around town as the Beaumonts and then being thrown off a cliff is in the Mulligan report, otherwise the truth about the Beaumonts would be with us now, because it's incredibly incriminating. As I say, I'd bet, but neither of us will be around to collect when it becomes public.

Let's please just focus on the disappearance of the Beaumonts in this topic and leave the rest for elsewhere.
Are you SA police? What he said in his court case was what the SA police refused to believe and refused to take statements on for many years. He has only told the truth. You have absolute no basis to say he isn't a credible witness, as a Court has proved he is.

Of course you will have read and listened to Andrew's statement as he clearly says where the orphan children were taken and thrown off the cliff.

I agree they are explosive claims he is making. Not only were the Beaumont children three from one family taken and murdered, but another three orphan children were as well on a seeming whim of Max McIntyre.

Mulligan report should be able to check his story as Mulligan went to great lengths to find record of all deaths of children in SA Institutions. This shouldn't be hard to prove or disprove if this information wasn't suppressed and it has everything to do with the Beaumont's, Max McIntyre and why he was protected for life by the SA police.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
how was it said about BRE?... how much is a phone tapper worth?. Max was well before his time. Seems those skills come in handy nomatterthe year

Macka_321

Senior List
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Actually the claims Andrew made that SA police ignored were proved to be true in Court and he was judge to be an hones and competent witness, resulting in the imprisonment of his abuser.

So SA Police role with respect to Andrew McIntyre is at best incompetent and at worst negligent.

I'm curious Macca where was your profile picture taken? It's very unusual with the bay like that.
Aldinga

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
No it's not Hayden. I have reservations on the interviewer that interviewed Hayden especially with the gun information as there were leading questions pushing him for answers that the interviewer wanted. I'm curious that people who have been researching this case for years have got very narrow in their focus and can only see one answer to who killed the Beaumont children.

I believe the children were at the Phipp's house at around 12.15 pm that day. They had one pound to spend at the bakery and had six finger buns, five pasties, one pie and two large bottles of coca cola (police report on this thread). I think Hayden did mention others being at the house, but can't remember now. The children were only at the house a short amount of time and Hayden said his father loaded surf board covers (which he thought the children were in (and dead), into the back of the car .

It's more likely that the children were given drugged coca cola and were unconscious.

People have speculated that Phipps may have taken them to his factory cottages, but being in the middle of a normal work day I think they went to this house that the new witness is testifying he saw the children with three men. Was Phipps the third man?
No, it was a friend of Tony's whose hose they went to.He was staying with the family. How do you think Tony became the new witness's Scout Master? Phipps wasn't involved in any of this day's events from what I've read. I also love how they found the purse & book "Little Women" in that fabricated documentary, if you can even call it that. One of the McIntyre girls had a copy of that book that very same day & kept it for years. Too bad she died too or maybe she or someone got rid of it before she died...

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
well mattyb2607 , they have his report of being there & the witness has his own copy too. Proving he was really there
It may seem Willow and I are tag teaming you Sprockets but I don't know WW or have ever messaged them and don't know Suzie Ratcliffe or anything about the new witness but a few others on this thread do. I think it helps to complete the puzzle that the abduction and murder of the Beaumont's have become.

I'm going to add here the Vietnam Vet's report that appeared in the Adelaide Advertiser around the start of 2016, but has since been removed.

BEAUMONT 'WITNESS' COMES FORWARD AFTER POSTER CLUE A potential witness to the Beaumont children abduction has told police he spoke to both Jane Beaumont and a man the three children left Glenelg Beach with on the day they disappeared almost 50 years ago. The witness, who The Advertiser has chosen not to identify, responded to a cold case missing persons poster he saw in a police station in May. The poster said the children had disappeared from the Glenelg foreshore on January 26, 1966, and the location was key to the Vietnam Veteran's belief he may have vital information.

He has told police he believes he spoke with Jane 9, minutes before she and siblings, Arnna 7, and Grant 4, were taken from Glenelg. He also says he spoke with a young man with the children and described a distinctive vehicle they all left in. And in what should prove a key to validating him as a witness, the man said he also talked about the incident at the scene with an elderly couple who were confirmed by police as witnesses during preliminary investigations of the case.

The potential witness who was 20 at the time, said he was eating lunch near Wenzels Bakery, when he spoke to a girl he believes was Jane. "A lad about my age had come up from the beach and used the shower" his statement to police says. "He had three children with him. A girl about 11, a girl about 6 and a boy about 4. The eldest girl was quite chatty and sat on the bench I was on." "She looked at my lunch. I asked her was she hungry and she said no (the lad) had given them a pound and they had lunch from the bakery." It is known that the children had a one pound note their parents had not given them. "I spoke to the lad if he had had his National Service call up. He answered no he hadn't, I had. End of conversation."

