Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Friends, if you feel there's benefit in investigators having full access to this material, your sharing and comments on this post could play a part in bringing that material out from behind closed doors.
There is a Facebook page run by Stuart Mullins from the Satin Man book fame.
He is now writing another book about the Beaumonts called "Taken" with Bill Hayes..

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
If we look back at every serial killer. Nearly all hid what they were doing from their immediate family.
You're right, John Wayne Gacy comes to mind as does Gary Ridgway, the green river killer, their families were completely in the dark!!
I blame John Gacy for my fear of clowns lol..

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
was convicted of violently raping Max's son a little over a month before the Beaumont kids disappeared.

He wasnt - he was convicted 50 years after they went missing
That's what pricked my eyes open, how could he get that sentence so wrong. Someone who claims he's
right up there and has solved the case, if only people would listen, and he comes out with a clanger like that.
It's laughable LOL

Punk Rooster 16

Debutant
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
North Adelaide (SANFL)
I'm at the 140 page mark (or thereabouts), so I've earned the right to comment.
I feel the biggest mistake in the whole BC case, is trying to pin it to one man- hence the conflicting descriptions on the day of the disappearance, and the boldness of some people in their role (ie speaking to witnesses).
After reading the material here, I'm of the opinion that many people played a role, and that the names mentioned here were involved in varying degrees- I wouldn't exclude anyone. I would also allow for some other names not mentioned, to be added.
It (the abduction) appears to be similar to a heist- planned and executed. Munro, M McIntyre, Phipps have been connected with each other, allow for a few on the peripheral, and it's easy to see how different people would play different roles.
Another issue I have is the assessment of those involved- this is a subculture, people meet and get to know each other, some build strong relationships, others take a dislike to another's personality and have little to do with them. Doesn't mean they won't help each other, or look out for each other, as they are on the same "team". So saying x wasn't into boys, y wasn't into girls, is no way to exclude them (I do tend to exclude BSVE, as he was a homosexual rapist, rather than a pedo).

One fact I haven't seen adressed- was there any confirmation of the BC eating and drinking in public?
It seems they vanished into thin air once they left Wenzels.

I feel the biggest mistake in the whole BC case, is trying to pin it to one man- hence the conflicting descriptions on the day of the disappearance, and the boldness of some people in their role (ie speaking to witnesses).
After reading the material here, I'm of the opinion that many people played a role, and that the names mentioned here were involved in varying degrees- I wouldn't exclude anyone. I would also allow for some other names not mentioned, to be added.
It (the abduction) appears to be similar to a heist- planned and executed. Munro, M McIntyre, Phipps have been connected with each other, allow for a few on the peripheral, and it's easy to see how different people would play different roles.
Another issue I have is the assessment of those involved- this is a subculture, people meet and get to know each other, some build strong relationships, others take a dislike to another's personality and have little to do with them. Doesn't mean they won't help each other, or look out for each other, as they are on the same "team". So saying x wasn't into boys, y wasn't into girls, is no way to exclude them (I do tend to exclude BSVE, as he was a homosexual rapist, rather than a pedo)

I don't think it was a group that took those kids. Why choose them to take when they came from a stable family home with the reasonable expectation that the police would be all over their disappearance, parents and a neighbourhood that would never give up looking for them when there were apparently hundreds of kids to choose from in government and church run institutions.

One fact I haven't seen adressed- was there any confirmation of the BC eating and drinking in public?
It seems they vanished into thin air once they left Wenzels.

This was raised earlier in the thread somewhere. That they weren't seen eating anything from that big order they placed at Wenzels but were spotted sitting on a bench chatting to someone apparently after they'd been to Wenzels is strange imo. I think the report of them going in to Wenzels with a one pound note is a red herring, it wasn't them.

Punk Rooster 16

Debutant
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
North Adelaide (SANFL)
We’ll never understand why- maybe the thrill of it? Maybe they were confident they could pull it off? Maybe they were bored of taking sanctioned kids? Maybe that emboldened them?
Phipps, and McIntyre (regardless of involvement, or lack of) were confident of their standing in the community, and unlikely to be seriously considered suspects- whether through corruption or not.
Maybe there was perverse pleasure in taking the children to a location (eg Yatina, or another location) where the privileged few (or many) could indulge, knowing that the manhunt would be in vain?

