Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Again when making assertions check the facts are correct

McIntyre died in December 1966 buried January 1967

She was admitted to Glenside Hospital and was found dead in a locked room after it was suspected she had been sexually assaulted on December 30, 1966.
Sorry I said months after the Beaumont children died, I should have said 11 months. Everything else I said was correct.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hyperbole. They must deal in facts not allegations

Is he saying it because he genuinely believes it or it might help his sentencing. This is the concern for me. If he wasnt involved then why not say something earlier?

I understand why it took a year but it still has to be weighed against that time to come forward as to his recollection. He could have guessed. How many others came forward and guessed right or wrong?

No I do not think the police have covered themselves with glory but I do recognise the difficult job they have of separating the fantasists from those with real information

Those of us want this solved but neither do we want to waste time (like at Castalloy) listening to fantasists
They were facts, proven true and the only reason SA police eventually charged Munro was that Andrew took his allegations to a Royal Commission who recommended charges.

I've no complaints against the Glenelg police and if you go back to their original typed reports you find the best informaton. What was put forward in the investigation and by the press was not up to them.

From the archived links.
Also interesting in March 1966, ex-policeman Ray "Gunner" Kelly flew into Adelaide. A legendary figure in the NSW Police Force, he had only recently retired with the rank of Detective Inspector, and had been probably Australia's most famous policeman. He was employed on a private investigation into the disappearance of the Beaumont children by a Sydney newspaper. But Kelly left after only one day.

Not counting John Pike (no influence on his sentencing) there are three separate groups of people all independent and not known to each other who all alleged Tony Munro was involved and all have other perpetrators as well. SA women's branch of police have a police report supporting one of allegations. And the other's have independent statements supporting their allegations.

Shouldn't be that hard and time to question SA police in this case.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Sorry I said months after the Beaumont children died, I should have said 11 months. Everything else I said was correct.
According to you! You also stated the Vietnam vet identified Munro as the person with the kids when he didn't. His description is also different to that of the old couple who were actually there and have never mentioned this Vietnam vet.

You're picking and choosing things to suit your argument instead of looking at ALL of the evidence. And you reckon I have a narrow focus! I don't know who committed the crime and I'm not discounting anyone because, as I posted, a case can be made for a number of people - how on earth is that a narrow focus. Take a look in the mirror.

Go and sign this, if you haven't already https://www.change.org/p/missing-be...-dig-the-sink-hole-at-mcintyre-road-stansbury

Last edited:

shorty1

Draftee
Feb 19, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As for this 'new witness' I'll believe it when I see it. What exactly does he corroborate?
that TM was at a house where they last seen
same man that Andrew also states seen that day
2 independant witness's 1 man seen So there's nowhere we can see this police report? Why would it be made public as that would give the name of witness who wishes to remain nameless due to his safety
The witness, who had been conscripted for the Vietnam War effort, was flown to Puckapunyal, Victoria, a week after the children missing. "We had no television and no SA papers." he said. "I was away for two years.... And I didn't come back in very good shape."
Correct he / they did come back with problems and as asked my husband who was over there same time , they had no news reports / papers , they were more concerned about what was to happen over there

You also stated the Vietnam vet identified Munro as the person with the kids when he didn't. His description is also different to that of the old couple who were actually there and have never mentioned this Vietnam vet.
the Veteran was also there that day and has even gone so far as to ask TM to meet him and TM hasnnt and wont

Police have a whole heap of new evidence & evidence that corroborates Ruth & Andrew's claims of make & model of some cars involved that day but the two McIntyre kids have never met this new witness

Yep independant witness's

As part of a history festival or something, there's an event on at the Burnside Library for the Beaumont children.

The case of the "Missing Beaumont Children" has been forged into Australia's psyche and soul like no other crime. A crime so shocking that it has often been described as a defining moment in this country's history. After 50 years of intense police investigation the whereabouts of Jane (9), Arrna (7) and Grant Beaumont (4) is still a mystery; Australia's most famous unsolved crime. Author Michael Madigan will share his insights into this enduring mystery.
Refreshments provided.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/his...SZ5juZiBY8TsY3I1yIyqVV4b2uJ6BqM5QiZJ8joaGOozc

