Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

what’s your opinion on the Scott Russell Hill article?
Hi thanks for question. I have no real value add opinion on SRH. What does intrigue me is geographic location of key events. I visit this part of Glenelg when I’m in SA and know it well. Australia Day 1966, would have been a lot of people there. I think not enough geographical profiling/modelling has occurred. Even by sleepy 1966 Adelaide standards, there would have been people there.

Attachments

• 66E00020-32F2-45A3-BC3B-DC3A216EC1E5.jpeg
    66E00020-32F2-45A3-BC3B-DC3A216EC1E5.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 145
what’s your opinion on the Scott Russell Hill article?
Do you mean the reference that Jane was alive and in the audience of the channel 10 show Pied Piper?
I wonder if it was her and like the possibility that all three are alive in regional Adelaide having been raised by Nancy’s former fiancé s family. Looked up the supposed three Beaumont children now as adults on Facebook and they have remarkable similarities. Anyone elseknow of the other site with a lot of research into this theory? Hard to discount the possibility especially the likeness of these adults to the kids photos.

I had a bit of spare time, so I headed over to Facebook
FB Page - Unmasking the Killer of the missing Beaumont Children

I was impressed with their setup and determination for results. They have a good following of 1750 followers.
Its mainly discussion of the Harry Phipps theory, although some others seem to hijack the discussion.
Its good to just go there and view the old photographs. I hadn’t seen Janes class photo before.
The site promotes their own book and a upcoming new book. Satin man, I haven’t read it yet.

Hey again everyone,

So ..for show and tell today I’ve got my colouring in (haha does anybody else remember doing that when they were in school? Show & tell was the best!) 🙋‍♀️

Gave it my best go at trying to give the face a more youthful appearance whilst still maintaining the lines of the original sketch..(except for the right eyebrow) the aim was late 20’s- early 30’s .

Thoughts?

Personally I reckon I’ve probably missed the mark thou- maybe gone to young? A6102A9B-2A72-4258-A5DE-C6A4CC0F085E.jpeg 8D42FA8D-8518-46D4-A037-3CAB93E684A0.jpeg

Hey again everyone,

So ..for show and tell today I’ve got my colouring in (haha does anybody else remember doing that when they were in school? Show & tell was the best!) 🙋‍♀️

Gave it my best go at trying to give the face a more youthful appearance whilst still maintaining the lines of the original sketch..(except for the right eyebrow) the aim was late 20’s- early 30’s .

Thoughts?

Personally I reckon I’ve probably missed the mark thou- maybe gone to young?View attachment 1282219View attachment 1282220
Amazing work. looks a lot like how I imagined him. Showed My friend Jill, she says its the best pic by Far

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to the Casefile podcast on this a while back, incredibly sad case, there was actually another abduction of two children at a football match at Adelaide Oval that is also unsolved. Feel so much for the family, they never got the answers they were looking for.

Unsolved missing persons cases, especially with children, are the worst for me, all the questions of what happened to them, who it was, and the fact that were went on living life is just horrible to think about. Will likely remain unsolved, but hopefully lessons can be learned from these sorts of cases to aid in future missing persons cases.

Hey again everyone,

So ..for show and tell today I’ve got my colouring in (haha does anybody else remember doing that when they were in school? Show & tell was the best!) ♀️

Thoughts?

Personally I reckon I’ve probably missed the mark thou- maybe gone to young?View attachment 1282219View attachment 1282220

From what I understood, the police sketch artist did the original well under the influence. I have always thought that the person seen with them is someone who was much younger, fits the profile of being young enough looking to have been Jane’s ‘boyfriend’ and is still alive. That person was always at the beach and would have found it easy to strike up a conversation. I never really thought that the man ‘playing’ with the kids was older. I think it was someone who groomed them and on that day, had arranged to meet them, which is why they nagged their mother to let them go to the beach, knowing that the father was going to be away. January 26 was not an accidental coincidence. It was planned. Others have named that person.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Joanne Ratcliffe AGE: 11AUG 25, 1973. SA
Kirste Gordon AGE: 4AUG 25, 1973. SA
Judith Mackay AGE: 7AUG 26, 1970. QLD
Susan Mackay. AGE: 5AUG 26, 1970. QLD
Jane Beaumont. AGE:9JAN 26, 1966. SA
Arnna Beaumont. AGE:7JAN 26, 1966. SA
Grant Beaumont AGE: 4JAN 26, 1966. SA
Alan Barnes. AGE: 17JUN 18, 1979. SA. (The family)
Neil Muir. AGE: 25AUG 27, 1979. SA. (The family)
Peter stogeff. AGE:14AUG 27, 1981 SA. (The family)
Mark Langley. AGE: 18AUG 27, 1982 SA. (The family)
Richard Kelvin. AGE: 15JUN 5, 1983. SA (the family)
Bradford pholi. AGE: 10DEC 26, 1982. NSW
Neville Richards AGE: 25 indigenous27 August 1997 left sailbury north SA - Dareton NSW