The young man has been described as being of medium height and build with sandy coloured hair and had an Australian accent. He was wearing distinctive European-style bathers. The witness said all four then got into a car and left, travelling north. The Advertiser has chosen to not publish the detailed description of the distinctive vehicle.

He said he had never come forward because he was not aware what he had seen that could be connected to the case. "Anything I had ever read about the Beaumont children, it was always linked to the Bay Sheffield running race and Colley Reserve," he said. I've never been in that race and I don't know the reserve, I never thought anything of it. Nothing fitted with what I saw and a crime. There just didn't seem to be anything wrong." The witness, who had been conscripted for the Vietnam War effort, was flown to Puckapunyal, Victoria, a week after the children missing. "We had no television and no SA papers." he said. "I was away for two years.... And I didn't come back in very good shape."

More information from the original poster said the car had a luggage rack and roof racks. I'm not sure if the car was Phipps or someone else's but it's obvious that the Advertiser know who it belongs to and chooses not to publish a description.

Like this?

1553519209527.png
1553519260485.png

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
It may seem Willow and I are tag teaming you Sprockets but I don't know WW or have ever messaged them and don't know Suzie Ratcliffe or anything about the new witness but a few others on this thread do. I think it helps to complete the puzzle that the abduction and murder of the Beaumont's have become.

I'm going to add here the Vietnam Vet's report that appeared in the Adelaide Advertiser around the start of 2016, but has since been removed.

BEAUMONT 'WITNESS' COMES FORWARD AFTER POSTER CLUE A potential witness to the Beaumont children abduction has told police he spoke to both Jane Beaumont and a man the three children left Glenelg Beach with on the day they disappeared almost 50 years ago. The witness, who The Advertiser has chosen not to identify, responded to a cold case missing persons poster he saw in a police station in May. The poster said the children had disappeared from the Glenelg foreshore on January 26, 1966, and the location was key to the Vietnam Veteran's belief he may have vital information.

He has told police he believes he spoke with Jane 9, minutes before she and siblings, Arnna 7, and Grant 4, were taken from Glenelg. He also says he spoke with a young man with the children and described a distinctive vehicle they all left in. And in what should prove a key to validating him as a witness, the man said he also talked about the incident at the scene with an elderly couple who were confirmed by police as witnesses during preliminary investigations of the case.

The potential witness who was 20 at the time, said he was eating lunch near Wenzels Bakery, when he spoke to a girl he believes was Jane. "A lad about my age had come up from the beach and used the shower" his statement to police says. "He had three children with him. A girl about 11, a girl about 6 and a boy about 4. The eldest girl was quite chatty and sat on the bench I was on." "She looked at my lunch. I asked her was she hungry and she said no (the lad) had given them a pound and they had lunch from the bakery." It is known that the children had a one pound note their parents had not given them. "I spoke to the lad if he had had his National Service call up. He answered no he hadn't, I had. End of conversation."

The young man has been described as being of medium height and build with sandy coloured hair and had an Australian accent. He was wearing distinctive European-style bathers. The witness said all four then got into a car and left, travelling north. The Advertiser has chosen to not publish the detailed description of the distinctive vehicle.

He said he had never come forward because he was not aware what he had seen that could be connected to the case. "Anything I had ever read about the Beaumont children, it was always linked to the Bay Sheffield running race and Colley Reserve," he said. I've never been in that race and I don't know the reserve, I never thought anything of it. Nothing fitted with what I saw and a crime. There just didn't seem to be anything wrong." The witness, who had been conscripted for the Vietnam War effort, was flown to Puckapunyal, Victoria, a week after the children missing. "We had no television and no SA papers." he said. "I was away for two years.... And I didn't come back in very good shape."

More information from the original poster said the car had a luggage rack and roof racks. I'm not sure if the car was Phipps or someone else's but it's obvious that the Advertiser know who it belongs to and chooses not to publish a description.

Like this?

View attachment 642021View attachment 642023
No, I don't know you either but I like that you know so much & you stick by the McIntyre's. Who said we were tag teaming? Sprockets just sounds very much like Claire Halliday still trying to get the scoop she soneeds for her podcast all about how Max is innocent & he was the best man ever& how the three McIntyre kids just like to lie for decades about their dad because he was such a kind man & he deserves justice and his name cleared. That woman makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth far too often... BTW I've never met Suzie Ratcliffe either

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
No, I don't know you either but I like that you know so much & you stick by the McIntyre's. Who said we were tag teaming? Sprockets just sounds very much like Claire Halliday still trying to get the scoop she soneeds for her podcast all about how Max is innocent & he was the best man ever& how the three McIntyre kids just like to lie for decades about their dad because he was such a kind man & he deserves justice and his name cleared. That woman makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth far too often... BTW I've never met Suzie Ratcliffe either
Because I don't believe everything anonymous internet people post? Ok. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back