bluegirlz

Senior List
Jul 18, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
As an Adeladian ALL my life, I grew up knowing things werent right in Adelaide. There was aways talk of ‘The Family’ and groups alike, all of which speculation but being judges, lawyers, high profile untouchables. I have read this whole thread all 97 pages & a heap more on fb etc. Every person mentioned ive googled & my god, Adelaide has an underground that needs exposing! Something here in Adelaide is not right! The Mulligan Enquiry itself (I have read report) should be opened & should also be questioned as to why names were supressed, why have only 2 people faced charges & indeed why have the other 400 odd pedos been named & shamed? The report itself is repulsive beyond belief & shows how adults would use children for their own gratification..just heartbreaking how these children were used & abused & let down by the authority at the time (& still today). The report naming names seems to be supressed to protect those named, which is apalling to say the least & only raises more suspicion..would this report show that McIntyre took 3 kids from the childrens home the timeline mentioned? The records were flimsy at best with deaths of children, if it was even reported, so who knows if it would show those particulars..i personally believe ‘The Family’ only 1 conviction BSVE & the rest are all looped together to form one big ring & each have their own intentions, fetishes etc..person goes from one ring to another until the killer fetish steps in, then the ‘cleaner’ steps in..everyone one person is linked in some way shape or form & that goes beyond coincidence..in terms of pedo charges & sentencing in SA, the leniency of it all certainly points to people being protected from higher up places...all these simple connections & actions only raise more questions than give answers..The WHOLE thing in adelaide is diagusting..however my take on beaumonts is pretty much along the same lines as everyone else.. i believe that questions have to be asked about the Stansbury property & the children (now adults) have to be heard & every aspect looked into..their claims have to be investigated properly, not swept under the carpet..i have also read a report where mcintyre sold his edwardstown property (i believe with an underground room of aome description) to a grandchild i believe but never told her about the underground section? Does it hold trophies? Why isnt it marked anywhere? Does it connect to an underground of tunnels?? Ive known of tunnels all around adelaide, people used to use one around goodwood to get i to the big day outs for free..so its also something that should be investigates aswell..the SAPOL & other agencies look very guilty by not looking into these claims by the children, especially how the girls have particular scars from their father which has been confirmed from medical examinations..the whole thing stinks of corruption & cover ups..goes back to my upbringing of ‘people in high places’..nothing in the beaumonts sits right & investigations that should be had are being left alone..you have to ask why??? Over & above everything, I want to see the BC case solved so Mr & Mrs Beaumont can have the closure they so desire, can not fathom how they carried on with life, i spose they just held on to hope one day they would return..sad

Belushi Brassiere

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2011
Albury-Wodonga, Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
I had a really weird dream the other night where Arnna Beaumont returned in her 1966 body from the Great Beyond to modern-day Australia. In the dream, aside from being shocked at the Act of God, the officials were debating how to present Arnna in front of the media at the press conference and whether they should put her in a dress or not for the media cameras given that "wearing a dress" is shorthand for a female child of Old Australia.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/true...s/news-story/094f9888c1520c6e3d12421c4e0836c1

paywalled

POLICE were at the crime scene just hours after the Beaumont children were killed, claims a man who has provided a statement to SA Police’s Major Crime branch.

Detectives are now examining the man’s claims — the latest among hundreds made as the 52-year-old cold-case mystery continues to baffle authorities.

The man, who for legal reasons cannot be identified, first told police late last year that, as a child, he not only saw Jane, Arnna and Grant Beaumont playing with three men at Glenelg Beach on January 26, 1966, but he later walked in on two of those same men as they abused the children.

He has claimed the children were taken to his family home and were abused and killed in his bedroom and that he himself narrowly escaped also being killed that day.

But the boldest of his claims, that two members of the Women’s Police Branch came to his rescue and took him from the home to their Angas St base in the city that night, will be critical in validating or eliminating the man’s claims.

Is there an update from this man's initial court appearance in May 2018?

Woman's Police Branch have a report confirming the boy was taken from this house on 26th January 1966.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
The new witness suggests the following:

The 3 Beaumont children were taken from the beach to a home in Glenelg
(new)Witness (a little boy) was both at the beach and later at the home.
Witness saw the Beaumont children in the home.
At some point the witness was given sleeping pills by one of the two men he saw with the children
The other man later called women police to tend to the witness. He was taken to city women's police station.

That's the brief version.

It will come out on or before 23rd as there is a pending court case.
Any updates from May 2018?

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
McIntyre's House in Edwardstown.
My cousins lived around the corner in the 70s, we often passed by the McIntyre's house on the weekends. I remember a few cars always parked in the street and a big American Car. It all seemed normal, I guess. One time the McIntyre kids were climbing over a boat when we passed by. We often stayed with our cousins on the weekend. Sometimes we noticed a foul burning smell of a night, when sleeping over. But incinerators were quite common then.

You can see the floor plan of the house on Realestate com, its a small house on a huge block. It seems recently renovated. It dosent seem like anything bad happened there. Also you can view a good image of its yard, on Google earth.

I have seen both videos and have looked hard for indications of tunnels.

Back