I think some of the discrediting of child witnesses is a little too harsh - not many could survive a traumatic process without making mistakes with recollections. You could ask 3 sober adults who witnessed an event (non-traumatic) and get three different versions. It’s only piecing the stories together, you can build a likely account of what happened.

Mar 4, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts
That's what pricked my eyes open, how could he get that sentence so wrong. Someone who claims he's
right up there and has solved the case, if only people would listen, and he comes out with a clanger like that.
It's laughable LOL

Huh, it clearly means he was convicted of the crime he had committed a month before the Beaumonts.
Thats not saying he was tried and convicted of it a month before, it means he was convicted 50yrs after the event that actually took place a month before the beaumont abduction.
I find it more unbelievable that someone would misinterpret that and run with it to be honest.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Huh, it clearly means he was convicted of the crime he had committed a month before the Beaumonts.
Thats not saying he was tried and convicted of it a month before, it means he was convicted 50yrs after the event that actually took place a month before the beaumont abduction.
I find it more unbelievable that someone would misinterpret that and run with it to be honest.
It was worded badly

DropBearess

Premium Platinum
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s highly likely this case will never be solved the lack of evidence and no bodies.

I think it will be solved one day; maybe not in our time though. Without going into my long-held theories on this case, l believe the children's bodies lie somewhere between Wenzels Cake shop and their home, probably almost as the crow flies.
Some day, a property will change hands, or be redeveloped, or gardens and sheds changed around, or it becomes a deceased estate. Three small bodies will be found, probably not far below the ground.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think it will be solved one day; maybe not in our time though. Without going into my long-held theories on this case, l believe the children's bodies lie somewhere between Wenzels Cake shop and their home, probably almost as the crow flies.
Some day, a property will change hands, or be redeveloped, or gardens and sheds changed around, or it becomes a deceased estate. Three small bodies will be found, probably not far below the ground.

You would imagine every house along that route has changed hands at least once in the 55 years. If the offender was about 30 like they say. He would be around 85 or older by now. Generally most elderly have moved into care by 85, but I know of some who haven’t moved yet.

I once owned a house up near the Broadway and while walking back to jetty road, I would wonder what happened to them. There are lots of houses along Moseley street and surrounding streets. Its a mammoth task to try and pick out the right one. you would have to turn to census data to pick out all the homes who had a single male occupant, (but there is no guarantee that the offender was single) There was also short term accommodation in that area, which is a possible location as well.

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can I please just bring this up?
If someone on here wants to bag me out in public, insult my previous avatar, and call me a BF leader, can you please
do it via private message. I don't know who you are and you don't know me, in no way have I ever taken over a
thread in a leader type of role!!

Attachments

• john sanders.jpg
    john sanders.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 311
Can I please just bring this up?
If someone on here wants to bag me out in public, insult my previous avatar, and call me a BF leader, can you please
do it via private message. I don't know who you are and you don't know me, in no way have I ever taken over a
thread in a leader type of role!!

It probably isn't anybody who engages in here at all Deni, this thread seems to be gossipped about a lot over social media for some reason.

What's come to light beyond our scope of comprehension anyway? LOL Nothing's going on, even the usual suspects have gone quiet.

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don't have a go at me, I was just replying to Grey Crows post!!

"was convicted of violently raping Max's son a little over a month before the Beaumont kids disappeared.
He wasnt - he was convicted 50 years after they went missing"

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
It probably isn't anybody who engages in here at all Deni, this thread seems to be gossipped about a lot over social media for some reason.

What's come to light beyond our scope of comprehension anyway? LOL Nothing's going on, even the usual suspects have gone quiet.
Well this person is quite vocal, the children were never murdered, they were taken to live new lives with a family that knew Mrs. Beaumont.
They even think they have closed this section of the forum down, ie: we've all gone quiet, since they posted about them living in the country somewhere..

Well this person is quite vocal, the children were never murdered, they were taken to live new lives with a family that knew Mrs. Beaumont.

I saw that theory somewhere, it's one that's had quite a bit of air over the years and I don't think it's true.

They even think they have closed this section of the forum down, ie: we've all gone quiet, since they posted about them living in the country somewhere..

If there was any truth in that theory people would probably still be talking about it.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
It's the most stupid theory ever. If they wanted the kids to live with someone else why wouldn't they just send them to live there instead of creating one of Australia's most major historic events?

Deni

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
There are so many ridiculous theories on that site, I don't know why the admin let them get away with it, thank christ we have more sensible heads here!!

Back