Has anyone else ever noticed this before?

Last edited:
Neville Richards AGE: 25 indigenous27 August 1997 left sailbury north SA - Dareton NSW

Noticed ...

Exactly what?

Last edited:

That a lot of these 'disappearances have occurred on the 25th, 26th or 27th of the month? Your table has left out a lot of similar disappearances over the era, almost all of which did not occur on the 25th, 26th or 27th of the month.

From what I understood, the police sketch artist did the original well under the influence. I have always thought that the person seen with them is someone who was much younger, fits the profile of being young enough looking to have been Jane’s ‘boyfriend’ and is still alive. That person was always at the beach and would have found it easy to strike up a conversation. I never really thought that the man ‘playing’ with the kids was older. I think it was someone who groomed them and on that day, had arranged to meet them, which is why they nagged their mother to let them go to the beach, knowing that the father was going to be away. January 26 was not an accidental coincidence. It was planned. Others have named that person.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I agree with your entire post except the last sentence. I don't believe for one moment it was "that person" who has been named.

I believe the lead up to the abduction happened exactly as you say, but the offender was an entirely different person, not suspected by anyone.

People are primed to find patterns in things, even if there’s nothing there, so perhaps that’s what i’m seeing with this..

but take a look at ‘the family murders’ for instance;
Neil Muir; 27 AUG.
Peter Stogeff; 27 AUG
and Mark Langley; 27 FEB (sorry, thanks for that correcting that)
365 days in a year/- so there’s a 1 / 365 chance of that coincidence occurring.
And then it happens again with another victim. Already having established the cases are connected…It seems like they may be some significance to that.

I agree with your entire post except the last sentence. I don't believe for one moment it was "that person" who has been named.

I believe the lead up to the abduction happened exactly as you say, but the offender was an entirely different person, not suspected by anyone.
Starting with family, friends, neighbours, church, parents work, various groups and school. It is possible to work backwards, trying to find a person with a match to the suspects description. The problem is placing any suspect on glenelg beach on the day. Looking for a tall thin man with blonde hair, is a daunting task. In 1990s we started the task of finding potentials. Our strongest lead so far, worked at the school and may have been in contact with Jane. Once you have found some one, you then have to do a background check to see if the guy has had been flagged in any way.

There is one thing about this case l have been sure of from the very beginning and l won't budge from my standpoint.

I firmly believe the "pound note" was and still is a red herring. We are talking about one witness; just one flustered shop assistant in a crowded bakery on a hot day. Yet almost every theory raised by anyone, including police, is based on that bloody pound note! I believe the witness was mistaken and/or just trying to help. I went to that bakery numerous times in those days and it was always overflowing. The kids could never have carried the alleged food and big glass bottles for six people anyway.

The witness was wrong. Eliminate the "pound note" clue and this case might have been solved years ago.

There is one thing about this case l have been sure of from the very beginning and l won't budge from my standpoint.

I firmly believe the "pound note" was and still is a red herring. We are talking about one witness; just one flustered shop assistant in a crowded bakery on a hot day. Yet almost every theory raised by anyone, including police, is based on that bloody pound note! I believe the witness was mistaken and/or just trying to help. I went to that bakery numerous times in those days and it was always overflowing. The kids could never have carried the alleged food and big glass bottles for six people anyway.

The witness was wrong. Eliminate the "pound note" clue and this case might have been solved years ago.
I do agree, its a statement I would Ignore. It came far too late in the investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back